Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is an asset or currency. - page 13. (Read 8542 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 11:35:05 PM
I hear from many sources that btc is used for trading much more than it is for goods and services; doesn't that make it an asset ??
and is that necessarily a bad thing ?? and what can we do about it as a community ??

I think bitcoin is both. Sometimes he can be a currency or an asset. Depending on the individual see what it looks like. I myself see bitcoin like an asset. Assets that we have and can be invested or traded. Actually this is not a problem. While we use bitcoin intelligently and able to make it a good thing.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
February 01, 2018, 11:28:56 PM
I choose bitcoin is an asset and bitcoin will be good for an asset like gold, diamond, etc
because in my country bitcoin is allowed as an asset not for the currency or the payment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
February 01, 2018, 11:28:42 PM
It's an asset on the way up, and a liability on the way down.   

Cheesy
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 11:25:43 PM
I think Bitcoin still functions as a currency and asset. In the early days of bitcoi, it was deliberately created to be used as a digital currency, while still few people use it to transact over time because of its increasing value so many people end up using bitcoin, and here they consider it an opportunity to gain profit, so bitcoin considered also as an investment asset. In fact, many people who really need money for their daily needs, will use bitcoin as a currency for embellishment of goods or services in accordance with their needs and needs. Not a few people who use bitcoin as their investment asset, without using it to buy barag, because they know bitcoin prices are rising every day can make their profits increase
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 03:24:16 PM
The classification of bitcoin as a financial asset still raises much confusion in the minds of those who have been unable to effectively understand the magnitude of the revolution that the digital currency is causing in the world. Bitcoin has asset functions, is one of the good qualities that bitcoin has and is that it has a number of qualities that allow investors to operate, invest, acquire products, pay for services, among many other monetary activities. Is it high risk? Probably yes, it can be a product of speculation and this would affect us all.
Activity: 20
January 31, 2018, 01:38:08 PM
Mainly bitcoin is a currency but you can use it your asset.
Activity: 224
January 31, 2018, 01:33:54 PM
It can be said that Bitcoin is a currency but on the other hand it is also a property of its owners - asset.
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
January 31, 2018, 01:29:35 PM
Bitcoin is considered as an asset of other people because of its value that keeps on increasing as the time flies. Paper money can be used for transactions, but bitcoin is also can be used and it is more convenient to use, but as of now, the fee using crypto currencies is very expensive but it won't take much of your time. Therefore, bitcoin is an asset and currency for us.

Unless you use crypotocurrency for national transaction, I am sure no service can provides better currency to sending money with cheap fees than Bitcoin, it is the truth. You can compare Paypal to cryptocurrency, but you have to know Paypal has many limits when using Wink.
Actually bitcoin can be considered both as an asset and a currency.Since bitcoin is a leading cryptocurrency,the price of bitcoin is very high.So people who do not have bitcoins buy bitcoins and hold them for future price rise.Here bitcoin is acting like an asset.Transactions are also being through bitcoin and people spend their bitcoins for their daily uses.Here it is like a currency.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 01:26:27 PM
Bitcoin is considered as an asset of other people because of its value that keeps on increasing as the time flies. Paper money can be used for transactions, but bitcoin is also can be used and it is more convenient to use, but as of now, the fee using crypto currencies is very expensive but it won't take much of your time. Therefore, bitcoin is an asset and currency for us.

Unless you use crypotocurrency for national transaction, I am sure no service can provides better currency to sending money with cheap fees than Bitcoin, it is the truth. You can compare Paypal to cryptocurrency, but you have to know Paypal has many limits when using Wink.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
January 31, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

that's right, I think most people think bitcoin is as an asset because the value is increasing from year to year. But if as currency, sometimes we are still limited to using bitcoin as payment, because there are still many pros and cons in each country about legitimate bitcoin can be used as payment. I myself still rarely use bitcoin as a currency or to pay for something, because in my country bitcoin is a currency that is forbidden for transactions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 07:33:37 AM
my opinion: BITCOIN is an asset and currency that a person can collect for the future whenever we need it. This is also a big investment for me right now. I can use Bitcoin as an asset and currency (virtual)
Activity: 182
January 31, 2018, 07:28:38 AM
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 07:18:01 AM
I hear from many sources that btc is used for trading much more than it is for goods and services; doesn't that make it an asset ??
and is that necessarily a bad thing ?? and what can we do about it as a community ??

why you say it is a bad thing? because its price tends to increase, in the end, bitcoin is regarded as both. many are making use of bitcoin as an Easy-to-Use Transaction Tool and Investment Option in the Digital Age as it is today.
pl8
Activity: 4
January 31, 2018, 07:04:35 AM
it is both a currency and an asset at the current time Grin Grin
Activity: 39
January 31, 2018, 06:48:33 AM
It is a virtual currency that can be traded into assets, but it is not in itself an asset.
Activity: 132
January 31, 2018, 06:29:56 AM
For me i choose both asset and currency. We all know that bitcoin is a currency, a decentralize currency or a virtual money. A virtual money that may convert into real money. Bitcoin is a asset also because of its high price and high value. Bitcoin is a best sample of a good asset to be own in our life. It is profitable.
Activity: 238
January 31, 2018, 05:03:07 AM
According to many experts, bitcoin is neither a property nor a currency. Bitcoin currently has some unacceptable countries, and bitcoin is also not officially used in transactions, merchandise. But some big Japanese companies now accept bitcoin. And the transfer of football players in Turkey also used bitcoin payment. In the future bitcoin will replace the cash completely.
Activity: 434
January 31, 2018, 04:46:31 AM
I think bitcoin is a currency because it is worth exchanging with cash in the world. I believe in the future bitcoin can completely replace cash and become the common currency of the world. Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market are falling deeply, this is the best time for you to invest in bitcoin this year, it will be difficult to see the current bitcoin prices in the near future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
January 31, 2018, 04:16:36 AM
Paper currency can be used for transaction and if you put that in bank or invest in anything is like asset, same way bitcoin can be used for transactions and if you want to keep it then it is an asset. The advantage is paper currency gives 5% to 6% maximum returns through bank for a year but bitcoin gives up to 300% returns. That is the reason bitcoin is spreading like fire throughout the world.
Activity: 208
January 31, 2018, 04:01:21 AM
I think bitcoin is more appropriately called investment assets in digital form or also called digital assets,
because if bitcoin used as a means of payment will make users difficult to transact,
until whenever the use of bitcoin is not to replace the currency recognized as a payment system in any country. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: