Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is down / All Market is RED - Can you suggest best ICO to invest now? - page 12. (Read 1125 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
There are so many ICO. My advise is to listen no advises. I'll try Arcblock. Because have some CMT)
Good advise not to listen advises  Grin , anyway arcblock is good choice for investment, but no chances to take a part in ICO now, the time has gone. I found information too late and nobody gave me advise to look at information. Other good ico on my opinion is KWHcoin and KYC legal, read information and probably, buying now you  increase your investment in 10x.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
Hi everyone!

Bitcoin is down, thus All Market is RED. In this situation can you suggest some of the best ICOs to invest?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you!
ICOs also risky investment because this is not time to buy crypto investment you should invest coins is the good profitable investment. But now all are afraid in the situation so you can wait and see the crypto market or if you want to invest know it is your own risk because many altcoins are down in the market but we don't predict which one is raise soon in the crypto market. But I am always trust in Bitcoin definitely it will pump again in the market.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
With Bitcoin and , in particular ETH, being down it's probably a good time to invest in ICO's - most ICO's based on ETH for example will mean that you'll gain more tokens for your $ Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
Well, its time to invest in ICO while waiting for bitcoin and altcoin market to recover, good news for you from me well news about ICO you can see my signature and see clearly about AIDA project if you are interested just join with us, I will not talk anymore about the project you can go straight to there cheers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 115
There are so many ICO. My advise is to listen no advises. I'll try Arcblock. Because have some CMT)
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Hi everyone!

Bitcoin is down, thus All Market is RED. In this situation can you suggest some of the best ICOs to invest?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: