Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is back to 7k$ , bitcoin is rising again! - page 8. (Read 660 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 758
If we look at the chart bitcoin have started to rise up again. It fell into the dip at 6200$ and now it has climb up again to 7k$. Despite the news of closing of exchanges on Japan and India the community are having smiles on their face when they see bitcoin climbing up again. Possibly this is due to the good news being circulated around about the new development in bitcoin. All spirits are alive maybe this is the sign we are looking for.

Is this the sign we are looking for or this is just temporary?
Seems to be stuck at $7.000 though, same thing happened after the previous recover, 2 days ago. I do doubt that it will continue rising tomorrow, due to it being stable at low $7.000's. Let's wait and see, can't do much rather than keep patient. I bought at $7.400 3 days ago, I really hope I don't regret.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
He finally found his price, now we will follow the price, and in a few months he will grow again!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
If we look at the chart bitcoin have started to rise up again. It fell into the dip at 6200$ and now it has climb up again to 7k$. Despite the news of closing of exchanges on Japan and India the community are having smiles on their face when they see bitcoin climbing up again. Possibly this is due to the good news being circulated around about the new development in bitcoin. All spirits are alive maybe this is the sign we are looking for.

I am convinced that the Bitcoin developers are working hard and will not let the coin being destroyed by rumours, fake news and FUD. Bitcoin is here to stay. Bitcoin is still the king, I still have solid faith that it will be able to surprise us yet again.
Of course we can see the result of the hard work by the bitcoin developers and their interest for bitcoin, new and new feature are being part of bitcoin now, I think market of bitcoin is rising because of high market value of bitcoin, demand and value of bitcoin in market is very high if we will wait we will be able to see more profit but patience is the only condition to see the highest price of bitcoin. This year bitcoin will cross all the previous record of price pumping so bitcoin will reach 50k, just hold your bitcoin and stop listening to the fakers and the rumors.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

What developments do you mean. Lightning network?

Lightning network is included but there are a lot more bitcoin developments that are occuring nowadays. If you are eager to do some readings and research then you can finally decipher what those development to bitcoin I am referring to. Anyway here are the list of developments that I am referring to:

1.Bitcoin Core 0.16.0 Is Released
2.Chinese E-Commerce Giant JD.com Launches Blockchain Accelerator
3.the Blockchain Defensive Patent League (BDPL)

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/week-review-march-3-2018-bitcoin-developments-and-cryptocurrency-adoption/
Activity: 478
Merit: 113

I am convinced that the Bitcoin developers are working hard and will not let the coin being destroyed by rumours, fake news and FUD. Bitcoin is here to stay. Bitcoin is still the king, I still have solid faith that it will be able to surprise us yet again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102

What developments do you mean. Lightning network?
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

Pages:
Jump to: