Author

Topic: Bitcoin is a good investment now, because... - page 111. (Read 105529 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is a good investment now because it has great value. Bitcoin's value is continuously rising every year. Last year it was just around 300$ but now maybe we can achieve 1000$ before the year ends. If we just invented to bitcoin last year it would be more than doubled now.
We will achieve those value maybe at 2020 just, but we will return to the 4 digits of value of 1 bitcoin, something that doesnt happen since the bubble, and a huge difference now, we do have support to keep those. If you wanna to risk your money and be able to make money with it, bitcoin is the key, a huge potencial and the next halving will happen at 2020 and price will reach if not cross the 1000 dollars.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
It is always been good to invest in Bitcoin today or even in the past because the main reason is the price is not stable you can buy and sell Bitcoin anytime you want as long as you will gain something from it. also the more you Bitcoin you hoard through time the more Profit you will get in the future.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
Bitcoin is a good investment now because it has a unstable price unlike other currency out there,Bitcoin network cant be controlled and bitcoin also have enemies which is the altcoin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Bitcoin is a good a good investment now because the price of Bitcoin is very stable and the price is always increasing . like before the price of Bitcoin is $400++ before when I started in Bitcoin world. And look at now the price is 700++ if you invest before your money is double now! I don't think if the Bitcoin reach $1000 per 1bitcoin I hope will happen . if more people using Bitcoin for sure the price will increase . I invest Bitcoin as of now even if the price is up.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I don't think people see Bitcoin has a currency again, comparing Bitcoin to Stock market is not a direct comparison because the fundamentals of both are different. There is no doubt Bitcoin growth has been remarkable with steady growth this year even the halving didn't generate the pump people were looking for but so far it been good year again for Bitcoin
Activity: 700
Bitcoin is a good investment now because it has great value. Bitcoin's value is continuously rising every year. Last year it was just around 300$ but now maybe we can achieve 1000$ before the year ends. If we just invented to bitcoin last year it would be more than doubled now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is good investment now, because of it's price not stabile. Look, if I would buy 1 bitcoin a month ago I would be +100$ today. Isn't that great?! Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Back from the Dead!
yeah bitcoin really very good investment for now because bitcoin price is very stable and good to buy and there is a huge number of people are going to increase its price too much faster in the near future and i hope we will be get a good profit from bitcoin .

Yes, agreed, bitcoin is a good investment now, because, as you pointed out, the market value of bitcoin is pretty stable now and increasing steadily. If you can store up your coins till the next halving, they will have a really high price and you will be able to trade them for a high value and have a good profit. I suggest buying now is profitable and save them until the next halving.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Veni, Vidi, Vici
Potentially very large profits compared to those who will lose. In contrast to fiat money it is a rare and sure is not an inflationary currency. It is the future because is is based on a revolutionary and innovative technology
Activity: 280
Merit: 253
because bitcoin is great digital currency for the future...
it can be, but it might be another coin, and even if bitcoin is the future. this is no guarantee for a profit.

...everyon agree with it...
no, definitely no.

...bitcoin is world currency...
no, not know. internationally bitcoin is nothing. peanuts compared to the money that is moved around the globe every day.

... bitcoin has advantages
yes that might be the case, but be more specific. which do you mean, because not all of them are really advantages and some might bring disadvantages with them. also some other currencies are or will be better at some things.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
i always say look at the charts for deciding whether or not investing in bitcoin is a good idea. when you check the whole bitcoin price chart over the past 7 years you can clearly see the rise and the potential bitcoin has, this means each day you wait is one more day you are missing from a good investment.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
because bitcoin is great digital currency for the future, everyon agree with it. bitcoin is world currency and  bitcoin has advantages
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance

The rising price of Bitcoin in the market is not just pump and dump. There are several factors leading to this and there are different types of investors putting money into it. Stock market investors are certainly some of them. It is not too difficult for any investor to see that Bitcoin is stronger in the market than before, with growth not so fast, but stable.
Yeah that is the point. Bitcoin price is one of the reason why people are interested with bitcoin. Bitcoin is like alternative way for some people who wants to avoid government control and tax. If more people come to use bitcoin, it is price will rise significantly because of deflation. It is mean bitcoin was being good investment that really strong and potential to grow our money beside we use it as a currency.

Agree with both of you here, also always remember that bitcoin has bilions of dollar market capitalization already and it has a niche in virtual economy already.It's fast becoming a de facto currency in online transaction and I am sure,it will still grow.Hundreds of millions are already transacted with bitcoin daily.

It is a good investment in my opinion since it has still room for growth and still continue to grow. More potential and offers more opportunity for budding entrepreneur.
Activity: 672
The rising price of Bitcoin in the market is not just pump and dump. There are several factors leading to this and there are different types of investors putting money into it. Stock market investors are certainly some of them. It is not too difficult for any investor to see that Bitcoin is stronger in the market than before, with growth not so fast, but stable.
Yeah that is the point. Bitcoin price is one of the reason why people are interested with bitcoin. Bitcoin is like alternative way for some people who wants to avoid government control and tax. If more people come to use bitcoin, it is price will rise significantly becouse of deflation. It is mean bitcoin was being good investment that really strong and potential to grow our money beside we use it as a currency.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
Its a good investment becasue we are in early and when the mining halves again the price will go through the roof. We stand to make a huge profit.

I don't know the current market price your early to bitcoins are not. But is it good investment option because still got a chance to go higher than current market price. Bitcoins also has given an opportunity earn some extra money from free time and can invest those earnings to grow further.
Activity: 490
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
They have been saying that about the stock market for years. It sells advertising. Just like the people that say bitcoin is dead. Maybe its true maybe it isnt.
Activity: 560
Bitcoins is really a good investment online but still depends on the time you invested in.If you invested in when bitcoin is high price then its useless you'll just lost money but if you invested at low then sudden rise in price then that is good
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I think bitcoin is already a good investment since a year ago and not just now, yes it has a big potential to give investors not only a decent but also great profit and aside from that I guess bitcoin will have more investors and new people or maybe institutions and countries that will adopt bitcoin in the near future and it will bring surprises to us we just have to keep on making bitcoin alive.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Yes really bitcoin has strong future and has good potential that every one make good money in future, Investment into bitcoin is a very good idea because daily bitcoin lovers are increasing because the value of bitcoin is keep increasing, many new investors are investing into bitcoin for future returns.
Indeed, bitcoin has huge potential in the future and it's great investment for now, you could buy it and hold until several years or certain price to sell it out, both of it are profitable. I have faith in bitcoin, so I prefer consider my bitcoin as savings for the future.
Jump to: