Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is for Holders! - page 7. (Read 3263 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
May 30, 2021, 04:12:00 PM
There are two different things hodling and day trading/short time trading. If you are referring to the fact that bitcoin is not for short time trading then I am with you though there are people who earn good enough with day trading also. But I do agree that hodlers are ultimate winners in the long run.

I see many people losing money in day trading because they are not experienced traders. If anyone wants to get good return and has little know how about the trading, then holding is the best option for him. If anyone can only hold bitcoin for few years, he will get best value for money.

The good news is that Bitcoin will, at some point in the near future, probably go up in price. At least, that is what history has shown. And that is more good news for Hodlers than anything else. The bad news is that if this happens too quickly, the price might crash again.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 129
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
May 30, 2021, 03:24:12 PM
-snip-

BITCOIN is for Hodlers
Not for weak hands
(I had read it somewhere, can't remember right now)

Most of the hodlers have bought Bitcoin at below $10K. So even if Bitcoin is dumped for some reason and drops to $20K, there is no reason for them to be upset. Short-term traders and newcomers have been suffered the hardest by the fact that Bitcoins have been dumped near around $30K and new investors have panicked cause they do not have a good idea of ​​the market. As a result, weak hands have left the market and the market has become more stable and strong than before. I think hodlers are safe from these panic selling
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
May 30, 2021, 03:02:04 PM
~
Are you serious? You are not just another troll here?
Taking you seriously, I have to ask you why you bought bitcoin in the first place? What is your ultimate goal?
There are many new users in the market who are attracted to the huge rallies and with the pandemic in full swing and everyone having a relaxed work from home atmosphere many people are getting interested in the market and you might see new investors trying their luck without even knowing anything about the market.

In other markets a 5% gain is a huge deal but here we usually that kind of volatility on a daily basis  Cheesy.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 915
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
May 30, 2021, 05:16:29 AM
I bought some bitcoin recently and it went up 5%. Should I sell it or should I hold? Anyone help please

Are you serious? You are not just another troll here?

Taking you seriously, I have to ask you why you bought bitcoin in the first place? What is your ultimate goal?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
May 30, 2021, 05:07:09 AM
I bought some bitcoin recently and it went up 5%. Should I sell it or should I hold? Anyone help please
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
May 30, 2021, 03:56:42 AM
bitcoin is not only just for holders, but for everyone, but in the current situation yes its right that bitcoin is for holders and strong hands, and soon new ath is coming after this dump so we must have to collect more and more bitcoins and hold.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
May 30, 2021, 12:40:15 AM
There are two different things hodling and day trading/short time trading. If you are referring to the fact that bitcoin is not for short time trading then I am with you though there are people who earn good enough with day trading also. But I do agree that hodlers are ultimate winners in the long run.

I see many people losing money in day trading because they are not experienced traders. If anyone wants to get good return and has little know how about the trading, then holding is the best option for him. If anyone can only hold bitcoin for few years, he will get best value for money.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
May 30, 2021, 12:13:36 AM
Best for holding bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to hold privacy and property protection. Although it is possible to earn some money by trading for a short period of time every day the holders make more profit their currency becomes twice as profitable for long term retention it is usually up to the trader to decide whether to trade or hold. Holders earn more than trading if they hold on to bitcoin for a long time but they have to wait a long time when using traditional currency it is just as important to protect when using bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
May 29, 2021, 09:29:56 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
May 29, 2021, 01:01:30 PM
During 1st hit of virus last year Bitcoin is struggling, many people are panicking why Bitcoin decrease the price. But people also grab the opportunity to invest, learn and study the Bitcoin in their house because of pandemic, that's why Bitcoin reach 60k$. This time Elon Musk announcement affect Bitcoin price, I suggest hodl your Bitcoin, holding Bitcoin is for have faith and courage only.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
World Family Coin
May 29, 2021, 02:28:37 AM
Yap i bought bitcoin in $60k and i still keep investing untill now because i believe in the end of the day the price will go up again, i don't want to see my portofolio untill the end of this year.
Activity: 26
May 28, 2021, 10:54:38 PM
Bitcoin is suitable for everyone, more suitable for those who really understand cryptocurrency and BTC.

The people who use bitcoin to earn profits are short-term holders; Those who really support bitcoin are those who hold it for a long time.

Everyone has his own ideas on how to deal with bitcoin. Even though bitcoin is still unstable, they are not worried about those who really believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
May 28, 2021, 10:34:00 PM
I very much agree with the op’s point of view. btc has indeed reached 60,000$. Although it has fallen severely recently, Bitcoin has become a popular trend that no country can stop or ban transactions, even if China suddenly announced that it would ban mining. Mine, but the transaction is indeed unstoppable, and this will also make these miners move to other, perhaps it is good news for the United States.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
May 28, 2021, 10:17:24 PM
The pandemic is not blessing for us but we have seen a huge change of Bitcoin price and broke all the records before. In this time of a year ago with compared to the present time, we can see a huge change and Bitcoin is up almost 1400%. Isn't it huge?

The next short term target is $60000. For now, next target is new ATH.

BITCOIN is for Hodlers
Not for weak hands

I would say btc is for everyone not just hodlers, except for weak hands, if you are short term,  long term, day traders, scalpers, flippers or whatever name is out there to describe it, only those panic sell btc low after buying high (weak hands) should not be in this category,
Everyone has a set goal but that doesn't mean they should not be considered as supporters.
Activity: 168
May 28, 2021, 10:02:12 PM
many people are tempted to have made a profit, we cannot blame it. people think differently, some are looking for the right moment and some are always patient
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
May 28, 2021, 09:43:08 PM
The pandemic is not blessing for us but we have seen a huge change of Bitcoin price and broke all the records before. In this time of a year ago with compared to the present time, we can see a huge change and Bitcoin is up almost 1400%. Isn't it huge?

BITCOIN is for Hodlers
Not for weak hands
hello sir, what you are talking about is very true we can see far backs where bitcoin is only worth $ 1 and now bitcoin is reaching its peak and the longer bitcoin will probably fix what is lacking, in this current pandemic era maybe more people will be quiet yourself at home and maybe you will read about the history of bitcoin and little by little people will start to be interested in bitcoin, so whatever happens we are still HOLD bitcoin, lest we panic or weak in storing bitcoin in the long term, I have bitcoin from 2017 and until now I am still HOLD, I have not sold it at all
Activity: 8
May 28, 2021, 07:00:40 PM
Bitcoin Is For Holder? ABSOLUTELY right,
Some of us Willing To take risk just to hold our bitcoin And Sell It if the value is high , This is the true mechanics when you are a Business Expert. Dont be a Panic seller, wait for the time, when Bitcoin can turn your life to the safe Haven.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 28, 2021, 04:03:25 PM
That's right, bitcoin is for holders especially for investments. Holding bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is for investments and holding because if you hold and invest your money to the cryptocurrency as we know that this is a volatile way of investment where your money can double as time passes by but don't you ever compare it to other investments like real estate that after a few years your money will be instantly double because cryptocurrency focuses on the liquidation of the market.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
May 28, 2021, 02:42:02 PM

BITCOIN is for Hodlers
Not for weak hands
the holder is the winner, let those with weak hands get out of the market
Weak hands are usually newbies, have no experience nor mentor but get into crypto with a wish to be rich in 1 night

Don't invest if you don't understand the laws of the market
the market is only for those who have a diamond hand

Activity: 658
May 28, 2021, 01:20:05 PM
Yes mate , I agree with you. Bitcoin for holders  and not for panic sellers. I'm also did that mistake in 2018 and 2019. But i would like to advise for newbies don't be a panic seller. You will suffer from that everyday by the passing of time...
Pages:
Jump to: