Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 82. (Read 226367 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 15, 2016, 11:31:46 AM
bitcoin just needs proper marketing for people to understand it so that it gains popularity and gets to be a global currency

Right now, bitcoin is increasingly adopted by all because of its good feedback among the users. All we need to do now, as bitcoin users, is to promote bitcoin to many people so that we could come to a near possibility of making bitcoin as a global currency, in a sense that we could make transactions across borders with the use of bitcoin as payment.
you're right bitcoin is growing because of the feedback of the users like us that's why they're investing in btc the more investor the more btc will grow. todate bitcoin is known as cryptocurrency that's there still people who don't know about what is bitcoin. that's why im encouraging my friends to invest in bitcoin to gain profit which is a good start for a new user of bitcoin Smiley

Indeed mate.. because of us we're encouraging some of our closes friends and relatives to invest with bitcoins and that's why we are growing.. however, it may sound appealing to others but some don't seem like they interest with it. So I believe it would really take a lot of years before bitcoin will become a global currency.
i think the way many of us represent bitcoin to their friends need some improvement. also if you hear it from just one source you tend to be careful, but if you hear it from different sources you might get interested. another problem is the information you find if you try to find out about bitcoin on your own. we could and should improve this.
I believe it's easy to encourage a person if bitcoin is his interest, only a person with open mind will be able to understand and study bitcoin and eventually will adopt on it. Bitcoin is for everyone but not everyone can and will adopt on it.
Yeah, It is very easy for people to adopt bitcoin because of its unique features which can help for faster transactions and cheaper fees than the traditional transactions that we made offline. We don't need to encourage people to adopt bitcoin because if they want greater chance or opportunity they will find something like bitcoin.
It's easy if you understand bitcoin in the first place, bitcoin could be new for others as we are in the crypto. It was not taught at school and only a user that is willing to explore in the internet would find out about bitcoin, hence it would not be possible that large population of the world will adopt with bitcoin as they are not using internet constantly.
I do not think the world's population will adopt Bitcoin because not many use the Internet constantly and most are children who do not know how to use the internet. And secondly there was not much time to be adopted Bitcoin.
What do you mean that there was not much time to be adopted bitcoin? i think bitcoin is still in starting point and starting to be popular and i think we do not need to bitcoin to be mainly use as payment locally.. we are just use it someday as our alternative that acceptable locally like in brazil that has 150 stores or more are accepting bitcoin as payment they are just treat it as alternative if you do not have money.. just like you are using atm card that you can use your atm to shop in malls so if bitcoin can be acceptable it can be useful as alternative for atm..
Yeah i think bitcoin will still have a long way to go although its good to hear that some countries have establishments that actually accepts bitcoin. I believe it is already considered as an international currency as a lot of people from different countries are bitcoin users
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
November 15, 2016, 11:14:46 AM
bitcoin just needs proper marketing for people to understand it so that it gains popularity and gets to be a global currency

Right now, bitcoin is increasingly adopted by all because of its good feedback among the users. All we need to do now, as bitcoin users, is to promote bitcoin to many people so that we could come to a near possibility of making bitcoin as a global currency, in a sense that we could make transactions across borders with the use of bitcoin as payment.
you're right bitcoin is growing because of the feedback of the users like us that's why they're investing in btc the more investor the more btc will grow. todate bitcoin is known as cryptocurrency that's there still people who don't know about what is bitcoin. that's why im encouraging my friends to invest in bitcoin to gain profit which is a good start for a new user of bitcoin Smiley

Indeed mate.. because of us we're encouraging some of our closes friends and relatives to invest with bitcoins and that's why we are growing.. however, it may sound appealing to others but some don't seem like they interest with it. So I believe it would really take a lot of years before bitcoin will become a global currency.
i think the way many of us represent bitcoin to their friends need some improvement. also if you hear it from just one source you tend to be careful, but if you hear it from different sources you might get interested. another problem is the information you find if you try to find out about bitcoin on your own. we could and should improve this.
I believe it's easy to encourage a person if bitcoin is his interest, only a person with open mind will be able to understand and study bitcoin and eventually will adopt on it. Bitcoin is for everyone but not everyone can and will adopt on it.
Yeah, It is very easy for people to adopt bitcoin because of its unique features which can help for faster transactions and cheaper fees than the traditional transactions that we made offline. We don't need to encourage people to adopt bitcoin because if they want greater chance or opportunity they will find something like bitcoin.
It's easy if you understand bitcoin in the first place, bitcoin could be new for others as we are in the crypto. It was not taught at school and only a user that is willing to explore in the internet would find out about bitcoin, hence it would not be possible that large population of the world will adopt with bitcoin as they are not using internet constantly.
I do not think the world's population will adopt Bitcoin because not many use the Internet constantly and most are children who do not know how to use the internet. And secondly there was not much time to be adopted Bitcoin.
What do you mean that there was not much time to be adopted bitcoin? i think bitcoin is still in starting point and starting to be popular and i think we do not need to bitcoin to be mainly use as payment locally.. we are just use it someday as our alternative that acceptable locally like in brazil that has 150 stores or more are accepting bitcoin as payment they are just treat it as alternative if you do not have money.. just like you are using atm card that you can use your atm to shop in malls so if bitcoin can be acceptable it can be useful as alternative for atm..
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 15, 2016, 10:20:05 AM

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
November 15, 2016, 10:08:07 AM

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 15, 2016, 09:35:51 AM

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
November 15, 2016, 09:19:54 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 253
November 15, 2016, 04:49:25 AM

Activity: 644
November 15, 2016, 01:49:25 AM

Activity: 854
November 15, 2016, 12:26:03 AM

STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
Catalog Websites
November 14, 2016, 11:25:15 PM
I think bitcoin will not become a global currency and even more, any currency will not become global. Many peoples who don't like bitcoin or dollar or euro, etc
You are correct on the population but thats not how its defined I think.   Both Dollar and Euro are reserve currencies which means they are carried by most central banks of the world as a major security to trade in global commerce, since a population is using the central banks reserve when handling their FIAT currency it means all those populations are in part using dollar and euro to trade.   
Those two big FIAT notes probably cover more then two thirds of the worlds population which sounds incredible but consider for example the Bank of China holds some of the largest dollar reserves in the world and so is backing its own notes used by over a billion people with dollar also euro.   These are very much global currency, its a long stretch to see central banks carry bitcoin.
I dont think its impossible but its some years off yet, even a big trading nation like United Kingdom with its sterling is only held as a small percentage.   They have major centers requiring payment in sterling at least in part, so Bitcoin which can make no demands like this is not held as a reserve asset at all so far.   Some high finance speculative merchant banks might have bitcoin or a bitcoin etf kind of deal , I know some banks are holding shares in gold mines as an asset to trade against.  Famously JP morgan purchased a silver mine but also short sold the live traded price for silver on demand contracts.   Large banks arent yet involved with bitcoin like that, its not global yet
Activity: 336
November 14, 2016, 10:47:03 PM

Activity: 952
November 14, 2016, 03:17:58 AM
to me bitcoin is already a global currency but still it need popularity so that all the people of the world start using bitcoin, we still need to introduce bitcoin to our friends, our relatives and our family also, hope that a time will come when all the people of the world will be using bitcoin.
We keep pushing bitcoin and will be popular in the future, the price is increasing so we have to be positive also as more people are adopting bitcoin and we are getting bigger as a community and as a world in the crypto.

The price will depend on our trust and our trust should create demand.
Activity: 462
November 12, 2016, 11:27:07 AM
to me bitcoin is already a global currency but still it need popularity so that all the people of the world start using bitcoin, we still need to introduce bitcoin to our friends, our relatives and our family also, hope that a time will come when all the people of the world will be using bitcoin.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Cryptotalk.org
November 12, 2016, 08:11:10 AM
true yeah I agree with you, look at the many benefits can you get when you use bitcoin I believe bitcoin just need advertising to let everyone know about bitcoin and they will start using bitcoin, I'm sure it

That is true. The bitcoin need more promotion to make it known to many people. At present, there is no active promotion.
Activity: 476
November 06, 2016, 05:35:49 AM
true yeah I agree with you, look at the many benefits can you get when you use bitcoin I believe bitcoin just need advertising to let everyone know about bitcoin and they will start using bitcoin, I'm sure it
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
November 06, 2016, 04:49:46 AM
It's possible.. but someone must represent bitcoin and introduce it to the world and it would be a very hard job because there would be a lot of discussions, questions that needs to be answered and in the end all countries will decide if they're going to accept bitcoin as the world/global currency. I enjoyed bitcoin a lot for as long as I'm profiting money from it then that would be fine for me. Cheesy
We will go down to the lowest level in the community as we are only limited to transacting online. Do not expect that we can make all people adopt with bitcoin because only those who are educated with crypto currency will understand about bitcoin. Despite of the limited users, we can still call it as a global currency since it was accepted globally.

I don't think it is necessary to be educated with crypto currency to accept Bitcoin. What percentage of the people who are using computers have an idea how they really work? I think it would be less than 1%. So it is enough to be convenient to use for most people to be used by them. Bitcoin is definitely becoming a Global Currency whether anybody wants it or not.
It could be more on us because we are the users of bitcoin and not other people who does not have the idea of what bitcoin really is. Most of the businesses that are using bitcoin are so profitable, like take it for example a gambling industry, they are booming because of bitcoin and since gamblers are all around the world it will certainly grow.

I'm not sure about whether it's a good thing or a bad thing. Gambling addiction is a disease and I'm really sorry for people who is suffering from it. But of course I know that prohibition is not the way to deal with it, so I'm not against the growing of the gambling industry. I just hope that in the future Bitcoin will be associated more with other businesses than gambling and illegal markets.
Activity: 375
November 06, 2016, 04:22:01 AM
I think bitcoin will not become a global currency and even more, any currency will not become global. Many peoples who don't like bitcoin or dollar or euro, etc
Activity: 280
Merit: 253
November 06, 2016, 03:40:44 AM
I can also see that bitcoin is slowly replacing fiat in terms of online shopping and online services. Many merchants or people who offer goods or services now accepts bitcoin instead of paypal payment option. Bitcoin have already become a global currency. We just need to wait and see until many more people starts to acknowledge bitcoin and use it on a daily basis.
bitcoin will probably become more global once more and more shops offer it. but i see a big obstacle that needs to be removed first. many feel the status of bitcoin is uncertain. so if the government will make it easy to pay your taxes for bitcoin earnings we can expect a lot more shops offering bitcoin.
Activity: 560
November 06, 2016, 03:25:22 AM
I can also see that bitcoin is slowly replacing fiat in terms of online shopping and online services. Many merchants or people who offer goods or services now accepts bitcoin instead of paypal payment option. Bitcoin have already become a global currency. We just need to wait and see until many more people starts to acknowledge bitcoin and use it on a daily basis.
Activity: 770
November 05, 2016, 03:09:03 PM
Well, being a global currency is not that easy. require the consent of all parties to be able to realize it, and we know that there are still some places it illegal bitcoin, so at the moment is still very difficult to realize it. yeah, but I believe bitcoin has the potential to become a global currency
i think bitcoin already global currency and bitcoin getting more popularity because bitcoin is acceptable in everywhere for any transaction and bitcoin transaction is very much safe and secure and bitcoin very better for shopping than other crypto currency
Most of gaming forums, hacking, cracking forums are using bitcoin as a type of service payment to charge so as to provide the best way for their members to charge many things. Along with these forums, Bitcoin is now becoming more familiar to the online marketplace. More and more people rarely use paypal, payza, skrill to pay for there online services
Pages:
Jump to: