Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 120. (Read 226365 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
April 21, 2016, 04:31:59 PM
the thing is... Bitcoin is already a global currency. Aside from Bitcoin only gold can be compared to a global currency. Bitcoin is the perfect toll for international transactions
I think it is still very young to say that bitcoin is an international currency? bitcoin still under paypal and gold in the movement of the market each year. so bitcoin still need to progress more rapidly again to be a global currency.
global currency must necessarily be greater than the dollar right ?
No, bitcoin is not under paypal, but paypal is going to dump under the wave of bitcoin, every user of paypal who learn about the features of bitcoin immediately transfer to there.

I think PayPal won't get dumped under the wave of bitcoin. People who currently using PayPal when learn about bitcoin, will just add bitcoin as an alternate or additional payment source as bitcoins future is unpredictable.

That's true and we cannot ignore the fact that Paypal is more popular in compare to bitcoin at a moment, and Paypal will be there in future too but not sure about bitcoin.

Paypal is maybe right now popular but I think this will change if people found out the bitcoin, because the bitcoin is of course much better.
I think its also laying about the fact that paypal is right now only more used because its used by a lot of stores, I hate paypal for there limitations.
Bitcoin is better for its overall aspects, but Paypal is far better when it comes to to quick payments and business protection. Bitcoin is definitely more versatile and than Paypal, but Bitcoin is somewhat more of a challenge to use than Paypal. It's not that difficult 99% of the time, it just requires a smidge of technological literacy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 21, 2016, 04:19:55 PM
Bitcoin is on its way to become a global currency the advantage Bitcoin is, is that if you have internet you can make use of Bitcoin. The only thing that it misses is paper money.
To think the future of money is anything but virtue is absurd, bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies can't become a global currencies.
|Unfortunately I strongly agree with you but bitcoin can be a widely used cryptocurrency!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 21, 2016, 03:03:34 PM
the thing is... Bitcoin is already a global currency. Aside from Bitcoin only gold can be compared to a global currency. Bitcoin is the perfect toll for international transactions
I think it is still very young to say that bitcoin is an international currency? bitcoin still under paypal and gold in the movement of the market each year. so bitcoin still need to progress more rapidly again to be a global currency.
No, bitcoin is not under paypal, but paypal is going to dump under the wave of bitcoin, every user of paypal who learn about the features of bitcoin immediately transfer to there.

I think PayPal won't get dumped under the wave of bitcoin. People who currently using PayPal when learn about bitcoin, will just add bitcoin as an alternate or additional payment source as bitcoins future is unpredictable.

That's true and we cannot ignore the fact that Paypal is more popular in compare to bitcoin at a moment, and Paypal will be there in future too but not sure about bitcoin.

Paypal is maybe right now popular but I think this will change if people found out the bitcoin, because the bitcoin is of course much better.
I think its also laying about the fact that paypal is right now only more used because its used by a lot of stores, I hate paypal for there limitations.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
April 21, 2016, 02:04:23 PM

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 21, 2016, 01:59:37 PM

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
April 21, 2016, 01:58:14 PM
bitcoin will up price.......global

Yeah Bitcoin has potential to become a global currency but its kind of self serving and narrow. Bitcoin transfers are instant, regardless of the current price in fiat, its an instant exchange medium, that's its main strength. Also, speculators do and will speculate on anything...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
April 21, 2016, 01:35:15 PM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
its been long time,now that amount was increase as long bitcoin more popular,and yes bitcoin is becoming global currency,i'm sure all countries will accept bitcoin soon.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 21, 2016, 07:06:14 AM

Yeah, I also have noticed that, including me all my friends who are online earners are now on bitcoin, a time was there when all of us were fan of paypal, and we were only with paypal for most of our transactions but after adopting bitcoin we are going to forget paypal.

Guys bitcoin is not global currency, global currency is dollar today, dollar is trusted. Bitcoin can't beat dollar till it's crypto currency, need to become fiat first.

Yeah bitcoin will never ever replace dollar as global currency because bitcoin is relying to dollars And  many struggles and pumping to bitcoin before it happens but all i can say is bitcoin is global e currency used by people around the globe. Bitcoin needs to prove his strength first so that online stores will accept it. I think the reason why online shopping website dont accept it as proof of payment is because the price of it is not stable.

there are already plenty of online merchants that are accepting bitcoin as form of payment. bitcoin is very strong when it comes to online payments. that's its strength. there are more than 100,000 merchants currently accepting bitcoin.... the only thing i would like to see be different is that there must also be physical stores accepting bitcoin. but that will take some time.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 21, 2016, 06:27:46 AM

Yeah, I also have noticed that, including me all my friends who are online earners are now on bitcoin, a time was there when all of us were fan of paypal, and we were only with paypal for most of our transactions but after adopting bitcoin we are going to forget paypal.

Guys bitcoin is not global currency, global currency is dollar today, dollar is trusted. Bitcoin can't beat dollar till it's crypto currency, need to become fiat first.

Yeah bitcoin will never ever replace dollar as global currency because bitcoin is relying to dollars And  many struggles and pumping to bitcoin before it happens but all i can say is bitcoin is global e currency used by people around the globe. Bitcoin needs to prove his strength first so that online stores will accept it. I think the reason why online shopping website dont accept it as proof of payment is because the price of it is not stable.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
April 21, 2016, 01:56:11 AM

bitcoin do not need to be in fiat, as it is working good for virtual and it was created for the virtual use, the other point is that, the whole of the world is now going to shift to the digital phase and so in that case bitcoin will be the next global currency.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 21, 2016, 01:37:45 AM

This can happen. For now, users are still used in paypal. But once they know that there is another way of doing it then that might be a start of a big change for that person. One step at a time, haste is not an option here. We just need to be patient and maybe someday more percentage of people will be using bitcoin instead of paypal or paypal will adapt.
Activity: 588
April 20, 2016, 07:46:36 PM

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 20, 2016, 06:51:56 PM

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 20, 2016, 02:31:51 PM
bitcoin will up price.......global
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
April 20, 2016, 02:28:51 PM
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
April 20, 2016, 10:34:03 AM
I guess all of us around here would "hope" for that to happen. Right now, very less people are aware of it. But it can definitely be the revolution in world's history.
Activity: 406
April 20, 2016, 10:32:08 AM
There could maybe a chance that it would but I think this is not going to happen the bitcoin right now is still too small.
Maybe its possible in about 15 years but this is not to predict of course, the bitcoin is not even stable.
Activity: 363
April 20, 2016, 10:07:17 AM
As you can see you see indeed that Bitcoin is getting more popular and that is because the world is also getting more digital and that is quite nice because it will be perfect for Bitcoin.
The only thing that must change is the value and it must be more acceptable.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 20, 2016, 06:07:09 AM
Bitcoin is already a global currency, albeit of limited usage.

The real question is "will it become a global reserve money?"

... or remain a global transaction commodity, like gold.
I doubt if it is a global currency now or not. It is not supported by anything such as gold that all of currencies do have it and it is needed for all currencies.

Do not expect too high from bitcoin which is not achievable, its a digital currency and helping us in many ways so let us continue with the same flow.

Yes continue that and make it stronger in days that pass. We need people to see that this currency can be used online. Not just their credit card which they pay annually for borrowing it. Tell them there is another option. Not that great but a good one.
Activity: 462
April 20, 2016, 03:39:26 AM
Bitcoin is on its way to become a global currency the advantage Bitcoin is, is that if you have internet you can make use of Bitcoin. The only thing that it misses is paper money.
I strongly agree with this many people say bitcoin has become a global currency but I have not seen bitcoin in use by many people in the world.
although we all know that bitcoin has strong capital to become a global currency and defeat the dollar.
but all of them are still in the stage of "on the way":

Bitcoin will be global currency soon because you as you can see you see also that the value is going to rise soon and that would be nice for the people who already have Bitcoin.
And you also see that Bitcoin is getting more used so that is nice.

I think it can be a global currency but not very soon to be honest, I think it will take some years to achieve this with the bitcoin.
Most likely if the bitcoin stays growing like this its possible.
Jump to: