Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is a good investment now, because... - page 57. (Read 105529 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 292
Investing with bitcoin is very good because bitcoin prices always shot high, you need to trade in the trade to get more quickly to the advantage but there is a high risk too.
High profit high risk

Investing in bitcoin is good, yet its risky,why? If you invest as of today you are not sure if it will pump nor dump anytime, as what happened on someone i know, they invested last last day and bitcoin dumps, they lose their money because they panic to sell immediately their bitcoin. if you really want to earn profit, dont invest now, one day will come that it will dump and we can invest and then wait for it to be back on top.

Yea, yeah, sure there will be price corrections. The price correction actually just happened and the price hasn't come back up, yet you're still saying the price is still high. Which price is "low"? When we were at a lower rate (e.g. 700$, 600$) people are all saying the price is still high yet today we all wish we could buy at that price. One thing, the price of bitcoin will never go down as low as you'd want. It's much better that you buy now while the price is still lower than the peak.

Your friend just sucks at trading. That's all. He's impatient. If he waited long enough, he could have sold some at $2500 just like the rest of us.

Go on and wait for your "low" price and be like:

It is now or never, these might be the last time you will be seeing bitcoin at $2000. These will be the least price you will be seeing these days. If you want to wait for another dump, you can, you can wait for years and it's price will still continue to rise.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
Investing with bitcoin is very good because bitcoin prices always shot high, you need to trade in the trade to get more quickly to the advantage but there is a high risk too.
High profit high risk

Investing in bitcoin is good, yet its risky,why? If you invest as of today you are not sure if it will pump nor dump anytime, as what happened on someone i know, they invested last last day and bitcoin dumps, they lose their money because they panic to sell immediately their bitcoin. if you really want to earn profit, dont invest now, one day will come that it will dump and we can invest and then wait for it to be back on top.

Yea, yeah, sure there will be price corrections. The price correction actually just happened and the price hasn't come back up, yet you're still saying the price is still high. Which price is "low"? When we were at a lower rate (e.g. 700$, 600$) people are all saying the price is still high yet today we all wish we could buy at that price. One thing, the price of bitcoin will never go down as low as you'd want. It's much better that you buy now while the price is still lower than the peak.

Your friend just sucks at trading. That's all. He's impatient. If he waited long enough, he could have sold some at $2500 just like the rest of us.

Go on and wait for your "low" price and be like:
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i think it is good time to buy in some bitcoin , as it retraces more than 40% of the last month riase , it may recover slowly but it is a good time to enter at around 2k
Make sure that the current price is good enough and potential to go back up. Because I bought yesterday at the price $2300 and then it goes down. You must be smart in doing the analysis
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
High profit high risk

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
yes, because bitcoin now is a good and the price, and most of people invest in bitcoin because its increases and demand. In investment you can earn good profit. we can see the great potential in bitcoin and more benefits. Bitcoin is open to all and its easy, bitcoin also is very trusted that is why many people and investors invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
yeah bitcoin really very good investment for now because bitcoin price is very stable and good to buy and there is a huge number of people are going to increase its price too much faster in the near future and i hope we will be get a good profit from bitcoin .
Yes i agree and I believe that bitcoin is good investment now because of its price. If the bitcoin price will continue increase more profit that you can get but if its price fall i think you will lost some of it. But im hoping also for the increasing of bitcoin price because i know that this is good start for the future of bitcoin.

yes it is, people invests now in bitcoins because of the growing value of it. we can say that it is good to invest now due to the increasing amount of bitcoin now, it is a good investment for long time , many people are now interested on it and bitcoin is now introduce now to them. as years passes by people are looking for an investment that will be good for them to get a profit, so bitcoin will be one of the good.
Investing for long term will give more benefits to the holders, the price will continue to increase although we see some
dump but in overall it is  a progressive market so it's worth of our investment.
Activity: 145
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
High profit high risk
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
yeah bitcoin really very good investment for now because bitcoin price is very stable and good to buy and there is a huge number of people are going to increase its price too much faster in the near future and i hope we will be get a good profit from bitcoin .
Yes i agree and I believe that bitcoin is good investment now because of its price. If the bitcoin price will continue increase more profit that you can get but if its price fall i think you will lost some of it. But im hoping also for the increasing of bitcoin price because i know that this is good start for the future of bitcoin.

yes it is, people invests now in bitcoins because of the growing value of it. we can say that it is good to invest now due to the increasing amount of bitcoin now, it is a good investment for long time , many people are now interested on it and bitcoin is now introduce now to them. as years passes by people are looking for an investment that will be good for them to get a profit, so bitcoin will be one of the good.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
it's a good investment regardless of stock condition and I think this trend will continue as long as bitcoin will be having a stable price. But as per the mining estimation, it may require another hundred years to get a stable price. An investment without price appreciations will not be attractive nor good in common sense. So, bitcoin is a good investment now and till it reaches again a stable prices.
Activity: 272
i think it is good time to buy in some bitcoin , as it retraces more than 40% of the last month riase , it may recover slowly but it is a good time to enter at around 2k
I also believe this is the right time to buy. See some time ago the price had come down and have not had time to recover back up?

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
it's a good investment but not only now, bitcoin is always good investment because bitcoin have great rises and ability to stabilize and recover afterwards and has strong platform where the price of bitcoin will increase in future because the usage of bitcoin becoming more comfortable to people who wants to use it.
That was seen in the previous years in Bitcoin where you achieve all-time highs then crashing after that. Some people have stand against it just because of the things that they saw and not believed in the ability of it. They probably have regretted that knowing that bitcoin has higher value now.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
it's a good investment but not only now, bitcoin is always good investment because bitcoin have great rises and ability to stabilize and recover afterwards and has strong platform where the price of bitcoin will increase in future because the usage of bitcoin becoming more comfortable to people who wants to use it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
Because it has a higher value and I believe that it increasing everyday.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
it's a good investment Not only now IMO but almost all of the time, bitcoin is always good investment because bitcoin have great stability "even with the volatility, it generally recovers even after falling in price" and has strong platform where the price of bitcoin will increase in future because the usage of bitcoin becoming more comfortable to people who wants to use it.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
considering the fact that bitcoin is been accepted in many online transactions and also nations have started looking into bitcoin as a means of their financial transaction...i will strongly advice investors to consider bitcoin as an good investment.
Activity: 350
yes no doubt about this that still there is good time to buy bitcoin. because the price of bitcoin has already dropped a little and hope that very soon it s going to start increasing again therefore i think it is still good time to invest in bitcoin and secure some good position. i am very confident that bitcoin will give you good profit after some time.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
It is really good to invest right now because for me, bitcoin nowadays really in demand and it increases every year, so I think in the next 10yrs it wll increases more and we should start to invest now than later.  Grin
Demand bitcoin continues to rise and it keeps the bitcoin price going up. If you want to get a short profit. Try to buy bitcoin. And held him for a few days. I'm sure you'll be profit
Activity: 210
E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS
Now, Bitcoin is a very good investment. You could have a great return simply by holding. In the following years, this trend could remain with temporary peaks and dumps. If you understand trading and are able to take advantage of these temporary peaks and dumps, you can generate a much higher return.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Bitcoin is a good investment now, because bitcoin is the no.1 cryptocurrency in the world and bitcoin is now becoming more popular and gaining more power than before and also because many people trust the bitcoin rather than the other cryptocurrencies.
Correct just like now the price is skyrocketing and of course Bitcoin is the no.1 of cryptocurrency even have a speculation altcoin can replace bitcoin but that just a bullshit in the end.
Well yeah it is good too to sell some Bitcoins and convert into fiat but it will be much better if someone is afraid of any lose in the Bitcoin should convert some into different altcoins this may be more helpful for the investment and earnings to not to suffer too much.
Activity: 280
Bitcoin is really a good investment now because for the main reason it was from even before, it is volatility can yield tremendous profit. making money online using it. It is a great opportunity that cryptocurrency investor should be grabbed on specially with trading altcoins and getting thousands percent returns. It is getting more and more popular.

Totally agree with you. Bitcoin is now at the beginning of its development path. Soon it will become known to every person on the planet. And then its price will rise several dozen times. I hope that this will happen in the next few years
Pages:
Jump to: