Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is $8000, ICOs MUST increase our token/coins - page 3. (Read 1102 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 106
As you know many ICOs still hold so many of the BTCs they got from us, while their coins/tokens are not trading..Sonthey must up our investment!!!!

One ICO is doing that! Why the rest are not doing same?

https://twitter.com/litracoin/status/931310354730070016

the only ICO that protects & increases your BTC investment, your 1 btc investment is dynamically moves until trading starts.
how can this project will do that ?
can you explain me the detail ?

I am just an investor!
I shared my opinion here! Because many “famous” ICOs holding the extra money! Can you tell me what that are planning to do with I it?

Again I am referring to coins/Tokens that are not on trade!
Activity: 154
Merit: 106
As you know many ICOs still hold so many of the BTCs they got from us, while their coins/tokens are not trading..Sonthey must up our investment!!!!

Usually ICO's lock in the prices at the moment you send in your bitcoins.  The price of bitcoins is very volatile, what if it dips to $5000 when you sent it in while it was close to $8000?  Does that mean you know get less tokens from the ICO?  That would be unfair.  This is one of the risks you take while investing in ICO's. 

You see that would make sense if you say that on your website! Or white paper which most don’t read!
So unless you mentioned the up and downs! Then you must up it for your investors!

Just to validate my opinion! Check Tezo! Seriously! How that make sense?
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
I think you don't read the terms and conditions before investing into ICOs, there is no way they will increase the tokens or coins given to you, assuming the price went south are you going to pay more for the tokens
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Rely on what make you sure that they will secure your investment? I've seen a lot of promising projects right after the launch of the ICO but after that they did not do what they said. My personal opinion, the promising project will be attached is their action. In investment, interest rates will be accompanied by risk and that is inevitable
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

Hahaha.... sounds weird for me, but there will be the correction about the altcoin price against the bitcoin in the future. But what do you mean about increase out token? Did you mean on its value?
Do you wanna the developer try to recorrecting the ico price of token? it's ridiculous.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

i think they wont do that becuase ico's have issued their token with their own set value and it may only increase if more people will invest on   it or the the more the demand and it does not related to the current value of bitcoin, no matter how high or low the bitcoins value it wont still affect the value of the token of the ico because they are totally different.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender
There is still no 100% certainty in the future. For investment, risks are preliminarily assessed. Trust in digital gold is trying in every possible way to undermine, for example. "Silk Road" Tarnish in the public eye is a fairly common political technology. Promising projects and advertising in the media - the key to success!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

Lol icos took your bitcoins?
And their coins have no attention?  That might be the fault of the media regime
Additionally this is also the forum admins fault because they didnt evolved their forum towards a contracted financial market
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Why? your share in the ico is the same whatever the value of the original coin you paid your share with  Huh

Ha, I'm not sure the OP understands ratio's. Wink
Activity: 2856
Merit: 655
It doesnt matter if you paid on bitcoin, or in ethereum, if you have already received those coins, then you are done, why are you claiming something that you were going to receive on the past?
It is like if i say that i am going to ask the guy who i sold a ps3 on 2014 for one bitcoin (it was $250 each one by that time) and now that it is upto 8000 each one, ask him for 7500 for the increase of btc.
it just makes no sense, you already paid for it, there is no way to ask for more tokens because you dont even diserve them.

This was so true on which you cant really change the agreement since the transaction have been done on that particular time which you would only recieve fixed and you dont have the rights to ask for if the bitcoin you have given have rise up for how many folds and its really no sense if you do try out to get such claim.In the situation on the link given particular on Litracoin this is just only a hype up so that investors would think off that they can still possibly able to earn more since their btc investment into their coin is growing or moving.If its legit then its nice but i doubt its just for the sake of advertisement.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0

This makes absolutely no sense. You invested into their company for product development. If you don't believe in the product then you should have left your money in BTC.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
It doesnt matter if you paid on bitcoin, or in ethereum, if you have already received those coins, then you are done, why are you claiming something that you were going to receive on the past?
It is like if i say that i am going to ask the guy who i sold a ps3 on 2014 for one bitcoin (it was $250 each one by that time) and now that it is upto 8000 each one, ask him for 7500 for the increase of btc.
it just makes no sense, you already paid for it, there is no way to ask for more tokens because you dont even diserve them.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I think it's back from their own decision again. We, as investors and bounty hunters can't complaining about this because no one predicted bitcoin would be increasing to $8000. They simply don't owe aything from us (they never promised before).
Anytime bounty hunters are complaining in Bitcoin. Because this is one of the marketing. But bitcoin is never fall in market. Some fluctuation is possible in every day. Today is it reach in 7998 us dollar. This is one of the huge value in Bitcoin. No one is expected in sudden  raise in Bitcoin. Many miners are increasing in Bitcoin. This is actual reason to raise in Bitcoin.
Activity: 665
Merit: 500

I think it's back from their own decision again. We, as investors and bounty hunters can't complaining about this because no one predicted bitcoin would be increasing to $8000. They simply don't owe aything from us (they never promised before).
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
Just like normal fiat currencies, ICOs are not liable for changes in value (inflation). When buying or selling, the value of a currency at the time of trade is honored. Imagine selling a piece of land back in the early 1990s and then today asking the buyer to give you more money because the value of land already increased. Does that sound right to you?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Your ICO tokens/coins already go up or down based on bitcoin, you will see it when it hits exchanges
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
When you buy into an ICO with bitcoin you have to know that the price can go both ways, and you`re only entitled to the number of coins agreed before the transfer. Its the same thing with dollar or any other currency, except bitcoin is more volatile (but the principle is the same)
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
i don't understand , so they will trade with investors money and then split the revenue or what ?!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
ico's must .... lol
Activity: 702
Merit: 251

You have spent your btc, nothing you can do about it, and nothing they should do about it I would say.
Pages:
Jump to: