Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is for Holders! - page 10. (Read 3263 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100
April 14, 2021, 02:45:32 AM
now many say bitcoin is very good to hold in the long term because the price of bitcoin has become expensive in 2018 no one dares to say that many are selling it because the trust in bitcoin has diminished. Yesterday bitcoin price went up dramatically and there was a lot of talk about holding bitcoin over the long term and that's good. I have found many people like this take advantage of this opportunity.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 555
April 13, 2021, 10:39:35 PM
Hodling is good, no one can dispute that but people should cash out profits whenever they can. If you bought bitcoin before the bull run in December, bitcoin was about $20k then you can sell off a certain amount at the current price of $62k. Make no mistake, hodling doesn't mean you shouldn't have a sell price target. I mean you can't continue hodling forever, the market dumps and pumps on you but you do nothing about it because you're "hodling"
Activity: 1582
Merit: 280
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 11, 2021, 07:40:57 PM
We have long term and short term hodlers. Not everyone wants to hodl for long (not because they don't believe in Bitcoin) but maybe because the are contented with the profit they've made off. So, don't look at short term hodlers as weak hands Smiley

That is quite true. Some people only buys Bitcoin for gaining small profit since they have no other way to let their money grow. The Cryptocurrency Industry can present a lot of ways to earn idle income or even great income but you need to study hard if you want to earn more. Nothing is gained easily within this industry unless you can find a loop hole that would greatly benefit yourself. Hodling a lot of Cryptocurrencies is a good thing but there would be timings in which selling them would be greatly profitable for you so keeping an eye into its value is another things that can help you earn.

The cool thing about learning about crypto is that it opens room for other things! Most people don't recognize this. In the process of earning from Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, I have learnt a lot (Starting from crypto life lessons to real life lessons). And yet, no knowledge is a waste afterall!
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 11, 2021, 06:15:46 PM
And there is yet another group that is not mentioned often enough but there are people that just want to use bitcoin to buy stuff, they do not want to be investors and they don't want to be traders the only thing that they want is for bitcoin to give them the freedom to buy whatever they want without the government find out and snooping in every single transaction that they make, and I have the feeling that group is going to be a lot bigger than the other two in the future.

In order for bitcoin to reach its true potential, and to actually make an impact on people's lives, there needs to be more and more usage and adoption, we need more people to start to understand what it is, to purchase goods and services, and become part of the ecosystem. If the technology can be more mainstream, the ecosystem and businesses can start growing.

It is true that so far that is probably the weakest point of bitcoin, the problem for bitcoin is that it is so good as an investment that people do not really want to spend it especially when we have fiat currencies that lose value every single minute of the day and people prefer to keep their bitcoin in their wallet and spend their fiat instead, so I really think that until the day comes in which fiat currencies get incredibly weak and people begin to have doubts about accepting them as a form of payment then bitcoin is going to remain as a store of value.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 907
April 07, 2021, 05:30:47 PM
Bitcoin is really for the holder if you are not strong minded I believe you should avoid bitcoin. Bitcoin is not for the weak the more you hold your bitcoin the more your profit increases. There are other set that don't hold but trade those once are the trader's, trading is also for the strong minded people not for the weak you should have strong mind to withstand any shock. I believe in general if you want to start investing or trading cryptocurrency you should definitely be strong minded person to avoid unnecessary thinking and things like that. You must be able to hold your coin even when it is dumping.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 915
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
April 07, 2021, 10:09:20 AM
And there is yet another group that is not mentioned often enough but there are people that just want to use bitcoin to buy stuff, they do not want to be investors and they don't want to be traders the only thing that they want is for bitcoin to give them the freedom to buy whatever they want without the government find out and snooping in every single transaction that they make, and I have the feeling that group is going to be a lot bigger than the other two in the future.

In order for bitcoin to reach its true potential, and to actually make an impact on people's lives, there needs to be more and more usage and adoption, we need more people to start to understand what it is, to purchase goods and services, and become part of the ecosystem. If the technology can be more mainstream, the ecosystem and businesses can start growing.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 07, 2021, 09:13:42 AM
BITCOIN is for Hodlers
Not for weak hands
(I had read it somewhere, can't remember right now)
Not everyone who believes in Bitcoin will be Hodlers. There is another group called Traders. Basically, the traders are the ones who give Bitcoin  (any other cryptos too) the value they have. If you don't trade an asset it won't have value. This is also why the 10,000btc for Pizza story is much relevant in today's world. It isn't necessarily for the perceived stupidity of the dude who did the exchange but for the fact that it kick started the Bitcoin transaction on the blockchain. It's the same way that new projects make airdrops so that their tokens can be readily traded.

Technically, those who hodl Bitcoin are also traders but on a long term. At some point, they must also sell, isn't it? There is never a perfect time to sell Bitcoin too because after hodling for a few years and then selling and realizing that price continues to soar what does that make you feel like — a weak hand? So, hodling isn't enough to guarantee maximum profit or benefit too just like trading isn't.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 05, 2021, 11:18:32 AM
We have long term and short term hodlers. Not everyone wants to hodl for long (not because they don't believe in Bitcoin) but maybe because the are contented with the profit they've made off. So, don't look at short term hodlers as weak hands Smiley

That is quite true. Some people only buys Bitcoin for gaining small profit since they have no other way to let their money grow. The Cryptocurrency Industry can present a lot of ways to earn idle income or even great income but you need to study hard if you want to earn more. Nothing is gained easily within this industry unless you can find a loop hole that would greatly benefit yourself. Hodling a lot of Cryptocurrencies is a good thing but there would be timings in which selling them would be greatly profitable for you so keeping an eye into its value is another things that can help you earn.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
April 05, 2021, 07:47:10 AM
Yes, bitcoin is for holders based on what we saw during the pandemic that caused so many investors to made  huge profit from their Investment. Many investors are still doubting if the price of bitcoin will hit $70k before the end of this month of April, for them to release their coins to market to make a good profit from this season of profit making.

There are two types of holders
1. Short-term holder
2. Long-term holder

But it was very fortunate that long-term holders receive the biggest rewards than the others. But, I think also that those who sell their Bitcoin earlier at $20k as the start of the bullish season make some money as well. However, it might get to some point of regrets, surely we can't deny that but that is a life of an investor, we are not right all the time.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 05, 2021, 07:20:42 AM
I think that Bitcoin will overcome the pandemic and continue its way to the Moon. BTC will always be here for holders Smiley
Activity: 268
April 05, 2021, 04:49:56 AM
The pandemic is not blessing for us but we have seen a huge change of Bitcoin price and broke all the records before. In this time of a year ago with compared to the present time, we can see a huge change and Bitcoin is up almost 1400%. Isn't it huge?

The next short term target is $60000. For now, next target is new ATH.

BITCOIN is for Hodlers
Not for weak hands

True. However, bitcoin is big ocean and I don't think everyone is bound to hodl all the time. I mean if I even get a scoop from this ocean then it is huge profit for the low trader like me. Yes, hodling can get you to bigger side of the bitcoin. May be profits in millions or something. However, if I am setting my goals for shorter period with small profits at each trough and crests then that is completely fine I guess!

The phrase is wide spread on the forum and othere articles too. Moreover, if I am benefiting from those small scoops then I should just keep doing it and stay in the profits all the time.

Phrase here:
This phrase is used to describe cryptocurrency newbies who, instead of hodling, nervously panic-sell their coins in response to market jitters or negative headlines that wouldn’t faze experienced traders.
Reference
Holding Bitcoin will give you profits. Profits are small or large, it is still valuable. Small profits but steadily you will feel safer. Free star investment, holding Bitcoin has a good word. Large profits always bring great risks. Many times you have to trade. I did not hold my Bitcoin when it dropped to now the price bitcoin rise I'm sorry. So you want to hold or sell a strategy.
Activity: 72
April 05, 2021, 04:44:58 AM
Bitcoin is for those who really believe in it. If you aren't ready to hold for ages, why did you invest in it?
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
April 05, 2021, 04:24:21 AM
yes thats true, bitcoin is not for all, bitcoin is for holders. the price down that not a disaster, in holders hand that will be a goodnews.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
April 05, 2021, 02:22:58 AM
Yes, bitcoin is for holders based on what we saw during the pandemic that caused so many investors to made  huge profit from their Investment. Many investors are still doubting if the price of bitcoin will hit $70k before the end of this month of April, for them to release their coins to market to make a good profit from this season of profit making.
Activity: 3
April 05, 2021, 01:51:43 AM
I agree. If you are looking to invest in a cryptocurrency with the purpose of HODL it, there is no better option than Bitcoin. Experts suggest that Bitcoin will go as high as $100,000 by the end of this year or the next year.

Even if you buy bitcoin at the current price, you may end up making a lot of money by waiting for about a year or so. In my opinion, the best way to buy Bitcoin today is via a P2P crypto exchange like Shiftal that can guarantee the lowest trade fee with complete security of privacy.
Activity: 854
April 04, 2021, 09:06:44 PM
Very good start in Q1 2021 and i believe $60k is very easy to reach, my goal for this year is hit $150k  and i believe it will happen in this year. We gonna see more and more big company will join the GANG to buy and support bitcoin.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 280
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 04, 2021, 07:59:12 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
April 04, 2021, 04:19:50 PM
Bitcoin is for holders, strong-minded and willed person, for instance I know there will be a lot of people who would have sold their bitcoin after the fall of bitcoin after the rise of Bitcoin in 2017, and this action is humanly maybe because they fear to lose their money in the long run. Just imagine someone who had held bitcoin from 2009 till the present.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
April 04, 2021, 03:29:12 PM
You say Bitcoin is for holders, this means for people who use Bitcoin as an asset. Because only investors and traders care about Bitcoin price
movements, but for people who do adopt Bitcoin as payment. It doesn't really matter if Bitcoin goes up or down, what they are worried about is
the volatile Bitcoin price. So in this case if we talk Bitcoin from the point of view of investors and traders, I agree Bitcoin is for holders,
not for weak hands. Because it is very profitable for holders who can be patient not to sell their Bitcoin in the long run.
I would like to make some clarifications. Investors may have different goals in buying and storing bitcoins, depending on this, and the strategy is chosen. Therefore, for long-term storage measured in years, the really large volatility of the bitcoin price is not so significant. But for investors operating for months, all this volatility is exciting and they are closer to traders, because it is not always possible to get out of owning an asset without losses.

I agree that every investor must have different targets, depending on the strategy. For investors who have been holding Bitcoin for several years,
seems safer. Because the price of Bitcoin must have gone up very high and it will be easier to make profits. However, if investors only plan to hold
Bitcoin for a few months, it is indeed more risky. Due to the volatile price of Bitcoin, investors may experience losses. As you said for investors
whose holding lasts less than one year, they are like traders. What must be careful in determining the purchase price, do not buy Bitcoin when
the price is at its peak. So when there is a bearish trend for several months, it can create panic and eventually force investors to cut losses.
Even if we are in a losing position, don't rush to sell it. Because as we all know Bitcoin is a very fast recovery.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
April 04, 2021, 04:29:44 AM
BITCOIN is for Hodlers
Not for weak hands
Not everyone who believes in Bitcoin will be Hodlers. There is another group called Traders. Basically, the traders are the ones who give Bitcoin  (any other cryptos too) the value they have. If you don't trade an asset it won't have value. This is also why the 10,000btc for Pizza story is much relevant in today's world. It isn't necessarily for the perceived stupidity of the dude who did the exchange but for the fact that it kick started the Bitcoin transaction on the blockchain. It's the same way that new projects make airdrops so that their tokens can be readily traded.

Technically, those who hodl Bitcoin are also traders but on a long term. At some point, they must also sell, isn't it? There is never a perfect time to sell Bitcoin too because after hodling for a few years and then selling and realizing that price continues to soar what does that make you feel like — a weak hand? So, hodling isn't enough to guarantee maximum profit or benefit too just like trading isn't.
Pages:
Jump to: