Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is DEAD for small payments, Bitcoin Cash is the FUTURE - page 6. (Read 1549 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
I think it will dip down to the 13k range starting tomorrow or maybe even this evening before rebound back to the 15k range within a few days thereafter.

I think it will end up in range of 17k during the new year and falling now is little dangerous because it has already fall few days back only and started to recover from that low. Also now for smaller transaction btc is not at all a viable option left anymore. So switching to any other fork coins or altcoin is the only option left now.

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Bitcoin right now is not practical to use in small transactions. It is now used for a long term investment and not suitable for payments on our necessities.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Yes, this is an alarming problem. For small transactions, the transaction fee can exceed the transfer amount. Bitcoin turns into a VIP-coin gradually
Now there is strong activity in the market. When it is quieter, the price per transaction will decrease. But you are right in something. If the cost of bitcoin goes further up, then for small transactions it will not be possible
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Yes, this is an alarming problem. For small transactions, the transaction fee can exceed the transfer amount. Bitcoin turns into a VIP-coin gradually
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
True that, bitcoin isn't comfortable for small transactions anymore, it's more for investments. But Bitcoin Cash isn't an answer, as I know Cash is centralized and that's break all the point of cryptocurrency. It's no sense in using it, I prefer other coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Was thinking of same the past week when I sent 15 USD bitcoins to an exchange and paid 7 USD for transaction fees. I was awe. who will do that? Does the miners want bitocoins to go out of existence. If we believe bitcoins is the future currency and is to replace banks, then is a wishful thinking?
Activity: 135
Bitcoin has long stopped to be a coin for payments, it is an asset to be traded. We will have other coins for small payments in future.
Activity: 225
umachit.fund
I am also fed up with the situation with bitcoin. My transaction is taking more than 2 weeks. Talking about the speed of transcations of bitcoins makes me sad  Cry
Activity: 126
ok i'll tell you something about the subject of the post
bitcoin is bad for small payments and bitcoincash is good for small payments right now
but it doesnt mean that bitcoin cash is the future.. it wont be good for small payments also when it grows more

the future of small payments are coins with big supply because then even when the marketcap is big, the coins costs 1-5$ and the fee is not that important..
My thoughts are that if it was going to rebound strongly, then would't be seeing this sideways activity . Even bears take a break over the Christmas holidays.
I think it will dip down to the 13k range starting tomorrow or maybe even this evening before rebound back to the 15k range within a few days thereafter.
Merit: 85
Looks like BTC not good variant for usual daily transactions. Even lowest commission 10-20k sat is not small now. But BTC good as trading tool and as the underlying asset and as investment instrument
Activity: 69
Bitcoin cash is just another coins in the market, Yes its true bitcoin is not good for small transactions because of the high fees right now.
Activity: 70
We cannot pay our members payouts via Bitcoin anymore, this is completely impossible.
We sent payments ranging $1 - $10 with fees of $2 - $6 already 5 days ago and these payments are unconfirmed.

We are going to change our approach and be among the first businesses that pay in Bitcoin Cash and stop paying in Bitcoin.
It's just impossible to work with Bitcoin anymore.

Are you guys wondering why people move to Bitcoin Cash? It's not only because of speculation, it's because Bitcoin in its current form is a dead zombie walking in Crypto land.

If you want the future you have to envision where a coin will be in that future. What trends do you see now that will continue in the future.
Activity: 23
Yeah Bitcoin is a store of value like Gold. Do you can use gold for daily payments? No.
Do you can shares for shopping? Threra a lot of good coins for small payment and daily use.

Ask Peter Schiff about GoldMoney Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I now use very often Cash. But altcoins I buy for bitcoin and the big commission can not be avoided. From the commission you can not go anywhere if alt is in bitcoins.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
I prefer dash,ltc,doge so many of them i will never touch Roger de Ver coins never
Activity: 336
Yeah, i agree. When i pay something with small amount, i get big fees than total pay. But, i'm not agree that bitcash is the future than bitcoin. It's altcoin. Bitcash can't born without bitcoin. And i'm not sure with bitcash and bitcash's team. I'm not follow that's altcoin.
Activity: 392
Spanish Translator
It´s true that Bitcoin has huge problems with the fees and the time to complete the transactions, however it doesn´t mean that Bitcoin Cash is the solution to these problems. There are other altcoins that are better than bitcoin cash, but they are less popular.
Activity: 118
If Bitcoin development team does not change anything to reduce commissions then it's likely that Bitcoin Cash can come out on top
Pages:
Jump to: