Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 118. (Read 226365 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 26, 2016, 10:10:58 AM
As you can see now you see also that Bitcoin is getting more popular and that is quite nice but the people are also going to use Bitcoin and that would be perfect.
But you never know what is going to happen with the value of Bitcoin and that is the problem so sometimes you have to take some risks with it.

If you are taking risks than the chance is also high that you can earn profit with it.
Activity: 448
April 26, 2016, 09:48:37 AM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
Yes you can already call Bitcoin a global currency just because of the fact that you can make use of it if you have internet and a pc. And now with it becoming more popupal the titel of global currency fits it even more.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
April 26, 2016, 04:07:03 AM
You see also that Bitcoin is getting more popular in using and the reason is because the world is getting more digital and that is quite nice for the currency itself so that is quite nice.
But the bad thing of Bitcoin is that you never know from before what will happen with the value in the future.

Indeed, the bitcoin is getting bigger everyday because everyday there are coming more users, the only downside is indeed that the bitcoin is unpredictable.
I think if the bitcoin will get bigger it also will be more stable and at the end more predictable.
Yes the fluctuation on large scale in the price of bitcoin is a big problem, if that problem is solved and bitcoin come to a stability then there will be no any obstacle which will stop bitcoin from becoming global currency.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 26, 2016, 02:30:26 AM
I believe that people around the world are waking up to the fact that fiat currency is a losing battle by way of investment so they are hedging by also buying bitcoin to hoard against inflation and maybe for their pension portfolios as well.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 26, 2016, 02:25:16 AM
I do not think so. National money will also be in circulation. Here it is necessary to take into account the very psychology of the people, as well as the economic situation. Older people used to Fiat, they hardly want to use cryptocurrency, at least in developing countries. In Russia this way. Old people live "as soon as" "they are used to."
My opinion, Bitcoin will be used in parallel with the fiat, for their own purposes, such as online shopping.

I agree with you. In the future, people will be given more options as to what they prefer to pay with their transactions. BTC should easily be one of the options because it offers a lot of benefits in using so. Fiat will always be there, as it has been with us since time immemorial. The challenge right now is how would people start to accept this as an alternative if there are not too many establishments accepting it as payment. Maybe because internet connection is still a problem in many parts of the world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 26, 2016, 01:44:16 AM
I do not think so. National money will also be in circulation. Here it is necessary to take into account the very psychology of the people, as well as the economic situation. Older people used to Fiat, they hardly want to use cryptocurrency, at least in developing countries. In Russia this way. Old people live "as soon as" "they are used to."
My opinion, Bitcoin will be used in parallel with the fiat, for their own purposes, such as online shopping.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 26, 2016, 01:36:34 AM
I don't really think so, bitcoin is really good crypto currency but in some countries many people don't even know about bitcoin and also they don't really want to change smth.
As it is new most countries are not aware of bitcoin, also once its demand increases it will be spread worldwide but I think all the countries won't accept bitcoin with great interest as it is always a threat to the country's banking systems. So it is difficult for bitcoin to become the global currency.

I think i wilk agree to the op post and i see global users in facebooks and i agree that bitcoin is global curriency in online world and many people use it around the globe as you can see. But yes many people dont know about bitcoin because there not techy and they dont see the bitcoin is existiNg in this world And lets hope they will see it from now And the bitcoin users increase day by day as effect of price rise and only left there is adoption on online store so it can be called strong global online currency.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 26, 2016, 01:18:44 AM
I don't really think so, bitcoin is really good crypto currency but in some countries many people don't even know about bitcoin and also they don't really want to change smth.
As it is new most countries are not aware of bitcoin, also once its demand increases it will be spread worldwide but I think all the countries won't accept bitcoin with great interest as it is always a threat to the country's banking systems. So it is difficult for bitcoin to become the global currency.
Activity: 588
April 26, 2016, 12:19:00 AM
Activity: 546
April 25, 2016, 04:15:48 PM
You see also that Bitcoin is getting more popular in using and the reason is because the world is getting more digital and that is quite nice for the currency itself so that is quite nice.
But the bad thing of Bitcoin is that you never know from before what will happen with the value in the future.

Indeed, the bitcoin is getting bigger everyday because everyday there are coming more users, the only downside is indeed that the bitcoin is unpredictable.
I think if the bitcoin will get bigger it also will be more stable and at the end more predictable.

The bitcoin is getting bigger everyday and I think it can be possible, although the problem is the banks.
The banks will never let this happen they want to destroy the bitcoin!
Activity: 644
April 25, 2016, 02:29:21 PM
Yes, a time will come that bitcoin will be a global currency but that will occur only on online world, for online digital businesses, for offline businesses it will not be possible that bitcoin become global currency,but if every store started to use online/digital system for their payment then I thinkit will have chances to become global currency.
everything is still unclear, but we can look at it later. if bitcoin is always popular and always evolving with the times, perhaps bitcoin could become a global currency

Bitcoin is already a global currency in the terms of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1204
April 25, 2016, 11:45:43 AM
Yes, a time will come that bitcoin will be a global currency but that will occur only on online world, for online digital businesses, for offline businesses it will not be possible that bitcoin become global currency,but if every store started to use online/digital system for their payment then I thinkit will have chances to become global currency.
everything is still unclear, but we can look at it later. if bitcoin is always popular and always evolving with the times, perhaps bitcoin could become a global currency
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 25, 2016, 11:12:44 AM
Activity: 336
April 25, 2016, 10:53:25 AM

Bitcoin will be later a global currency and as you can see now you see also already that the halving is coming and it is becoming more popular so that is quite nice.
But you never know what will happen with the halving and that can be bad for the users.
April 25, 2016, 09:52:48 AM

April 25, 2016, 09:20:27 AM
April 25, 2016, 04:36:04 AM
I guess that you can call Bitcoin a global currency because everyone with internet can make use of it this makes this currency pretty unique. So Bitcoin is indeed a global currency but still has to attract more people to make that name really true.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
April 25, 2016, 02:22:50 AM
Bitcoin is becoming more popular nowadays but I really think that it will take long time for bitcoin to become a global currency as majority of people are still not aware about bitcoins.
you are right. it takes a long time, because currently only a portion of the world's population who know and understand about bitcoin. most of them only see the bad side of the bitcoin for now
Most people who know about bitcoin but has not joined in bitcoin are those who know bitcoin of media and knows only of bad things alone. but I think that only some people if they knew about bitcoin. most people will be interested and definitely try to join as my friend
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
April 23, 2016, 09:58:04 PM
If it happens at all it's going to take decades. The internet and mobile phones took long enough and they do nothing but enhance your life and don't require educating yourself and questioning the world around you, let alone risking your money. In the meantime it's going to get healthier in its own steady way.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
April 23, 2016, 09:51:27 PM
it will take time, but steam accepting it might help get the ball rolling.

it will certainly get some more exposure, and the more stores and services that accept it the faster bitcoin becomes globally accepted.
Jump to: