Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is about to collapse this week - page 2. (Read 1531 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 13
November 19, 2018, 09:57:16 PM
Many investors have agreed that there will be a time to invest, because now it is time to make full investment, because there is going to be a place again.

YES SELL YOUR HOUSE, SELL YOUR CAR, SELL YOUR WIFE AND KIDS, SELL YOUR KIDNEY, SELL YOUR SOUL AND MAKE FULL "INVESTMENT".

November 19, 2018, 09:52:28 PM
Although the fall in the price of Bitcoin occurred after three weeks, and not after a week, as predicted, however, it can still be considered justified. The most reasonable explanation of the current situation on the market is the intentional activity of the whales in order to squeeze the mentally unstable and doubting cryptocurrency of their holders out of the market. If this is so, then after a certain time we will be able to observe a very good growth of the cryptocurrency market.

FUNNY HOW PEOPLE KEEP INVENTING FUNNY EXCUSES FOR THE FALL BUT NEVER ACCEPT ITS JUST A SCAM.

“In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say almost with certainty that they will come to a bad ending,” - Warren Buffet

EVERY IDIOT THINKS HE IS SMARTER THAN BUFFET. LOL!!!

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
November 19, 2018, 09:36:14 PM
Nothing's new with this post. Bitcoin collapse has been predicted many times before. There are also too many times that bitcoin was declared dead. As for me, I think this golden opportunity to purchase more BTC than before is going to be a benefit in the long run. We'll see next year if it skyrockets. If not, then let it be - more time to collect more funds.

20k to 16k <----  golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
16k to 12k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
12k to 10k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
10k to 8k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
8k to 6k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
6k to 5k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
5k to 4k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
4k to 2.5k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
2.5k to ZERO <----  IDIOTS ARE BANKRUPT

(p.s: AT 2.5k MINING IS LOSS-MAKING AND ITS A DOOM)
[/color]
This is absolutely FUD, don't listen to this kind of speculation. I think we know the reason why the price of bitcoin is decreasing, like hardfork BCH, rejected ETFs, SEC statements, excessive FUD like this, and so on which makes many investors panic. the price of bitcoin will never reach zero everyone, I will guarantee it. how can a bitcoin that has tens of millions of users have 0 demand? this is absolutely bulshit...
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
November 19, 2018, 06:44:20 PM
MAJOR RESISTANCE AT $4960 ..... IF IT IS BREACHED THEN SELL FOR YOUR LIFE

I HAVE STARTED THIS THREAD BTW

Of course it's going to breach. I'm full meh. I think we'll see 2-3 grand before it's over, perhaps even three figures for fun. Them's the breaks. Now people can go off and relax for a bit. Doubt they will though.

Many investors have agreed that there will be a time to invest, because now it is time to make full investment, because there is going to be a place again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 19, 2018, 03:34:49 PM
check out the, volume and MACD trends.Volume is dipping very very rapidly .....its over guys... get out while you can ....

you said " Bitcoin is about to collapse this week". How about now? No collapse. nothing special happen. please do not post something like this if you don't have the clearest clue. thanks. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Although the fall in the price of Bitcoin occurred after three weeks, and not after a week, as predicted, however, it can still be considered justified. The most reasonable explanation of the current situation on the market is the intentional activity of the whales in order to squeeze the mentally unstable and doubting cryptocurrency of their holders out of the market. If this is so, then after a certain time we will be able to observe a very good growth of the cryptocurrency market.
November 19, 2018, 01:03:10 PM
Nothing's new with this post. Bitcoin collapse has been predicted many times before. There are also too many times that bitcoin was declared dead. As for me, I think this golden opportunity to purchase more BTC than before is going to be a benefit in the long run. We'll see next year if it skyrockets. If not, then let it be - more time to collect more funds.

20k to 16k <----  golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
16k to 12k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
12k to 10k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
10k to 8k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
8k to 6k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
6k to 5k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
5k to 4k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
4k to 2.5k <----  one more golden opportunity to purchase more BTC (for idiots)
2.5k to ZERO <----  IDIOTS ARE BANKRUPT

[/color]

Why the fuck to idiots keep repeating this falsity?
If the price goes down to even $500 or less, bitcoin will not die, the number of miners will be much less, the difficulty will be much less and the remaining miners will just get a lot more coins. It will still be profitable to mine.

i know you truly believe in what you scribbled...
your faith wont save you btw...
Activity: 308
Merit: 35
November 19, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

[/color]

Why the fuck to idiots keep repeating this falsity?
If the price goes down to even $500 or less, bitcoin will not die, the number of miners will be much less, the difficulty will be much less and the remaining miners will just get a lot more coins. It will still be profitable to mine.
November 19, 2018, 12:56:18 PM
MAJOR SUPPORT AT $4960 ..... IF IT IS BREACHED THEN SELL FOR YOUR LIFE

Of course it's going to breach. I'm full meh. I think we'll see 2-3 grand before it's over, perhaps even three figures for fun. Them's the breaks. Now people can go off and relax for a bit. Doubt they will though.

people just do not learn .... like it may reach 5.7k again before the final collapse but majority will see it as recovery and will ultimately loose everything 

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

The greatest trick the scammers ever pulled was convincing the world that a guy named Satoshi created BTC to free the world.
November 19, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

[/color]
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
November 19, 2018, 12:43:25 PM
MAJOR RESISTANCE AT $4960 ..... IF IT IS BREACHED THEN SELL FOR YOUR LIFE

November 19, 2018, 12:38:07 PM
MAJOR SUPPORT AT $4960 ..... IF IT IS BREACHED THEN SELL FOR YOUR LIFE

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
November 19, 2018, 12:29:22 PM
check out the, volume and MACD trends.Volume is dipping very very rapidly .....its over guys... get out while you can ....

nice prediction it happened
Activity: 684
Merit: 19
November 19, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
I firmly believe that the current dip in BTC price is due to the hash-war and not a total collapse of crypto market.

There is too much vested interest and funds involved and it is totally foolish to believe that the tulip madness can be compare to crypto development.

Hodlers holds, and fudster continue their BS fud nonsense.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 19, 2018, 10:47:25 AM
Prices continue to decline and we are all in a bad situation. on the one hand we have all now entered into difficult situations. All investments that we have will certainly experience a decline in assets and this will make our emotional control worse. I hope there will be a miracle that can change the situation and in the end we will be happy.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
November 19, 2018, 10:38:42 AM
It's just a temporary setback, nothing too serious about this drop, it's quite shocking because usually at the end of the year Bitcoin usually rising, but this time it show a terrible fall, but I don't want to concentrate on this short term, I want to focus on the long term, so I hope there won't be any panic sell among Bitcoin investors

Yeah it's very surprising! For the first time in 3 years I haven't bought btc at the end of October for personnal reasons and I'm quite happy I haven't! Previous years the end of the year was a time of rise for all coins and especially btc.
Black friday in particular was a very good event, making the price going up for a few days at least.

But right now i'm glad I haven't bought anything last month!
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 10:08:58 AM
It's just a temporary setback, nothing too serious about this drop, it's quite shocking because usually at the end of the year Bitcoin usually rising, but this time it show a terrible fall, but I don't want to concentrate on this short term, I want to focus on the long term, so I hope there won't be any panic sell among Bitcoin investors

It is dropping like a total garbage and it wont stop until 2200-3000$. The boom is done and will terminated by SEC.

LOL for guys like you, the ETF will never happen.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
November 19, 2018, 09:58:38 AM
Not going anywhere.Yeah I am not able to buy more for now but at least I am not selling the ones I own.I will see this to the end.Whether it goes to zero or it goes way up.I will be there with my btc.Not selling and giving it away.
This can be something we will tell in the future.I don't know what we will tell.But this is exciting.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
November 19, 2018, 09:33:25 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
November 19, 2018, 09:21:58 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 09:12:37 AM
I hope it will not going to end like that. Common we are still enjoying the cryptocurrency and waiting for things that we could earn. If it will going to end then a huge money of people who brought this system will take home. However, it will not going to happen for I still believe that the system is being run by the investors.

We are talking about the market and it's probably normal to see how things are going to happen. Fluctuation happen from time to time and probably such condition can't be avoided. Bitcoin experienced a lot of downfall and it really shows its power to also get on the way to bounce back.
Pages:
Jump to: