Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin, is it worth spending time collecting it? - page 12. (Read 14661 times)

Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
It is worth it to collect bitcoin even also to collect other cryptocurrencies because we don't know when the market value goes high.
lesson learned that if I hold my bitcoin before and not spending it in some hypi scams I'm sure that I have plenty of bitcoin for now or even I can buy a car.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
Yes it is really worth it because in the
future it will surely have a high price.

Its worth saving and spending, spending in terms of making profit more on it like doing investing or trading, trading were good now for there are lots of potential alts that can increase more in time.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Yes it is really worth it because in the
future it will surely have a high price.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
It is depended on how you are collecting Bitcoin because if you are collecting Bitcoin as normal way: faucet claiming, ou are really wasting your time doing useless things
Yes exactly, it depends upon your strategy of collecting the bitcoin.
The faucet claiming will not help you anyhow because it is a very slow way in fact if you are thinking to collect the Bitcoin through the faucets you are wrong. You will hardly collect one bitcoin in years. This is so disgusting.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I think so, even the small amounts from faucets can actually worth it on long time, I collected some coins through 2014 and the total amount was worth around $100 or so at the time, later it was worth thousands of dollars in 2016 before, I didn't keep it at that time, but that's the idea mainly.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
That comes down to a matter of simple math, right?

1) How much money per week do you make in your job?
2) How much BTC per week can you "collect" if you quit your job?

Is the answer to 1 > 2? If so, please don't leave your job
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I think both are good if collecting bitcoin as an investment. Because having a day job is also good.
But if you want invest.Bitcoin can provide more income but a little risky than having a job.
Experience is very important if you want to invest in bitcoin world
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
What is this ''collecting''? Earn from bounty campaign? offer some services? trading? or maybe from ... faucet? You should have a job and try to earn bitcoin in your spare time. You need a stable income to sustain your life. Treat bitcoin as an investment or extra income.
Activity: 434
I never had loss by doing trade but yes I regret for selling some bitcoin bit early now I made decision that I won't sell bitcoin I will keep as a treasure for future
Activity: 322
Bitcoin is a really good choice if you earn it. But I think using it as a replace to your job, I mean if you are not really stable, you need a job rather than bitcoin, but if you're really a good earner, maybe a legendary here on forum or lwner of an a gambling site then I don't think you need a job. Bitcoin is enough for you if you are like that.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
Is it worth spending time to collect Bitcoin rather than having a daily job? What I mean is that can bitcoin be more economical? Has it ever happened that people lose their investment value rather than benefit from spending it on bitcoin?

Well you can actually go with bitcoin Full time if you are profiting more than what you are getting with working on your job, cause bitcoin really has a reputation in changing any persons lives by doing the methods in earning it Investing with it and trading that I think are really profitable

But In my opinion I prefer both you can surely get a job and earn bitcoin at the same time it only requires your time managing skills and your decision making to the test to make it really work out.
Collecting bitcoins is good it is worth, but for this don't stop your daily job. It is just extra money, and you can fulfil your daily needs from this bitcoin. I think spending a full day to get this bitcoin is not worth. If you have huge capital and like trading and investing then ok. But if you think you can collect bitcoin from gambling it is not worth, and you will lose your coins.
Agree with you mate because exchanging your stable day job for bitcoin is not really a good idea because we all know the risk on bitcoin its price is soo unstable which means we might gain profits or lose money anytime because we are depending on its price.Bitcoin should be treated as a side income.

I am not taking my regular job for granted and actually enjoying in earning with both, and you both are right because stable job is a must than taking a gamble everyday with the not so sure to profit gambling game I am just telling them if you are getting a much more income in bitcoin than with your stable job it is better to choose one that is more profitable for you because not all person can do it at the same time like what I am doing now I can accumulate a little bitcoin and having a stable job at the same time.

There were times that I think earning in bitcoin is my primary job than my actual job. there were times that I earn more in bitcoin than my regular job. Though I need not to make my work for granted because it is stable and it can build growth on my career. though it will still depends on the people whose using it if they think bitcoin is more than enough for them , then let them make it their priority.

Well that is actually their choice and you got a point over it, well that is just my suggestion if they can do it, but I think there are more number of people that don't have that much time and opportunity in doing some extra income beside their regular work that is why I think choose wisely in what is more convenient and profitable for them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Of course it is worth it collecting bitcoin. But, i suggest you should have a day job too, avoiding any risk that may appear.
You can still earn bitcoin in your free time, it's not like you need to be 24/7 available to earn bitcoin.
Make bitcoin as your extra income! Not the main one.
It's better if you earn and keep them instead of using bitcoin, wait until the price is high and sell!
You will gain more profit that way and you don't need to spend so much time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
It is depended on how you are collecting Bitcoin because if you are collecting Bitcoin as normal way: faucet claiming, ou are really wasting your time doing useless things

I do not see anything wrong on faucet claiming.  What is important is that atleast you are earning money.  Every minute or every hour of everyday is worth collecting a bitcoin.  No matter.how small or big it is the fact that you do not become idle is what really matters.  But of course if you cna make it big then make it big.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Definitely worth if effort is somehow adequate to profits. It's good to have something like BTC saving account that would give you even small revenue for deposit. That could mitigate loses and boost income (depends on what direction market will go), like freebitco.in.
Activity: 364
Is it worth spending time to collect Bitcoin rather than having a daily job? What I mean is that can bitcoin be more economical? Has it ever happened that people lose their investment value rather than benefit from spending it on bitcoin?

Having a daily/regular job, aside from trading or signature campaigns or bitcoin related, is much safer. Take note the instability of bitcoin and you cannot control what will happen in the world of bitcoin so having and keeping a job is much more desirable. Treat earning/getting bitcoin as an extra way in gaining and not the main. It is possible the someone out there lose his/her investment in bitcoin rather that benefiting from it. There are many possible scenarios for it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
Yes! Spending your time in collecting Bitcoin is definitely worth it. The current value of Bitcoin is very high and there is a huge possibility that it will rise to the moon so collecting it right now and saving it might make you a millionaire in the future.
Activity: 288
Activity: 462
If you look at the growth bitcoin has shown till now, then certainly yes. They are worth spending time as they can be one of the biggest and smartest investment you have ever made. The profits you can make will be amazing if you will go for long term investment.
Activity: 332
Merit: 103
If you look historicaly yes it is. Most definitely. Why even ask that when you know it is ? Look how much Bitcoin has sky rocket lately. It's crazy. Believe in Bitcoin and you will be rewarded. xP (hopefully with more Bitcoin)
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Just work for it if you are jobless right now, use the money you have to survive in real life. If you want to invest in bitcoin, study first how the market moves, observe how people behave when there is a price surge and free fall, if you won't panic each time you see erratic price movement, then invest, but if you feel like you are going to panic, investing in bitcoin won't be good for you, just work for it.  Smiley
Exactly do not rely yourself in the bitcoin. And whenever you want to invest even a little amount you should have some knowledge about how it works so that you know what is happening in your bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: