Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is illegal in some country - page 4. (Read 1759 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 11:33:30 AM
Bitcoin makes the government no tax, and it supports a lot of dark web trading, such as arms, drugs, money laundering and so on. I think some small countries can ban bitcoin, because they are better control.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 11:30:39 AM
First time i heard this news about north africa.,may be that country afraid bitcoin is decentralized.but number of developed countries approved the bitcoin.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
November 21, 2017, 11:29:08 AM
the use of the cryptocurrency is illegal in some countries and punishable special at MOROCCO (North Africa)

Yes there are still some countries that the bitcoin is illegal. Because they think the bitcoin its have a high chance of rising up the crime activities and maybe the bitcoin they cant control it. If they allowed the bitcoin in their country im sire that the bitcoin is fast spread in their country because of its good benefit and their money country will ignore
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
November 21, 2017, 11:28:55 AM
the use of the cryptocurrency is illegal in some countries and punishable special at MOROCCO (North Africa)

have many country they are not uderstand the importance of bitcoin being useful cryptocurrency to help their community and to the people jobless bitcoin gives an opportunity to everyone hoping someday the country not legal the bitcoin become legit.
Activity: 7
November 21, 2017, 11:24:56 AM
Yes, most of the country are Bitcoin is illegal. Thought Bitcoin is a great online currency but most of the user are Bitcoin ,they use Bitcoin many different ways.  So big effect on country currency. Bitcoin is used all the world if you tray to make people scared.. it also depends of government, government are can be used it negative or positive.
I think in most of the countries bitcoin is not illegal but yet they do not take any decision about bitcoin,  I am hopeful that very soon they are going to turn bitcoin as legal currency.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
November 21, 2017, 11:19:02 AM
So are a lot of things. Some governments are incredibly short sighted. But then again, you can't blame them for being horrified of the potential of Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
November 21, 2017, 11:17:21 AM
guys i have question regarding this OP!

for exemple if i live in Morocco, and Crypto is banned,

can i sell my crypto for USD(bank transfert) in exchange website like bitstamp or any other to receive money in bank ? without any problem even if crypto is ban ? or i will be in trouble.

what ban exactly mean in this situation ?

Yes.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/morocco-regulator-bans-bitcoin-payments-143304111.html

French and slighter longer version:
https://telquel.ma/2017/11/21/loffice-changes-interdit-lutilisation-du-bitcoin_1569648

Thought Bitcoin is a great online currency but most of the user are Bitcoin ,they use Bitcoin many different ways. 

So the users of bitcoin are bitcoin that use bitcoin? Smiley))

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 10:59:19 AM
Yes, most of the country are Bitcoin is illegal. Thought Bitcoin is a great online currency but most of the user are Bitcoin ,they use Bitcoin many different ways.  So big effect on country currency. Bitcoin is used all the world if you tray to make people scared.. it also depends of government, government are can be used it negative or positive.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
November 21, 2017, 10:40:50 AM

In a country where I live bitcoin is not yet legal, but I think if it is legal in banking financial opportunities in my country it is likely to be better. I do not know for what reason they can not accept bitcoin for legal, but bitcoin users in the country where I live grew from time to time even though bitcoin is not legal yet. but I think sooner or later bitcoin will be legally used in the country where I live
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
November 21, 2017, 10:24:44 AM
That's a bad news indeed. Why they only see the negative side of bitcoin and can't see the positive side of it. The government can't see that bitcoin can reduce the unemployment problem in their country or probably these governments are pro - banks so they are anti - crypto. I hope the time will come that digital currencies will not be banned in ALL countries around the world.
Activity: 484
Merit: 500
November 21, 2017, 10:19:59 AM

I think this illegality is a temporary decision of the government and they will also want to bite off their piece from the crypto-pie. And the technologies that are created in the cryptomir will not remain without attention to such states.
Activity: 39
November 21, 2017, 10:19:45 AM
Yes, it is true that in some countries it is illegal. But this is really bad. We believe that within a short time they will realize the benefit of bitcoin and they will allow it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 10:14:46 AM
Like my country in Indonesia.BTC in indonesia is ilegal
But now there are some place that allow Btc as means of payment in my country
Different countries respond differently to the presence of bitcoin in their country. Bitcoin is considered to facilitate financial transactions. However, transactions with this virtual currency can also raise the risk of money laundering.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
November 21, 2017, 10:10:44 AM
In my country bitcoin is not illegal and it is not known of by allot of person yet. Smiley
I heard that bitcoin is banned in Nepal and other countries. I'm really glad it's not in mine. Smiley
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
November 21, 2017, 10:03:29 AM
Yes. you have said that in some countries Bitcoin is illegal. Bitcoin illegal in my country too. And the government of my country told the people to refrain from using Bitcoin. It means that their money can be trafficked in another country. Even if someone uses Bitcoin to catch him, he or she will be sentenced to 8 years in jail. Actually I think it's their stupidity. I think Bitcoin will not do any harm to us. This will reduce the unemployment of our country, free of poverty.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
November 21, 2017, 10:03:16 AM
I think it's because people have used to carry out vices and the untraceable nature it has also proves more points for its rejection in some countries.
do you mean that is the reason why some of the country banned bitcoin because of that reason? Will for me on my own opinion some of the country banned bitcoin because of its bad feedback which is they used bitcoin through bad things which is illegal things such as buying illegal stuff like drugs and etc . And the common reason is they used this currency because it can hide their identity.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
November 21, 2017, 10:00:58 AM
yeah I was checking some arab bitcoin related facebook pages and found that Morocco has made bitcoin illegal
some of the Moroccans mentioned that using bitcoin can lead the users to jail now in Morocco , so it seems that they are taking it seriously  Grin
we will see how Moroccans will deal with that in the coming days , I'm sure they will figure it out
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 09:59:15 AM
Yes, in China, for example, bitcoin is illegal. Sad

Really? what u mean by illegal? If you mean it is not accepted as a payment form than yeah, now worries about that. But if its really illegal it should be a huge concern for the bitcoin community right? As far as I know the majority of miners sits in China, so if its illegal and they stop mining, bitcoin will likely die? Tell me please if I got something wrong here.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
November 21, 2017, 09:56:22 AM
That is what is happening right now, we see some countries doing that. Most countries have tremendous fear of Bitcoin, they are afraid of the destruction of the economy when the Bitcoin price declines significantly. I have seen several times that governments are trying to do the regulation, but more countries are still undecided. most big countries are still waiting and trying to see how Bitcoin is developing in the future. Bitcoin is indirectly needed today because this is one form of technological advancement.
Activity: 19
November 21, 2017, 09:51:32 AM
I think it's because people have used to carry out vices and the untraceable nature it has also proves more points for its rejection in some countries.
Pages:
Jump to: