Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is for Holders! - page 15. (Read 3263 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 17, 2021, 02:56:41 PM
The pandemic is not blessing for us but we have seen a huge change of Bitcoin price and broke all the records before. In this time of a year ago with compared to the present time, we can see a huge change and Bitcoin is up almost 1400%. Isn't it huge?

The next short term target is $60000. For now, next target is new ATH.

BITCOIN is for Hodlers
Not for weak hands
(I had read it somewhere, can't remember right now)
Yea need to hold bitcoin for long time cause it price day by day increase. But if every one hold her bitcoin it price Can not increase. Regularly trade and market volume increase her price.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 17, 2021, 11:50:57 AM
Sure, regular traders lose their money.  Holders tend to get rich long term by speculating on Bitcoin.
Bitcoin traders are not necessarily losers because there are a few people I know who trade to increase their Bitcoins over time and win together because the price of Bitcoin goes up.
There are better things to do with your bitcoin besides hodling it, you can invest it in bankroll to make it grow more. I think the real winners is not the hodlers but the smart ones that make more bitcoin even though they are sleeping.
Ironically, the bank was not trustworthy, so Bitcoin was born. Don't tell me about "HIYP bank", maybe they make a good profit but they can take your money away at any time. We should control our own money and strictly follow all methods to ensure the risk in trading. History has shown that by holding on to Bitcoin over the years, you can get rich without doing anything. Bitcoin has increased 3 times since ATH $ 20k in 2017. Many people died reaching as high as $ 20k because they did not believe it reached any higher so it is best to hold it for the long term.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
March 17, 2021, 11:39:18 AM
The pandemic is not blessing for us but we have seen a huge change of Bitcoin price and broke all the records before. In this time of a year ago with compared to the present time, we can see a huge change and Bitcoin is up almost 1400%. Isn't it huge?

BITCOIN is for Hodlers
Not for weak hands
someone who is strong in bitcoin hold will certainly get a big profit. right now I think the price of bitcoin at $ 60k will be higher, because the prediction this year could reach $ 70k. but with a lot of price updates and corrections will make the mental holders of the test. So do your best before facing a correction and going to the moon for bitcoin
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
March 17, 2021, 05:02:29 AM
as I see it, all bitcoins are all Holders, no matter how many times they may have their owners changed. but weak hands are contributing a little coz they lifted the liquidity of the market Grin which helped its price to go up again and again. providing no one trades their bitcoin, then the price must definitely go down Undecided thanks to these weak hands

Nah, not all Bitcoin people are holders. You only need to look in trading channels to see that yes, they have majority of holdings in BTC but a lot of these big traders also put their btc into alts trying to catch rallies (look at dogecoin for example,,, people were mainly buying it with btc).

So there's still alot of btc outflowing into alts as long as rallies happen in markets like now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
March 17, 2021, 04:08:17 AM
Sure, regular traders lose their money.  Holders tend to get rich long term by speculating on Bitcoin.
Bitcoin traders are not necessarily losers because there are a few people I know who trade to increase their Bitcoins over time and win together because the price of Bitcoin goes up.
There are better things to do with your bitcoin besides hodling it, you can invest it in bankroll to make it grow more. I think the real winners is not the hodlers but the smart ones that make more bitcoin even though they are sleeping.
Activity: 509
Merit: 43
March 17, 2021, 03:24:38 AM
If the bitcoin surpasses another market price of it which is 60k USD there is an instance it will go for another end of the year for 100k price but still before it takes dump and pump. For sure if someone pushes again for another speculation like Elon musk for sure the end of the year. Holders are just for have enough strength to hold their money this is the part of the psychological strength.
You are saying right!. This bull run has changed the lives of peoples. Due to a massive pump in the price of  Bitcoin, earlier holders get huge profits from their investments. Bitcoin ATH is above 61000$. So, it is very difficult to predict that Bitcoin takes a huge correction or not in near future.

It takes a lot of correction but for the people who can handle their coins easily without any hesitation of the ups and downs.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 17, 2021, 03:23:35 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 53
March 16, 2021, 11:41:30 PM
You are saying right!. This bull run has changed the lives of peoples. Due to a massive pump in the price of  Bitcoin, earlier holders get huge profits from their investments. Bitcoin ATH is above 61000$. So, it is very difficult to predict that Bitcoin takes a huge correction or not in near future.
Activity: 113
Merit: 32
March 16, 2021, 11:01:09 PM
as I see it, all bitcoins are all Holders, no matter how many times they may have their owners changed. but weak hands are contributing a little coz they lifted the liquidity of the market Grin which helped its price to go up again and again. providing no one trades their bitcoin, then the price must definitely go down Undecided thanks to these weak hands
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 16, 2021, 10:52:41 PM
So at some essence Pandemic Blessed the Market of crypto ? because of this High climbs instead of continuous fall.
Yeah short term takes already , for 3 days Bitcoin stays at 60,000$ level.
BITCOIN is for Hodlers
Not for weak hands
Well we cannot justify that 100% but at least some weak hands got the prizes when they have sold in right timing , when holders keep holding for years, Weak hands took profit and god to Buy again in so much lower value like what we had last March of 2020.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 16, 2021, 09:43:14 PM
That kind of mentality is wrong imo. Bitcoin is a currency and should be used as one.

Sure, we are all hodlers, but we should also look at spending our BTC whenever we can so to help the Bitcoin economy.

Obviously you wanna buy back whatever BTC you spend with fiat.
I think the same, if the goal is to make money with your bitcoin holdings then holding for the long term is the best option available for those people, however not everyone is going to be interested in bitcoin as an investment option, many are attracted by the idea of having a form of money that does not require of a third party like a bank and that you can use without the need to go through KYC or other unnecessary stuff when the only thing you want to do is to send a transaction as quickly as possible.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
March 16, 2021, 07:26:26 PM

BITCOIN is for Hodlers
Not for weak hands

Bitcoin is exactly for the HODLers. It is not an altcoin that you can make a great profit in a short time if you are lucky. You should be really patient to get a nice profit out of it. And the HODLers are very happy now as the price has literally gone to the moon.  Grin
Holders could wait while weak hands could easily change their minds and sell immediately once the saw declines. Kind of a common thing to happen in crypto and can't please everyone to do the hold as we have our individual thinking and plan towards our investment.

But being said Bitcoin is for the Holders, it gonna be wrong. Everyone is entitled to have a piece of satoshi but the problem is that many where still have the courage to take it. And we can't guarantee as well that all of us will use Bitcoin when fiat money still exists.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
March 16, 2021, 06:01:56 PM
Bitcoin is already reached $60.000, what your next target? Have you sold your bitcoin or you still hold your bitcoin? if you are trully holder then you will hold your bitcoin until the high price achieved, right? I change my strategy, I have no intention to hold bitcoin for long term investment anymore unless I have seen the dumped comes it first.

I have sold my bitcoin when its price just passed the $42.000, yeah that was my target price since I hold bitcoin for long term investment. I bought it when its price passed $10.000 and I collect bitcoin as much as I can and holding it for long term investment. Greatfully, my strategy run normally and I keep my investment although its price passed $20.000. When the target price was achieved, actually I just use the small capital, I never do all in because I always afraid of dumped that will happen, it is just my worries.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
March 16, 2021, 05:40:27 PM

BITCOIN is for Hodlers
Not for weak hands

Bitcoin is exactly for the HODLers. It is not an altcoin that you can make a great profit in a short time if you are lucky. You should be really patient to get a nice profit out of it. And the HODLers are very happy now as the price has literally gone to the moon.  Grin
Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
March 16, 2021, 10:17:51 AM
Agree for the peoples who still believe and hodling btc i'm so fc**ing believe the price gonna reach more than $500k in the future.

Bitcoin really help me in this pandemic, lucky me i sell al of my assets like gold or etc just for buy btc.
I also believe that will happen, and like what you did, I still holding my bitcoin until now and do not use it for other things unless selling for some amount to fills my daily needs.
The next barrier that bitcoin price needs to break will be at $65k-$75k, and maybe that can happen this year, so in the next year, the price can jump to $100k.
We may have a big dream of making a big profit in bitcoin, but we should work hard from now on to have many bitcoin in the future.
We still have many times to make more and more bitcoin from now on.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
March 16, 2021, 09:57:44 AM
Agree for the peoples who still believe and hodling btc i'm so fc**ing believe the price gonna reach more than $500k in the future.

Bitcoin really help me in this pandemic, lucky me i sell al of my assets like gold or etc just for buy btc.
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
March 16, 2021, 09:33:06 AM
Bitcoin is very flexible, so you can't really say that it's just for holders. Everyone has their own said techniques on how to manage their coins, most especially on Bitcoin. So hold if you wanna hold because it's your choice but do not think that everyone will agree to that statement of yours.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
March 16, 2021, 07:29:20 AM

BITCOIN is for Hodlers
Not for weak hands

I disagree.
If everyone who owns Bitcoin are "just" holding, do you think the price would reach this far?  Do you think Bitcoin would become this successful?
Remember, Bitcoin was created to eliminate the traditional intermediaries, and use it as real currency that functions the same as the fiat currency.
I'd rather say, Bitcoin is for everyone for whatever purpose you want to use it.
Weak hands are part of the cryptocurrency ecosystem, and other investment platforms. You can't get rid of them.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
March 16, 2021, 06:02:11 AM
I'm not saying that everyone should hold bitcoin. I'm saying that it's for everyone which means to say that anyone can own it, anyone can hold it as they wish.

It's not the point of saying that bitcoin is everyone and everyone "must" buy it and invest on it. What I'm saying is that, regardless of your age, your occupation, your gender, your ethnicity, your belief, it can be used by everyone just like having money and any asset that we wish to have.
I agree with you Bitcoin is for everyone not just for HODLers everyone is free to invest and do what they want with their crypto.
It doesn't matter if they are short term or long term investor there isn't a rule that says we couldn't sell it when we need it or we couldn't be a short term investor.
Everyone has their own choice of investment just like how they handle their life.
Yes and that's why it's very much for everyone but many are stopping to invest and look at it because they're only looking at the price. As usual, every year and every time they look at it, you'll mostly hear them say that it's not cheap.

It's expensive to buy and they're too late to invest. The excuse that you'll hear them say from every price. When it was $500, they said it's expensive. When it dipped to $3,000, it's expensive. And now that we're above $50,000, still the same excuse. And once it goes $100,000 and above, again, the same words.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
March 15, 2021, 06:18:02 PM
Certainly Bitcoin is for everyone because anyone has a good purpose for it. But the thinking based on the fact that Bitcoin is for Holders and not for weak hands has a background that is due to the objective that the community wants bitcoin to reach.

From one way to another we are making bitcoin exceed the price of 100K and make it the digital asset recognized by investors around the world.
It was a great victory that Paypal added bitcoin among its services and that the world's leading credit cards such as Visa and MasterCard could not be left behind because it would mean rejecting innovation because they have realized that the community is preferring cryptocurrencies than the banks.
Pages:
Jump to: