Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 104. (Read 226367 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Yes no doubt but there are few things which one must keep in mind.

1) Global Economy -
Although BTC is heading towards major player in global economy on the other hand it is acquiring the place of national currency, Which is not good for the economies on micro level. No taxes, no government revenue, no funds for citizens (and yes corruption will not be monopoly of governments).

2) Thugs -
If Nigerian spammers can thug us even while using mainstream currencies they will be able to thug us in these virtual currencies too. In fact having global existence and operations of the currency is advantage for them.

3) Misuse -
Global phenomenon is also an advantage for the terrorists around the world. If bitcoin is making us more powerful so to them also.

I things governments will play huge role in the evolution and growth of these currencies.

the government will always be enemies for bitcoin  because from my point of view they will never be able to gain access to control the circulation of transactions that made with bitcoin therefore the Government tried to make a counter bitcoin under the control of the bank.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The bitcoin is becoming a global currency but I think this is good and that it will succeed in doing this with some time.
Its just that it has to stay growing and that it will be done without any doubts.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
I things governments will play huge role in the evolution and growth of these currencies.

No they wont. Gvt, didn't have anything to do with inventing or building bitcoin, they don't know shit about it, they are lazy, slow, inefficient, greedy and fuck up everything they touch. Govts can only make bitcoin worse, they should stay well away from it or it will destroy them faster.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Yes no doubt but there are few things which one must keep in mind.

1) Global Economy -
Although BTC is heading towards major player in global economy on the other hand it is acquiring the place of national currency, Which is not good for the economies on micro level. No taxes, no government revenue, no funds for citizens (and yes corruption will not be monopoly of governments).

2) Thugs -
If Nigerian spammers can thug us even while using mainstream currencies they will be able to thug us in these virtual currencies too. In fact having global existence and operations of the currency is advantage for them.

3) Misuse -
Global phenomenon is also an advantage for the terrorists around the world. If bitcoin is making us more powerful so to them also.

Activity: 308
not in a decade
Activity: 294
Bitcoin has the potential to play in PayPal's league, but Bitcoin will never become a global currency. I do not believe in the moon stuff.
I am not agree with you. My opinion is one of crypto currencies will be used as global currency and will be officially accepted in many countries. Even now bitcoin is used over the world, so you can count it as global currency today, not in some far future.
Activity: 700
We can see more and more people using cryptocurrencies,especially bitcoin because it is the most popular among them
So i think it will become a global currency but maybe in 20-30 years ( if it wont die )
Yeah its more to be obvious with bitcoin as its the first cryptocurrency and unique off course ! seeing the world being digital we can see the bright future of bitcoin and its to be global currency for sure Smiley
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
We can see more and more people using cryptocurrencies,especially bitcoin because it is the most popular among them
So i think it will become a global currency but maybe in 20-30 years ( if it wont die )
Don't ever think that bitcoin will die because we all have lots of interest in this currency, we have invested so therefore it is just right that we should be optimistic on its future, 20-30 is a decent estimate and I would say it would be massive adoption that global currency because bitcoin now is already is.
You are right,and the funniest thing is that every day that passes,there are more and more people
getting interested about bitcoin,so we can really have bigger and bigger demand about it every day.
You don't need to say that because that was already apparent, we are a growing community because people who come and visit the community were convince about the value of bitcoins on how it would change our life and benefits from using it.
Activity: 574
Don't ever think that bitcoin will die because we all have lots of interest in this currency, we have invested so therefore it is just right that we should be optimistic on its future, 20-30 is a decent estimate and I would say it would be massive adoption that global currency because bitcoin now is already is.
You are right,and the funniest thing is that every day that passes,there are more and more people
getting interested about bitcoin,so we can really have bigger and bigger demand about it every day.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
Other currencies are backed by gold or other commodities,

This is completely false and probably an intentional spreading of lies. There are no currencies that are 'backed' by commodities. The last major one was the Swiss franc and it abandoned the last of its gold backing in the mid '90's.

Just stop with your lies or foolish attempts at deception.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
There is no country in the world as of yet, that officially accepts bitcoin. There are reasons why governments wouldn't want bitcoins, mainly because it would make it easier for their citizens to avoid taxes. But perhaps, for bitcoin to become to become a global currency, all it really needs is more and more people using it. Bitcoin is actually banned in many countries, like China.

One of the reasons that it's difficult for bitcoin to become a global currency is that it isn't backed by anything. Other currencies are backed by gold or other commodities, whilst bitcoin is only backed by the trust put into it by its users.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
It wont be accepted as a global currency until some regulations are made. But digital currencies will be the future but not very soon as we expect. Bitcoin will force governments to take digital currency right away.

Regulations yes that is true. What if they ask who will control this. And without one they will be voting or providing for it. They want nothing uncontrolled. They want someone holding it or someone they could also control.
Usually the governements fight to anything they cant control, but usually without sucess, look at weapons and drugs, they have no control at them, they try to regulate some things. With bitcoin is already the same as those two, they dont like it but bitcoin is here for stand.
Weapons and drugs are way more different with bitcoins, they are destructive while bitcoins is constructive, bitcoin can give overall benefits to its users as it would help us to transact online with a fast and cheap service.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
It's great! Soon we'll take over the world... soon...

It is a good news that bitcoin will soon operate globally without any hindrance. But this will mean that it will be lagalized by the states which implies that there will be an intervention of the government. Bitcoin will be regulated by the government, though it conquers the world but under the umbrella of the state.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
It wont be accepted as a global currency until some regulations are made. But digital currencies will be the future but not very soon as we expect. Bitcoin will force governments to take digital currency right away.

Regulations yes that is true. What if they ask who will control this. And without one they will be voting or providing for it. They want nothing uncontrolled. They want someone holding it or someone they could also control.
Usually the governements fight to anything they cant control, but usually without sucess, look at weapons and drugs, they have no control at them, they try to regulate some things. With bitcoin is already the same as those two, they dont like it but bitcoin is here for stand.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hold your bitcoins. At least 20-30 BTC. The price will be much higher.

The regulation could be good for the bitcoin, so it cannot be used for bad courses and more people will use it.
They can be good,but they also can be bad.
My opinion is that regulations for bitcoin will lead to catastrophe because bitcoin needs to be 100% free,nobody
can control it at all to get it's job done.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/

The regulation could be good for the bitcoin, so it cannot be used for bad courses and more people will use it.
Yes, that is what majority is waiting for, we need to make sure that this coin will be regulated in the future just to be safe in transacting online and I am optimistic that we can achieved that in due time, therefore time to save now and get the rewards later.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Cryptotalk.org

Jump to: