Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 90. (Read 34150 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Panic may, but do not overdo it. Because panic to something as popular as bitcoin because the price is falling and then you sell it, I think you will regret in the near future because I've experienced something like this. We must stay calm and be sure bitcoin will rise again.

It's a cycle, dump and pump can really happen in btc, there's no need to panic. Since btc is still capable to pump soon like it did before. Same with it can lower the value but not as low as it is before.
indeed but still you need to have some preparation for something unexpected , for something worst that you never imagine before. you need some plan B and a proper bankroll management to make sure you won't completely get panic and just enjoy the fluctuation.

if you have a plan to put your cash in bitcoin for long term then it is a clear case that you won't panic at all.
It is pretty obvious if a panic selling is due to a profit taking or is it due to a really bad news. Panic selling that is done by profit taking should not make you panic at all as price recovery can just be days from now, but if it is due because of a bad news then might be prepared to join others selling their position. As you need to take profit as much as you can before it falls way down just like what happened last year when is was priced at the level of $500 dollars (in which you can accumulate again).
sometimes when the bad news come up in the next days followed by the big news.

you never know right? global market like cryptocurrency will always work with that way , you have to completely understand about this and do analysis as frequent as possible. panic selling could be done when you have a lot of data and make a decision to take a cut loss action based on those data.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
No actually it is the best time to buy more and more bitcoin this is the time that all of the traders buy bitcoins and waiting for the increasing time and sell their bitcoins and some of them are obsolutely will be rich,, bitcoin is falling it is normal in crypto because almost all selling because they reach their quota's
yes I am aree with you that it is still good time to buy bitcoin, in fact the price has already taken the correction and there are no more chances that the price of bitcoin will come down any more therefore I think those people who will invest money in bitcoin right now they have good chances to purchase bitcoin and have a good chance to make money from bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is expected to increase more in next few days.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Everyone thought it was over after the MtGox disaster several years back. The price dropped from around 1100 to around 200. And now look at the price. Almost all investors go through stages of fear/doubt, so market fluctuations will always happen.
legendary
Activity: 1092
No actually it is the best time to buy more and more bitcoin this is the time that all of the traders buy bitcoins and waiting for the increasing time and sell their bitcoins and some of them are obsolutely will be rich,, bitcoin is falling it is normal in crypto because almost all selling because they reach their quota's
I don't thnk it is falling. Where it is falling bro, today price is $2700 this is not a small amount. However, you calculate we are in profit. I hope very less people bought bitcoins when the price reached $2900 rest of them are bought coins below $2500. So who ever bought bitcoin at this price they all in profit. So there is a reason to get panic here just wait for few more weeks you can make some more profit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
Good thing for those who didn't get panic. It's already $2656 now at bitstamp and it seems slowly rising. If there are fall of price don't get panic just because of that. It will recover sometime for sure and that is proven, and that is the how the price movement works. It's common.

I absolutely agree with you, that has been the trend lately if you've been following Bitcoin so I guess some new panic sellers have learnt their lesson, I will also speak to the OP to either edit or start a new thread with the heading "Bitcoin is rising"
Price recoveries of Bitcoin will always be the living proof why panicking is a bad idea. Instead of being on that state why not take advantage of a low price of a hot asset? Every time I see a price correction of Bitcoin I always know that it is a time of profit taking of the big players which when the price is at the bottom they will buy Bitcoin again. Last week it was around 2300-2500$ now we are seeing Bitcoin at around 2600-2700$ level maybe in a short period of time we will see it back up at 2900$.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
There's no need to be panicked, because bitcoin will rise again and again and we should know that, that's how bitcoin as a promising coin or currency of the century. We should not panic in because bitcoin is never affected by inflation nor it have tax instead lets panic to buy some more bitcoin because it's the time we can earn a lot for the future use.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
Good thing for those who didn't get panic. It's already $2656 now at bitstamp and it seems slowly rising. If there are fall of price don't get panic just because of that. It will recover sometime for sure and that is proven, and that is the how the price movement works. It's common.

I absolutely agree with you, that has been the trend lately if you've been following Bitcoin so I guess some new panic sellers have learnt their lesson, I will also speak to the OP to either edit or start a new thread with the heading "Bitcoin is rising"
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
The drop of bitcoin is used only to buy coins at a low price in order to make a profit later. Only beginners or too cowardly can panic sell their coins and not earn.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
There is absolutely no reason to panic. A few months ago, the keepers of bitcoins was wondering whether the price of 2500, and now in the fall to 2100 panicking. So long-term investments do not. There are always speculators who are bearish and want to buy cheap coins. Those who panic have nothing to do with bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Bitcoin fall down and rise up are a common thing due to trading goes on everyday.
People invest on bitcoin and sometimes have to cash out or buy an alternative coin to diversify their funds.
But, do we need to worry? Of course not, as bitcoin price always recover in the right time and consider its price always increases over time. Panic sell is just for newbies and weak hand people. We're aiming for higher price than just $3000 or ATH over $4000.
Well the price of btc has recovered well already after the correction and is still hovering around 2.3k to 2.5k so i don't think there's any need to be worried. The newbies who panic sell will eventually learn their lessons and will buy back again though it may be at a higher price already.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Bitcoin fall down and rise up are a common thing due to trading goes on everyday.
People invest on bitcoin and sometimes have to cash out or buy an alternative coin to diversify their funds.
But, do we need to worry? Of course not, as bitcoin price always recover in the right time and consider its price always increases over time. Panic sell is just for newbies and weak hand people. We're aiming for higher price than just $3000 or ATH over $4000.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl
Better to sell at all time high and invest in other low price crypto currencies like ethereum. If you keep bitcoin at $2,400 and it will rise to $4,800, you will have a 100% profit. But if you buy another alt coin at e.g. $30 and it will rise to $300, you will have a 1000% profit!
It seems the bitcoin price is not too down too deep. Current prices still range from $ 2400-$2500. If you are smart you will surely use this as an opportunity as it is usually a few days away. The price will rise at least to $ 2700 or $ 2800

The price of bitcoin now is pumping and it is like having a good support that will push the price to go up even higher anytime soon. The news are good as of now and they are one of the helpers of the price of bitcoin to pump more because of the hype and also the content of the news and i think panicking for selling is just applicable to people who bought bitcoin at the rate below $100.

Correction in bitcoin is over, at least that is what I feel looking at the charts. I feel bitcoin can rally past $3000 soon and it is time to get into bitcoin if you have sold them. Some alt coins have also corrected yesterday because bitcoin started to show strength and smart money is shifting back to bitcoin. Nevertheless, it is still good to have positions open in promising altcoins such as litecoin, SNGLS, ETH, ETC, ICN, VSL,NXT...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Better to sell at all time high and invest in other low price crypto currencies like ethereum. If you keep bitcoin at $2,400 and it will rise to $4,800, you will have a 100% profit. But if you buy another alt coin at e.g. $30 and it will rise to $300, you will have a 1000% profit!
It seems the bitcoin price is not too down too deep. Current prices still range from $ 2400-$2500. If you are smart you will surely use this as an opportunity as it is usually a few days away. The price will rise at least to $ 2700 or $ 2800

The price of bitcoin now is pumping and it is like having a good support that will push the price to go up even higher anytime soon. The news are good as of now and they are one of the helpers of the price of bitcoin to pump more because of the hype and also the content of the news and i think panicking for selling is just applicable to people who bought bitcoin at the rate below $100.
In markets, always there would be some people who are buying and selling and triggering panic to make of the people to rush for buying and selling too. This is just another part of trading and you cannot blame anyone.

But we should follow some technical aspects so that we never will get panic to buy or sell. As per my analyses I'm not rushing right now to sell right now because I'm expecting bitcoin prices to reach at least $5000 levels before end of this year.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1106
Are you crazy? Bitcoin will never be fall again. There is no reason for us to panic. Bitcoin nowadays is very popular and very powerful and the good thing is the progress of the bitcoin is still rising up.
It's not enough being popular only, you need to know the reason behind and do your own research.
Once you fully understand you will not be able to panic because you believe this will be love by more people the moment
they will be educated with it.
The people who will panic will loss, that's for sure because the value will back up soon.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
Are you crazy? Bitcoin will never be fall again. There is no reason for us to panic. Bitcoin nowadays is very popular and very powerful and the good thing is the progress of the bitcoin is still rising up.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitcoin price fall and increase is common, everytime during the fall people will be getting panic and used to sell low missing the profit. With bitcoin one need to have patience to profit rather than selling on panic. This time the price drop is very big, but the same doesn't have a perfect reason behind as every digital coin is experiencinga drop and only very few are in the price pumping.
Yeah clearly said.Bitcoins price to be down at fast time is a pretty common thing in bitcoins 6 years of existence due to very high price volatility that causes a big dump or big pump in price.Panic selling is one of the common reason why price falls
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
Bitcoin is already recovering, and im seeing that it will reached 3000$ or  up by this july. I dont lose faith on bitcoin,  cause it will always recover even how many times it suffered going down. Bulls are coming so enjoy the ride.
Pages:
Jump to: