Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is back to 7k$ , bitcoin is rising again! - page 7. (Read 660 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
In the long term, bitcoin is still at a very low price, so you can buy it.
These so-called FUD and bad news are simply to defraud you of bitcoin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 441
If we look at the chart bitcoin have started to rise up again. It fell into the dip at 6200$ and now it has climb up again to 7k$. Despite the news of closing of exchanges on Japan and India the community are having smiles on their face when they see bitcoin climbing up again. Possibly this is due to the good news being circulated around about the new development in bitcoin. All spirits are alive maybe this is the sign we are looking for.

Is this the sign we are looking for or this is just temporary?
this is good news for everyone who holds bitcoin, since three months ago bitcoin prices never go up. hopefully, in April and in the coming month's Bitcoin prices continue to soar and able to pass the price in December yesterday. I smiled at this news. Grin
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Exactly, it has bounce back from as this as $6200-$6400 (depending on exchanges) and there are even technical indicators about the so called 'death cross', but we have overcome it again and now seems we have at least bordering $7K-$7100. However, its still a lot way to go but this is a good head start for the month of April so it remains to be seen. so,be patience and just holding your bitcoin.it will definitely bring us decent earnings.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 326
bitcoin come back in deep again but long term holding is good.
end of the year 20k usd per btc will be stable price

I do not think right now is the right time to buy a lot for the long term. because the current price can still be purchased at a cheaper price. maybe with short trading or waiting when the price is cheaper is a good action compared to direct buying current and saving for a very long time.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
bitcoin is back to $7k, now it is the time for us to keep holding.
i believe if we hold patiently, it will bring us decent earnings.

Even though the price of bitcoin goes up or down we have to hold until market cap should increase because everything depends on bitcoin price and in this way, altcoins will start increasing their price, so keep holding your coins for some more time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Well i have to say its going pretty slow lately. But seeing a rise is just relieving. It inly proves that bitcoin and everyone who supports it is still here, we're still holding on, we still believe that there is something more than that bubble they say bitcoin is. Bitcoin won't die because we the supporters will continue to support it all the way.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
bitcoin is back to $7k, now it is the time for us to keep holding.
i believe if we hold patiently, it will bring us a decent earnings.
Activity: 378
I think now we have touched the bottom again and are going to go up! I'm sure bitcoin will grow in April! Spring is always a good indicator of growth and capitalization! patience is the most important thing !!! Today - I saw a rebound, now only up!
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
Are you all going to create a new thread every time Bitcoin starts to increase again? Give it some time to recover, many people are still panicking because they think that Bitcoin price will continue to decline. For me it's a perfect time to buy more BTC and I have already done it hoping that it will start increasing again. Why are you all in such rush? We don't need another quick increases which could lead to another huge decline. It might start declining again really soon, don't waste your time staring at the exchange rate. You will stress yourself more.
Activity: 126
Yas man, it was prognoses by myself before. and i think its unstoppable. rice will rice more and more and he didn't stop until become $100K
Activity: 28
If we look at the chart bitcoin have started to rise up again. It fell into the dip at 6200$ and now it has climb up again to 7k$. Despite the news of closing of exchanges on Japan and India the community are having smiles on their face when they see bitcoin climbing up again. Possibly this is due to the good news being circulated around about the new development in bitcoin. All spirits are alive maybe this is the sign we are looking for.

When we look at the chart bitcoin have started out to rise up again. It fell into the dip at 6200$ and now it has get up again to 7k$. Despite the news of closing of exchanges on Japan and India the community are experiencing happiness on their face when they see bitcoin rising up again. Possibly the main reason for this is the good reports being circulated around the new development in bitcoin. All spirits are surviving maybe this is the sign we are looking for.

Are these claims the signal we are looking for or this is merely short-term?
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206

Im not sure. Because the biggest economy market china is still blacklist Cryptocurrency. So its gonna be hard for bitcoin to raise up to 9k again.
A small amount has been increased starting this day in crypto marketcap, and we hope that it will be raised up again and back to normal price even though bitcoin have many struggles but still, bitcoin makes more profit. And now hopefully bitcoin will continue to recover from itself and even though that matter happen. So, as of now, patience is a must here in the forum and wait for bitcoin possible price up.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
bitcoin come back in deep again but long term holding is good.
end of the year 20k usd per btc will be stable price
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772

Exactly, it has bounce back from as this as $6200-$6400 (depending on exchanges) and there are even technical indicators about the so called 'death cross', but we have overcome it again and now seems we have at least bordering $7K-$7100. However, its still a lot way to go but this is a good head start for the month of April so it remains to be seen.

Hard to see as we haven't gain that much after crossing $7K so it looks like every investors are again waiting it out or will just continue to do daily trading to make profit out of this bearish market. Hopefully, we can hear the herds again, so that the bulls can take this market from the bears and see the price pick up to at least $9K.
Activity: 76

Im not sure. Because the biggest economy market china is still blacklist Cryptocurrency. So its gonna be hard for bitcoin to raise up to 9k again.
Activity: 532
Yes Finally a green day. I hope this is the last time it hit near $6000 and now it will fly back to $20,000 though there were negative news around but still the price went up a little.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Sooner or later it has to go back where it was in December 2017, even higher than it has ever been
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
I don't think that this is a sign of sustainable growth. Just another correction after falling below $7k and there are no signs showing bitcoin is restoring its value.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

What news you are referring to about closing exchanges in India and Japan? I don't know about any incident of such sort. If you are referring to BTCx and ETHEx, then simply ignore it. These  exchanges used to have daily volumes of $46k only until they halted their operations. This volume is not at all significant and the market have not reacted in any way due to this. I am sure a lot of people don't even know about their existence.

However, we all want bitcoin to rise up again. Personally I will be very happy if it happens. But it can only happen if the investors start buying it large numbers. The demand should go up in order to increase the price. But if you track the trading volumes, you will understand if the demand has actually gone up or not. I don't want to disappoint anyone but, looking at the current trading volumes, the surge looks temporary.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
Can we be sure that we will not see the 6K usd again after this week? Or this is just another bull trap of some whales?
We all know that whales started to bag more coins by dumping the price in the market started last January.
How sure we are that they are done on packing and ready to go with the rocket?
I really hope that bitcoin can go back now @ 15K AS  my holding are really in trouble now.
Pages:
Jump to: