Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is about to collapse this week - page 6. (Read 1531 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
October 29, 2018, 10:01:04 AM
the dude decided to dilute the forum a little with his humorous topic) how can you say that bitcoin will collapse this week ... will be excused.
When troll bears decide it's more important to create a thread than to actually short the market in order to back up their claims, you know that they aren't serious.

I like it though, it's always fun reading through these threads with how people immediately get triggered to respond in an opposing manner.

I think that this newcomer just wants to buy cryptocurrency cheaper than now.
How? Just think about it, if thousands of members here want the price to go up but don't get what they want, how is one single 'bear' going to get the price to decrease?
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
simply getting the job done
October 29, 2018, 09:44:07 AM
I also do not quite understand the meaning of your post and what it is based on. It seems to me that now Bitcoin is in a narrowing triangle and the exit from it should be rather impulsive, but why did you decide that Bitcoin will go down? Volumes are always falling before leaving the triangle. This is a common occurrence. It seems to me that now the situation is more likely to have growth rather than fall.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 07:09:53 AM
check out the, volume and MACD trends.Volume is dipping very very rapidly .....its over guys... get out while you can ....

Well, About it there is big possibilities that Bitcoin will crash more this month and next month. Will see soon in the 1st week of December if there will be possible raise of market.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
October 29, 2018, 07:04:14 AM

instead of not believing in what you say, everything can happen but indeed we also have to know that in a few weeks bitcoin is in a fairly stable state and I can't just believe it with an assumption not from reliable data, let alone bitcoin already recognized and used to experience things like this, so there's no need to panic
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
October 29, 2018, 05:48:22 AM
Everything seem normal to me right now but if bitcoin falls further I'm staying strong still,I will keep buying more coins and moreover if any bullrun are to occur won't Btc drop in value first?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 05:35:15 AM
the dude decided to dilute the forum a little with his humorous topic) how can you say that bitcoin will collapse this week ... will be excused.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 05:27:55 AM
That makes no sense about the collapse of bitcoin. Bitcoin volatility in the last few days of bitcoin has stabilized which is why you can see a low bar in the graph.
Activity: 420
October 29, 2018, 05:23:46 AM
Wow. Do you intend to introduce panic to the market?

I think that this newcomer just wants to buy cryptocurrency cheaper than now.

I suggest the possibility of a temporary fall, then growth will begin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 05:23:09 AM
Bitcoin payments are processed through a private network of computers linked through a shared program. Each transaction is simultaneously recorded in a "blockchain" on each computer that updates and informs all accounts.
The advantages are: User Anonymity, No Third-party Interruptions, Purchases Are Not Taxed, Very Low Transaction Fees. I believe it's not going to collapse yet, I don't know...
Activity: 434
October 29, 2018, 05:14:58 AM
Is this your way to make people panic?
What are the advantages for you?
Hmm ... actions that are not good, but that's what it does, just hoping that bitcoin will give you better value than you expected.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
October 29, 2018, 04:58:49 AM
... spreading this fear
Please don't spread the fear in this forum ....

i disagree because a comment like this on this forum is not going to change anything so it is not really "spreading fear". and OP is just wasting his time if that was really his intentions.

ps. trading volume is still in millions of dollars on each bitcoin exchange!
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 04:57:45 AM
If the writer of the article believes this to happen, he will not have enough time to write these lines, but must hurry to sell his bitcoins right away.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
October 29, 2018, 04:45:22 AM
If you think those who post and read comments over here move the markets ... then you are sadly mistaken .... any stir here just cannot create enough momentum to make any difference ...... whales do that
OP, you are just another butthurt shill trying to spread FUD in the forum. Get your personal propaganda back to r/bitcoin where other altcoin shills are going to support you and you wont get trashed like this here. Keep on drinking  that bullshit koolaid and make false predictions on single Technical Indicators.

If you dont know how to use the MACD values and how to play your money right and/or lost money trying to join a pump and dump then dont spew your vomit here and do some research before actually investing your money.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
October 29, 2018, 04:45:00 AM
Well you are wrong OP. Those pictures were only stated the bitcoin volatility in the past few days bitcoin has stabilized that is why you were able to see low bar in the graph. It does not make sense on about the collapse of the bitcoin.

You were just spreading FUD OP and mind you that there are many users here that will going to use their report button on you for this FUD.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
October 29, 2018, 04:33:38 AM
Please don't spread the fear in this forum . It s only personal prediction , not sure ,just not worried about that
Don't worry, you will see a lot of reaction in here and almost all of us wouldn't believe some fud like this. Don't forget people already smarter and we will keep to hold even what happen with bitcoin.
Activity: 33
October 29, 2018, 04:25:08 AM
Do you have any aim in that article, I don't want to say that  , but you  make the situation worse  by this prediction
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
October 29, 2018, 04:19:55 AM
check out the, volume and MACD trends.Volume is dipping very very rapidly .....its over guys... get out while you can ....

I think no one knows when the Bitcoin end.So do not predict that it will end or collapse this week and tell to the bitcoin holders to sell their bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 04:13:51 AM
Though crypto is not a do or die or a forced believing. Once you're a trader, you're meant to enter at a particular time and come out at a certain time as well. Even though I don't see the collapse of bitcoin or cryptocurrency this particular week. It's collapse days is not even near by. Though an end might come any time soon but not this soon.
Activity: 32
October 29, 2018, 03:12:09 AM
Please don't spread the fear in this forum . It s only personal prediction , not sure ,just not worried about that
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
October 29, 2018, 03:11:38 AM
if you really thought bitcoin is about to collapse this week then you would have never created this topic here warning others. you would have moved fast to sell your bitcoins before it drops....

but i guess you have already sold it late before when price was lower and now you are in a loss wishing for a drop to buy back Grin
Pages:
Jump to: