Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin, is it worth spending time collecting it? - page 10. (Read 14661 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I would say yes, particularly for the effective ways of earning it like campaigns and social promotin or designing, coding, translating and the like (more than faucets) with the continuous rise and growth of bitcoins, even during a losing trend the value is still large, if you earned 1 bitcoins before it would be more than $2000 USD now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Is it worth spending time to collect Bitcoin rather than having a daily job? What I mean is that can bitcoin be more economical? Has it ever happened that people lose their investment value rather than benefit from spending it on bitcoin?
Each person has different thoughts, depending on your thoughts that make a decision his. If you see the accumulation of bitcoin is just an extra income or are you viewing the search bicoin is the main thing you should be careful.The market and the price of bitcoin is always fluctuating, we can hardly predict.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
Should you work hard, you will earn a lot of money but only by working in the right way can you earn the right value of your works
I agree.Bitcoin is really a worth spending time collecting it since it satisfies us with its high compensation.The more we put time in it,the higher the chances we can gain much.It's a matter of perseverance.And of course loving what you're doing.
nod
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
It depend on which way you are trying to collect Bitcoin, if you are working for Bitcoin as a Freelancer, yes, it's possible to make a lot of money
Activity: 324
Should you work hard, you will earn a lot of money but only by working in the right way can you earn the right value of your works
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Is it worth spending time to collect Bitcoin rather than having a daily job? What I mean is that can bitcoin be more economical? Has it ever happened that people lose their investment value rather than benefit from spending it on bitcoin?

It's depend, if you are spending your time by collecting bitcoin on faucets, it's wasted your time for sure. But if you using your time to collect bitcoin like do a job and do some services to get bitcoin it might be worth. Before you do that, you must think about your real life job though. Is it more worth spending your time on bitcoin or on your real life job, think about it.
From people to people the spending and the relative needs will be varying. Based on this one need to find whether collecting of bitcoin is good for him or not. As stated real life job is a must, only then it's possible to make living in a better way even if you find yourself good earning better and bigger than day job.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Currently, with the price close to $2,500 it's even more profitable to collect them and earn few bitcents daily through various methods, than my day job. I'm not quitting it or the like but just shows the comparison in profitability between working online and offline in a low class country.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
it's definitely worth it for me, and might be worth it for you because:

- if you this is a time you would waste/play games at then it's worth it.
- if it's time you can work at in a 3rd world country, it might be more profitable to earn BTC online, considering it's high rate when exchanged to USD.
Activity: 322
I don't recommend quitting your day job to collect bitcoin. I only do it on the side so I can a little extra money to spend on what I want.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
Totally depends on how you are spending time collecting it. You can't be collecting via faucets and expect not to be wasting your time. Purchasing or few earnings from trading, sig campaigns or freelance jobs aren't really a waste of time as they are worth it and not that time consuming. The best is for you to have a well paying job that enables you to collect by purchasing. As far as I am concerned now, contrary to my previous ways of using bitcoin for just transactions, I think collection of bitcoin for me is now a new hobby.    
Activity: 490
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

It's depend, if you are spending your time by collecting bitcoin on faucets, it's wasted your time for sure. But if you using your time to collect bitcoin like do a job and do some services to get bitcoin it might be worth. Before you do that, you must think about your real life job though. Is it more worth spending your time on bitcoin or on your real life job, think about it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
I would say it's not worth it just collecting without having a daily job because all you could collect over a month or even a year is unlikely to add up to 1 bitcoin and so it's not worth your time, moreover you can have a full time job that will pay you to be  able to purchase 1 or more Bitcoin straight away without wasting much time.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
bitcoin is definetly worth collecting so long as you have free time, i see some poeple dedicating thier lives to bitcoin leaving thier jobs to it, but that is not the case bitcoin should be a way to get an extra income because it may work out for you or it could drop at anytime that is why you should always have a backup plan and get the most out of as long as it is good.
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
It is depended on how you are collecting Bitcoin because if you are collecting Bitcoin as normal way: faucet claiming, ou are really wasting your time doing useless things
Working a job in real life while trying to purchase some Bitcoin from time to time with the money earned from the paycheck is one of the methods of collecting Bitcoin faster. I wouldn’t want to do a faucet as well since the people that build faucets have a very small amount of Bitcoin outputs for the tasks.
The faucet owner cant spend more coins than they can earn through their advertisements and so is the reason you will be getting a share of what they make with the traffic and with google disabling faucet sites to run their advertisement that market is done and dusted,i think investing in good ICO and trading is still worth the time if you plan is to make profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is depended on how you are collecting Bitcoin because if you are collecting Bitcoin as normal way: faucet claiming, ou are really wasting your time doing useless things
Working a job in real life while trying to purchase some Bitcoin from time to time with the money earned from the paycheck is one of the methods of collecting Bitcoin faster. I wouldn’t want to do a faucet as well since the people that build faucets have a very small amount of Bitcoin outputs for the tasks.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
It is depended on how you are collecting Bitcoin because if you are collecting Bitcoin as normal way: faucet claiming, ou are really wasting your time doing useless things.

But its definitely worth if effort is somehow adequate to profits. It's good to have something like BTC saving account that would give you even small revenue for deposit.

It is certainly worth collecting bitcoin according to our capabilities and availability of time. We can not require someone who just starts on this to collect large amounts of bitcoin, nor can compare his capabilities with those of an expert trader. I think everyone has the right to do their best, although in the case of those who invest a lot of time just to collect few satoshi through faucets, perhaps it might be more convenient for them to have a normal job to later acquire bitcoins with a part of their income.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
It is depended on how you are collecting Bitcoin because if you are collecting Bitcoin as normal way: faucet claiming, ou are really wasting your time doing useless things.

But its definitely worth if effort is somehow adequate to profits. It's good to have something like BTC saving account that would give you even small revenue for deposit.
Activity: 490
If you are collecting Bitcoin by joining campaigns or trading or something else, yes, it worth
yes no doubt about that, it is really worth to collect bitcoin from different sources, because bitcoin is money for future. and it is really worth to collect and store bitcoin for future. i myself collecting bitcoin from different source, .like signature campaign, trading altoin and gambling etc.
Activity: 672
I do both, I work in the morning and collect bitcoin in the night. Since I know about bitcoin,  I become more productive.
If both of them are giving you a good profit then you are not at wrong and continue to work for both to earn money and collect Bitcoin. But if you'd realize like some people have that with your day job you are unable to give a good time to Bitcoin and you are earning more money with bitcoin than your day job then you have to adopt bitcoin way to earn money to become a rich person in a smaller time period
Activity: 2268
Merit: 870
It depends on how you collect it because if you are wasting time collecting free Bitcoin, it should be useless in my point
100% agree, everyone here only says yes to collecting but they don't explain collecting way. I agree you, collecting from faucet and similar things is waste of time.
Btw mining is also collecting way and this is the only one real way but for this you need daily job to collect money and than start mining with equipment.
Pages:
Jump to: