Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is in danger? - page 10. (Read 2161 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 15
February 13, 2018, 09:23:55 PM
holding paper you think has value is more dangerous
Activity: 490
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 09:11:38 PM
Bitcoin is very dangerous for people who do not know what bitcoin is
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
February 13, 2018, 08:49:39 PM
That is quite normal my friend, there will be days of downtrend for ethereum while bitcoin will be going up, that is the nature of crypto. Bitcoin can start to go up tomorrow or in two months, nobody knows. The fact is that it is impossibly to go up all time.
The price fluctuation of bitcoin, downtrend and uptrend is a normal case. High demand on bitcoin will increase bitcoin price  while selling decision for bitcoin holder make price to retrace or decrease. After a price fall investors will take this opportunity to buy and price tend to go up again.That is why I disagree that bitcoin is in dangerous now.
Activity: 84
February 13, 2018, 08:28:48 PM
For bitcoin there are many thefts sue to the fall and the countries are in danger because they do not accept the bitcoin .
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 07:45:21 PM
TRADINGEthereum and Bitcoin appear to be separating. ETH is in a 14-day uptrend while BTC is still in a 25-day downtrend.
Not really a problem for all of the long term investor and i guess the investors will still hold their bitcoin and me myself think that the bitcoin will continue to go and pump in the marker.. The coming years or months i guess it is just a normal thing that bitcoin price will go. Dump and it already happened a lng time ago.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 07:38:11 PM
No Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency are not in danger. This was a downfall that deformed the popularity of bitcoins. People started to lose interest and trust factor in them. But now, I hope everything will be fine and this world will be grooming again. The market is unpredictable so always think of how much risk you are getting depending on how much coin you are investing or selling.
Activity: 112
February 13, 2018, 06:17:11 PM
We can't predict the future of bitcoin and its value.
For the last few days there are a big crashed of btc but that is not connotations of bitcoin will belost.
Maybe tommorow or next the former value of it will be back.
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
February 13, 2018, 06:03:30 PM
It's facing a lot of resistance and FUD (Fear, uncertainty and doubt) yet it is still valued at nearly $9,000.00 I mean if we just go a few months back everyone was so excited about hitting that mark of $9,000.00 what this really shows is there's a strong core that will never go away and in fact this strong core gets stronger and bigger as time goes on.
Activity: 210
February 13, 2018, 06:00:04 PM
Bitcoin has never been in danger because maybe they say that bitcoin is in danger because of its very low value and it's been a while before it's recovered but now the bitcoin's value has risen and it may continue to rise. Regardless of where your allegiances lie in the crypto community, homage should be paid to the original Blockchain solution - Bitcoin.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 04:00:53 PM
No way.Bitcoin is not in danger.There is a simple and common feature of a thing.Just like that bitcoin has also a common feature and that is its price increases and decreases frequently.So bitcoin price has dropped and increased again.Just wait and watch do not worry.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 13, 2018, 02:48:16 PM
Everything has its own end but BTC is still alive. Dont panic as some out comrads. Trust and make profit!
Activity: 31
February 13, 2018, 02:46:41 PM
Nothing special, it's usual thing. The market moves.
There could be some patterns, but shifting market is very common also.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
February 13, 2018, 02:13:13 PM
TRADINGEthereum and Bitcoin appear to be separating. ETH is in a 14-day uptrend while BTC is still in a 25-day downtrend.
It's a natural process of every capital market that we are experiencing such type of ups and down, So don't be panicked and confused about this type market disaster. I think this isn't a market collapse, I think this is totally a gambling so you have take your investment policy very carefully. Don't get caught on this gambling trap. It will be fine for the time being.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
February 13, 2018, 01:52:00 PM
That is quite normal my friend, there will be days of downtrend for ethereum while bitcoin will be going up, that is the nature of crypto. Bitcoin can start to go up tomorrow or in two months, nobody knows. The fact is that it is impossibly to go up all time.

You have some point, the market is volatile and because of that, the value of cryptocurrency is really unpredictable. There are different articles each day and the best thing to do is read those positive news because it can boost your confidence to hold and invest coins. The market is unpredictable so always think of how much risk you are getting depending on how much coin you are investing or selling.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 01:51:37 PM
as per my understanding, BTC will be going more down because people are now understanding the real value of bitcoin. txn cost and delay are major issues with the current BTC architecture. however there are many alternatives are in operation too  Cool Cool Cool

were you able to predict the downtrend as above prediction?  Undecided
Activity: 126
February 13, 2018, 01:48:40 PM
I think that bitcoin can also grow, everything is unpredictable
Activity: 26
February 13, 2018, 01:45:11 PM
as per my understanding, BTC will be going more down because people are now understanding the real value of bitcoin. txn cost and delay are major issues with the current BTC architecture. however there are many alternatives are in operation too  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

This is merely a correction, the moon ride will begin soon. Just be patient and hold, don't make any rookie mistakes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 01:31:18 PM
You should not be too worried. Look at the history to know.,, after the fluctuation, BTC will recover strongly. Nothing can kill it
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
February 13, 2018, 01:19:25 PM
For me nothing can take the place number one of bitcoin and in the future the price of btc will be increase more and more
Pages:
Jump to: