Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is in danger? - page 5. (Read 2161 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 102
March 31, 2018, 07:38:49 AM
TRADINGEthereum and Bitcoin appear to be separating. ETH is in a 14-day uptrend while BTC is still in a 25-day downtrend.
we don't have to face what we are just see in some news about bitcoin,some are telling that bitcoin is in danger,but i don't believe in that news because they are always telling that news but bitcoin is still alive and in my own bitcoin will never be in danger because i trust bitcoin so much.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 07:25:12 AM
Naturally I think, because every year also always starts with a cheap price, it will attract many investors and it will again make bitcoin prices back up even more expensive than previous prices.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 07:21:27 AM
Will growth continue? We will see. The timing on this market is strange: sometimes a fall in a couple of days can exceed 50% or more. But growth from the position of less than a dollar to $ 20 thousand - it's huge, and it will still beckon many, especially after the state regulation of crypto-currencies in different countries where there are available funds.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 06:59:44 AM
If you do not use bits of coins properly, it is very dangerous, it does not understand well about Bitcoin, it is very dangerous to invest money. If bitcoin is understandable, then ether is a bit frightening, otherwise it is terrible.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 06:17:35 AM
TRADINGEthereum and Bitcoin appear to be separating. ETH is in a 14-day uptrend while BTC is still in a 25-day downtrend.

I seriously doubt it. Everything today so far is in a downward trend so there's no literally a difference. I think the entirety of cryptocurrency today is on a downward spiral and I think this is a healthy thing since it usually happens at the start of the year.
Activity: 117
March 31, 2018, 05:57:14 AM
And now all is down trend Cheesy
Activity: 190
March 31, 2018, 05:41:31 AM

No I can not agree. Bitcoin's price may be slightly lower. But it is not in danger. Though Bitcoin is a currency, so there will be a decrease or increase in the speed of the price. It's the rule of every currency. There is nothing to be surprised about it. We have to wait a bit. Bitcoin's price will rise again, just wait a little longer.
Activity: 224
March 31, 2018, 05:25:11 AM
   The most funny is that current situation with courses ETH and BTC happens not the first time. The fact is that, depending on the situation and news background, different coins behave differently. Death of BTC prophesied many times already, but it still brings good benefits to those who believe in it.
   So I recommend not to panic and be patient.
March 31, 2018, 05:18:13 AM
No,  Bitcoin  is not in danger. There is a simple and common feature of a thing. Just like that bitcoin has also a common feature and that is its price increases and decreases frequently. So bitcoin price has dropped and increased again. So do not worry.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
March 31, 2018, 05:17:46 AM
Why we people are very price sensitive, You know the reason why the price drop of bitcoins now a days because we people are using bitcoin for pump and dump or we can say for us bitcoin is just a trading asset, when any bad news come then we start sell bitcoins. like recently Google and Facebook banned ads for crypto. So if they did that then what happened nothing we have so many opportunity to promote.
Just be positive, Bitcoin is not in danger. price slashes just because of some bad news. it will again come up very soon. 
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
March 31, 2018, 05:10:36 AM
That is quite normal my friend, there will be days of downtrend for ethereum while bitcoin will be going up, that is the nature of crypto. Bitcoin can start to go up tomorrow or in two months, nobody knows. The fact is that it is impossibly to go up all time.

I agree with you it is just normal. Now in the present situation ethereum is in downtrend days also same as bitcoin but I know they will recover soon. this is just part of the flow of prices of cryptocurrency as it is volatile and it is not being controlled by the bank or government. they will both recover soon.
Activity: 72
March 31, 2018, 04:53:39 AM
I don't think Bitcoin is in danger of 'dying' since there will always be supporters no matter what. It's just that Bitcoin price is in danger of falling lower especially since a lot of people are in it for profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
March 31, 2018, 04:52:30 AM
do not panic gan. although bitcoin prices are still down. it's time we collect as much bitcoin as possible. surely the price will rise again.
whereas bitcoin prices are falling as they are today. before also ever happened gan. if not wrong 2 mobut eventually bitcoin prices start to rise and improve again. to Rp 156 after that down until now.

essentially do not panic and despair keep the spirit of investing .nths ago .
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
March 31, 2018, 04:50:31 AM
Bitcoin will never be in danger becausw this situation is only normal. I believe that the 25 day downtrend will soon end in a couple more days. Also, the trading of ethereum of bitcoin will still converge at some time just not right now.
I think that only depends on how we think, bitcoin is in danger if you are weak but if you look at the positive side you will see
the potential in the future and that potential can bring you good profit if you are an investor and convenience when you are a user.
Activity: 224
March 31, 2018, 04:45:15 AM
TRADINGEthereum and Bitcoin appear to be separating. ETH is in a 14-day uptrend while BTC is still in :)l a 25-day downtrend.

This event might be alarming for those who already invested on btc with high price.  But for those who want to join on btc community then it is beneficial for them.  I don't know if this event could lead to btc decline but I'm quite sure that this is just a simple trial for BTC.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 31, 2018, 04:43:14 AM
No doubt there's many people against bitcoin, bitcoin is decentralized very risky for them they can lose there money so they start thinking negative about bitcoin nd thing is lack of information and knowledge about how to use this currency and how to keep it when to buy and when to sell.  They are afraid to invest their money due to inflation of prices in bitcoin.
March 31, 2018, 04:39:18 AM
BTC and ETH are two completely different currencies in the market, their values are not the same and the rules increase - the decline is not the same. Sometimes BTC price increases that ETH decrease and vice versa ... That is the competition that the market created. Investors need to be wise to choose what to buy? when? That is important.
March 31, 2018, 04:35:49 AM
The market is constantly changing. But I do not have to worry much about Bitcoin. With a solid foundation, business advantage, a large crowd ... Bitcoin always dominates. Perhaps now Bitcoin is down but according to market rules, the shortest time - if I'm right - may be in June it will rise again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 04:29:24 AM
Bitcoin will never be in danger becausw this situation is only normal. I believe that the 25 day downtrend will soon end in a couple more days. Also, the trading of ethereum of bitcoin will still converge at some time just not right now.
Activity: 209
March 31, 2018, 04:22:49 AM
Well, I don't think that this could be too bad. Although this is not a good thing for old investor but for new investor this is a best opportunity for them to invest to btc.
Pages:
Jump to: