Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is in danger? - page 16. (Read 2183 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 12:49:54 AM
this downtrend happens in every market there is no need to panic and there is nothing in danger bitcoin will always be an innovative technology and no one can deny that even the people who spreading fud every where and its still a high possibility that it will replace fiat in the coming future
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
February 03, 2018, 12:47:38 AM
TRADINGEthereum and Bitcoin appear to be separating. ETH is in a 14-day uptrend while BTC is still in a 25-day downtrend.

what kind of danger do you mean?
in every stock market, there is always a rise and fall. this is the law of trade. you do not need excessive, panic will damage your own. I think bitcoin still has a high selling value compared to all crypto that exists. although this month the market is always red, I believe there is a whale that is settling to buy lots of bitcoin. Let's see when this happens.
Activity: 256
Merit: 36
February 03, 2018, 12:42:56 AM
TRADINGEthereum and Bitcoin appear to be separating. ETH is in a 14-day uptrend while BTC is still in a 25-day downtrend.
Although bitcoin is continuously falling down and everyone are in panic, I am pretty sure bitcoin will be rise again soon,because it is normal to bitcoin to sudden icrease or decrease its price because it is one of its characteristic.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
February 03, 2018, 12:40:09 AM

first of all you are full of shit because ETH has been on a downward spiral for the past 14+ days, it just recovered a little bit today like 65 other altcoins.

and that is the way centralized coins work. ETH has a very good pumping team behind it with a lot of money at their disposal and they pour it into the project either directly using poloniex with big buy walls that nobody can eat through or by paying for lots of advertisements to fool the newbies into investing in it. and yet they spend nothing on actual development and fixing of the issues it has been facing for over a year now.

Well said, ETH team is working hard to be recognised as a potential currency besides Bitcoin. So that ETH seems to be a great contender for Bitcoin. But I have a belief that Bitcoin is still having a good platform regarding popularity and acceptability around the world.

Basically. people are familiar with this platform through Bitcoin so that Bitcoin will always be the top currency in this platform. It's true that Bitcoin is having a problem regarding a price value but this situation will not last for a long time.
Activity: 294
February 03, 2018, 12:33:34 AM
You are right if Bitcoin is currently experiencing a significant downtrend. With the current bitcoin moment I believe the future of bitcoin in the future will be higher than it is today. I think the downtrend will continue until March or April, because beginning each year, bitcoin is downtrend. So this is a great opportunity for a small investment to get a coin at a cheaper price. And if you want to invest but you have low funds maybe this time is the most appropriate time to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 12:27:59 AM
What people don't understand is that since the very beginning of cryptos, crashes like 50% or 70% in a few days have happened on a regular basis. It's just how it works.
Nothing new. All the bad news and the fud relayed by the medias are just distractions
Activity: 252
February 03, 2018, 12:20:02 AM
In my opinion in what happen now in crypto is normal because cryptocurrency is not stable interms of its price. Day by day it will change its price sometimes its is high sometimes it is low. Just wait and trust crypto they will not put many people in danger because many people are investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
February 03, 2018, 12:14:16 AM
I would like to refreshed that last year Bitcoin was $1K January 2017, it goes a unexpectedly at $18K by December...then due to some government issues from other countries it goes down and add some FUD that makes it really bad but it's far from over.
Bitcoin will surely recover from this downfall and will surprise us again. I not loose hope I still support and hold Bitcoin.
Activity: 56
February 03, 2018, 12:09:39 AM
people are nervous about dropping bitcoins because many have bitcoin and many bitcoin users ... and the bitcoin price drops rapidly because of the many who are doing it
Activity: 112
February 02, 2018, 11:56:55 PM
I am afraid what should i do,should i sell my btc and buy eth or keep holding my btc
Anyone can suggest me when btc may starting rise .Or any chance to fall of ether soon
Activity: 61
February 02, 2018, 11:37:23 PM
Some crypto currency does not worth what they are placed now.they are in danger not the bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
February 02, 2018, 11:35:02 PM
I think so, If you compare last 7 days with the recent times of Crypto world then you can say that Bitcoin is in danger. not only Bitcoin but also all of the cryptocurrencies are facing some challenges regarding price value. I believe that this time will not last for a long time. I think it's a market mechanism, this time is very crucial for every Bitcoin holder.

If you are a true believer then you have to hold your resource for the future purpose, Don't be panicked. Every big fish are trying to grab all of the Bitcoin and other currency by this time. So that keep believe in this platform and don't sell your asset.
Activity: 126
February 02, 2018, 11:27:18 PM
It is said that there is a problem in the Indian market!
Activity: 98
February 02, 2018, 11:23:02 PM
You have a good observation but never forget the history of bitcoin it just started with cents and grow up almost 19k$
So if one day bitcoin dropped to 1k$ it is still good but the affected people are those who bought mining program and those who bought bitcoin from wallets or peer to peer.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
February 02, 2018, 11:16:58 PM
trading ethereum and bitcoin will not be harmful, since bitcoin and ethereum though decrease but have a stable price. it's just an opinion that is not fundamental. we will have a greater risk if we are trading on new coins that have not been clear have a good future and stable prices.
and to date ethhereum or bitcoin trading is still in a safe position.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 11:09:53 PM
Do not worry, you do not need panic.
These are the markets, in my opinion, the BTC will not start to rise until at least February 20. But we can never be sure.
Yes, your opinion is true.
We may believe in bitcoin but to make sure that bitcoin price increases it is hard to know because we as bitcoin users can only expect the rising bitcoin value, so we still have to stay calm and not to panic.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
February 02, 2018, 03:07:59 PM
Bitcoin's growth is phenomenal, a small drop in it's price won't affect its goodwill. It's not abnormal for a currency such as btc to be affected by price fluctuating as the market cap is quite less. This is good as the price can skyrocket once people don't do panic selling and the price is at the lower range for quite a bit.
Activity: 27
February 02, 2018, 02:54:09 PM
Look at the graphs from the last 3-4 years, you will see btc dips like this every year.
Let's hope history repeats itself and we will see some positive movement around march.

Yep, I hope so, also hope the theory that the chinese sell off crypto before chinese new year is true as well. Roll on Feb 16!
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 02:51:07 PM
Look at the graphs from the last 3-4 years, you will see btc dips like this every year.
Let's hope history repeats itself and we will see some positive movement around march.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 02:48:44 PM
The Еthereum feels well after the news that some reputable agency has assigned it a higher buy rating than Bitcoin. Try to find some news about it in Google if you're interested.
Good thinking and I like the way you apply it.
I agree with what you say.
Pages:
Jump to: