Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 81. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
No, it is not the panic time in bitcoin to sell your bitcoins because the thing that we need to do is opposite of that, we need to be optimistic in order to overcome this challenge and if you have money then you can buy more bitcoins in the market and keep it and sell it when the market rise again.
Thats True., Only those who have weak hands and lack of knowledge will sell when seeing a big fall down in bitcoins price like some new speculations about a FuD news the bitcoins will crash .We cant blame some of them because they only invest without having a knowledge what is their investments .
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
I see no reason to panic. Initially, the bitcoin was worth less than $ 2000. Now the price is $ 2542 so it grows. No Fiat money will not give you such growth rates. Deposits in any Bank more risky and less profitable.
Yeah, if we compare % back which you will get using bitcoin it much higher then bank percentage, but it also depends on what country bank you will chose.cryptocurrency can give you back more then banks but it also more have more risks
Indeed. Crypto currencies are far more profitable than banks. Their frequent increase in prices makes them more attractive than banks. But I don’t think so there are many risks with bitcoins. Bitcoins do sometimes face the fall in price but soon they regain their values. Banks also get hacked and go in loss leaving customers disappointed. Trading does involve risk taking.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
It is possible but BTC can rise again and get back to trading.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
No, it is not the panic time in bitcoin to sell your bitcoins because the thing that we need to do is opposite of that, we need to be optimistic in order to overcome this challenge and if you have money then you can buy more bitcoins in the market and keep it and sell it when the market rise again.
Reacting differently will reward always. When others get unnecessary panic to go for selling their bitcoins, it would be great if we keep holding our bitcoins in these challenging periods to show our faith toward bitcoin and its future. I believe there will be no threat that we are going to face due to segwit activation hence price will move up drastically after august 1.

Bitcoin is not falling and this is not the time for panicking even we may see some drastic fluctuations. We must keep hold bitcoins and it will pay off for sure in very near future.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
coming august 1 i think bitcoin will go down, I'm expecting people will panic selling because of this news about segwit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
No its not a panic time my brother,everyone and all of investors are expecting huge price drop on bitcoin before august 1 will be in and hard fork will happen,so no panic selling its predicted already
I think the selling panic has happened a few days ago when the price dropped to $ 2200 because of the hardfork that will happen. And then the price goes back up to $ 2500, I do not know what keeps the price back up, maybe a lot of users are already convinced that bitcoin will get through the problem well

The price went down to $1,850 on BTC-e, just one week before they got caught for hacking Mt. Gox!

I personally do not think anything is going to happen come August 1st. There will be no significant change in the market and everyone will forget about this drama in a few months.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
No its not a panic time my brother,everyone and all of investors are expecting huge price drop on bitcoin before august 1 will be in and hard fork will happen,so no panic selling its predicted already
I think the selling panic has happened a few days ago when the price dropped to $ 2200 because of the hardfork that will happen. And then the price goes back up to $ 2500, I do not know what keeps the price back up, maybe a lot of users are already convinced that bitcoin will get through the problem well
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
just dont panic because of the stupid rumours of hard fork, etc
bitcoin is the genesis and will always exist, just like internet does.

I agree, people are on panic just because of a lot speculation but in my view bitcoin always survive its downfall, people should realize that bitcoin is now being recognize by many country so meaning the price will always bounce back and goes even higher.
i always think about the basic economics system where demands and supply takes a big roles here , and cosidering bitcoin has a fixed supply , it is just the matter of time to make bitcoin rare and people demands keep coming , it will guarantee the price of bitcoin skyrocketing!

no wonder everytime the market in freefall there is always a bounce back later, i have no doubt in bitcoin. you just need to have a better point of view judging and deal with the panic selling time.
Supply and demand economic system can apply here also, because bitcoin is in continuation process of mining but it is also right that bitcoins are fixed. There are 21 million bitcoins exist in the system but it has not been mined totally yet, so this time we cannot assume that supply of bitcoin has ended, at the other hand, it is also a fact that demand graph is very much high in the market. In real bitcoin is not falling, it is just a fear among the people. 

We are not required to panic, but if you look at UAHF conditions that will apply, I'm sure more than 50% of people will experience panic, this did not happen in march because this time bitcoin will upgrade the system and have a big risk in solving it. Once again the panic is not an obligation, we just need to be more vigilant and start action on using cold/hard wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
I do not panic with the declining bitcoin prices, because it happened in the past. The price may go down but it will rise higher again from the peak of the past. So do not panic yes, it's just the price of the price and it gets better again.
I agree with you that it is not happening 1st time spreading fear among the people to stop buying bitcoin and avoid bitcoin business. We have already seen the same situation in past and consequently we have seen that the price of bitcoin get rise triple and 4th time. Two year ago in 2015 we have faced the situation and don’t afraid of such kind of panics.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
just dont panic because of the stupid rumours of hard fork, etc
bitcoin is the genesis and will always exist, just like internet does.

I agree, people are on panic just because of a lot speculation but in my view bitcoin always survive its downfall, people should realize that bitcoin is now being recognize by many country so meaning the price will always bounce back and goes even higher.
i always think about the basic economics system where demands and supply takes a big roles here , and cosidering bitcoin has a fixed supply , it is just the matter of time to make bitcoin rare and people demands keep coming , it will guarantee the price of bitcoin skyrocketing!

no wonder everytime the market in freefall there is always a bounce back later, i have no doubt in bitcoin. you just need to have a better point of view judging and deal with the panic selling time.
Supply and demand economic system can apply here also, because bitcoin is in continuation process of mining but it is also right that bitcoins are fixed. There are 21 million bitcoins exist in the system but it has not been mined totally yet, so this time we cannot assume that supply of bitcoin has ended, at the other hand, it is also a fact that demand graph is very much high in the market. In real bitcoin is not falling, it is just a fear among the people. 
Activity: 251
Merit: 100