Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is crashing due to the falling price? - page 7. (Read 2063 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Well for me, it is just a normal case on BTC due to its volatility. It will recover soon don't panic just have patience for the better future of bitcoin.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

Bitcoin is crashing due to the falling price and Price is falling because bitcoin is crashing right?   Grin

It happened every time bitcoin goes up, there is always price correction while the whales are trying to buy cheaper coins. This I think is just what is going on here. Everybody knows bitcoin will bounce back and even if the price is more than $5000, people will still buy. Pulling the price down is logical for those big investors so they can buy back too.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Bitcoin will stay in the universe till blockchain survive. It is running based on this basic technology. It may crash sometimes but will back with the course of time.
Activity: 280
In my opinion, bitcoin is crashing probably because of some whale investors manipulation of price, FUD and negativity of the the social media news. Due to bitcoin that is volatile in nature, this is why it's affecting the btc market in particular. Also, since the start of the bearish market, people were already holding their btc's and lesser had been buying btc meaning it has a lesser demand since people are still waiting for it go down further before they are going to buy more btc.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
It is always good for the long term holders so some dumps are occur in the market. Just turn off the internet and take rest for one or two weeks automatically this will be maintain a green. But I am only talking about sudden dump and continuous fall is raise in anytime because we don't predict the exact growth of Bitcoin.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is not crashing, what we are seeing now is a normal price drop that is expected to happen after the kind of bull market that we had at the end of last year and at the beginning of this year. Prices will most likely drop further down than this before it will start to pick up again to go into the next bull so everyone should brace themselves for the worst
Activity: 6
The reason is that more cryptos are coming out and there is one in particular that has all the technology needed to feel your money is secure, AML BitCoin.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
I always keeping myself calm by telling, that bitcoin was much cheaper few years ago and nobody knows about it so comparing to that the price is not low after all.
Activity: 126
Some of the floors managed by the Japanese authorities have been swiftly adjusted," said the newspaper, adding that the floor would stop accepting new customers and reviewing the identity of the people. use the current after receiving the request from Financial Services Agency "measure is new news about bitcooin we should mind
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
Yeah we all testify that bitcoin is going quite down but we hope it rises all over again and take its bull run as many crypto enthusiasts speculate.

Yes, I agree. Bitcoin had experience a lot of downtrend but i didnt see it crashing, instead btc can always recover and become more stronger than before. The increasing number of bitcoin users and investors in this crypto business industry are the main players who will make its value to rise again drastically.
Yeah there is no doubt bitcoin more experiencing downtrend than going up trend that's  why the price is so drastically going  down because of weak hands they holding  Bitcoin but feel panic they easily dump when they  feel that  the price is going up a little bit. Because bitcoin will  only follow  the law  of supply and demand.
Activity: 166
Yeah we all testify that bitcoin is going quite down but we hope it rises all over again and take its bull run as many crypto enthusiasts speculate.

Yes, I agree. Bitcoin had experience a lot of downtrend but i didnt see it crashing, instead btc can always recover and become more stronger than before. The increasing number of bitcoin users and investors in this crypto business industry are the main players who will make its value to rise again drastically.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Bitcoin will stay. Let's just wait until it has recovered and rebounded from it's big leap. What goes up must come down they say. And it has fallen so hard that there will come a time where it goes up again.
we all as bitcoin users have to believe that this will soon be over because of falling prices will be why our assets we have should not bother us.
Activity: 112
It's falling to help whales to become bigger. This is the only one reason.
Do not sell now, you will regret soon, a big pump will happens in few days!  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
This article can reinforce everyone's belief in bitcoin. But if bitcoin continues to fall, they will still feel apprehensive. And although bitcoin is not dead, its value is too low, it will cause huge losses!
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Mountains is my passion
Can't wait BTC will jump back on the saddle and continue it's glorious rush on the ossified world economy! Cool
As I heard the experts' opinion it will happened at the end of the summer
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
I think there are some more reasons to it such as :-

* More investors , more support and more importantly more profit .

* It cannot be duplicated and therefore a more secure network than this can't be created , it cannot be hacked ( personal reasons are different ) .

* It's having so many options , you can change it from crypto to crypto trade it easily and as compared to other currencies it is having so many options that people choose it before anything else, it has the best trading options available.

* It's acceptable by more people and more governments , you cannot expect to make a deal in some new cryptocurrency but ppl can happily accept Bitcoins.
Activity: 29
Thank you so much for this thread. It gave me hope that crypto will stay and will still have a future.
Activity: 69
Bitcoin will stay. Let's just wait until it has recovered and rebounded from it's big leap. What goes up must come down they say. And it has fallen so hard that there will come a time where it goes up again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
In cryptosphere always about time. Advice for the future, never hurry, the most important thing to learn, analyze and prioritize, you should be very helpful.
Pages:
Jump to: