Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 82. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
The current price is still a high one compare to the price where it hit $200 . Maybe all those people who are in a panic mode are the ones that are just starting to earn bitcoin or trade bitcoin  in a high price. They dont have any info about the past price.
Yeah I think compared to the price some time ago that had dropped to $ 2200. The current price still includes a high price because the current price is still between $ 2500- $ 2600 and if you are patient and not panic of course you will get a higher price and get a profit
Activity: 560
No its not a panic time my brother,everyone and all of investors are expecting huge price drop on bitcoin before august 1 will be in and hard fork will happen,so no panic selling its predicted already
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We dont need to panic, because this happened so many times, many times that the price of btc years ago from $2k drops down to $700 but look at the price now it still up, every market is volatile so expect the ups and downs of the price just hold on and you will be a winner in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
The current price is still a high one compare to the price where it hit $200 . Maybe all those people who are in a panic mode are the ones that are just starting to earn bitcoin or trade bitcoin  in a high price. They dont have any info about the past price.
Price is still high but i do not get the comparison with the $200 when its currently 10fold.

IMO price is only falling because people are moving funds out of wallets they can not control to prepare for  Aug 1  and not necessary panic time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

i do not think it will ever go back to 200$ in its time. Though there is some selling pressure due to 1st Aug on cards because of which the price is dropping in recent past. But after 1st Aug prices should be on upwards trend itself unless we have some major crash in the market.

Well there is also a possible chain split later this year when they go for a 2 mb hardfork. That could start the process of fear and panic all over again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
At this time its normal, compare to the past price the bitcoin is high. From $400 to $2,500 I think we don't need to panic, as what I observed it dump but it easy to recover.

And another reason is the news that will happen on august 1, maybe others are panicking, so they sell their bitcoin to make sure that they have an income, in this situation the price goes down. For me, the bitcoin market works good and now they need to upgrade to give a good service to the user, so don't panic, its for our good.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151

i do not think it will ever go back to 200$ in its time. Though there is some selling pressure due to 1st Aug on cards because of which the price is dropping in recent past. But after 1st Aug prices should be on upwards trend itself unless we have some major crash in the market.
Activity: 322
I see no reason to panic. Initially, the bitcoin was worth less than $ 2000. Now the price is $ 2542 so it grows. No Fiat money will not give you such growth rates. Deposits in any Bank more risky and less profitable.
Depositing your money in the bank is not a risky thing but it does not give profit because you are just saving your money for safekeeping. The risk is only investing in bitcoin but we want to increase our income so we will have to take that risk to invest and put what we can afford to lose.
Bitcoin's price is falling and that is alright because we cannot expect a one direction movement, this is the normal market so let's keep calm and hold.

Ya you are correct Man.If you deposit your money in bank means you will only get Percentage of profit of the amount you deposit.But you inverse in bitcoin means, you will get double or triple of amount you inverse in bitcoin.From my point of view, Inverse in bitcoin is better than Inverse in Bank.
Activity: 1008
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I see no reason to panic. Initially, the bitcoin was worth less than $ 2000. Now the price is $ 2542 so it grows. No Fiat money will not give you such growth rates. Deposits in any Bank more risky and less profitable.
Yeah, if we compare % back which you will get using bitcoin it much higher then bank percentage, but it also depends on what country bank you will chose.cryptocurrency can give you back more then banks but it also more have more risks
Activity: 434
I don't understand why so much ADO about nothing. We have long been accustomed to such jumps. Now the price is the same as it was in may, June to panic. The price depends on the demand. The less you fear the higher the price. Is that why all the alarmists to shut up finally?
Activity: 588
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Yes bitcoiner are in panic now
Some use to sell it In a cheaper price.Because they need money.For their daily needs.And to the bitcoiner savers that is the way for them to save plenty of bitcoins for the future to get them richer than now.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
There is no reason for us to panic. Panic is just a disturbances for us. The bitcoin is volatile so it is normak that it will suddenly up or down. If the price of the bitcoin is goes down we don't need to panic because for sure it will rapidly goes up again.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Depositing your money in the bank is not a risky thing but it does not give profit because you are just saving your money for safekeeping. The risk is only investing in bitcoin but we want to increase our income so we will have to take that risk to invest and put what we can afford to lose.
Bitcoin's price is falling and that is alright because we cannot expect a one direction movement, this is the normal market so let's keep calm and hold.
Activity: 406
Activity: 254

I am trying to only hold onto my Bitcoins because the price per coin is very likely to have a large price in the upcoming years. If I make a bunch of Bitcoins I will try to only sell portions of it instead of selling a whole Bitcoin for fiat.
Yes bitcoins might fall but they will always come back up and it will rise again larger than they fall. That's why I'm still holding my bitcoins because I know it will always rise up on its fall. And besides panicking is not a key to everything. We should always stay calm and hold bitcoins.
yes  i  also think that  it will rise again  we dont have to be panic on the falling down of bitcoin because it is not the first time that its price is getting low.after the low price is the high price nad so on and so fort.for me the best thing to do is to buy bitcoin when its price is  low and sell it when the price is rise.

Yeah, I don't why people are on panic when all of this already happened many years ago but still bitcoin managed to get back and even soar high. Panic is for the people who do not put trust in bitcoin or for the newbies who did not made their research about bitcoin well.
Activity: 951

I am trying to only hold onto my Bitcoins because the price per coin is very likely to have a large price in the upcoming years. If I make a bunch of Bitcoins I will try to only sell portions of it instead of selling a whole Bitcoin for fiat.
Yes bitcoins might fall but they will always come back up and it will rise again larger than they fall. That's why I'm still holding my bitcoins because I know it will always rise up on its fall. And besides panicking is not a key to everything. We should always stay calm and hold bitcoins.
yes  i  also think that  it will rise again  we dont have to be panic on the falling down of bitcoin because it is not the first time that its price is getting low.after the low price is the high price nad so on and so fort.for me the best thing to do is to buy bitcoin when its price is  low and sell it when the price is rise.
Activity: 476

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Now is not the exact time to panic because the issue of 1 august has been discussed earlier and we can see this news easily. So if prices fall now we do not need to panic.
Activity: 132
It is just normal. There is always a place for good old correction since 2011 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: