Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin, is it worth spending time collecting it? - page 3. (Read 14661 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Yes it is very really worth spending many time buying and collenting so many bitcoins, Because it really worth in the right time that we will sell all our bitcoins. Then we just need to wait in or what date/time it will happend and we just need to grab more bunch of PATIENT to do it
Activity: 672
If you can why not, there are many opportunities in this bitcoin. In addition to economical bitcoin does generate more than a salary in a factory. And now too many people make sure this bitcoin as their main job including me. Not pressed by time but can be very good pengasilannya.
Well it is really worth buying bitcoin because it really gives a  huge  return i believe that collecting bitcoin is  like colecting an opportunity to gain huge profit in the next couple of year because it is continue rising each day it price is really amazing  and it is a great reason why people now   a days collecting bitcoin and  wait for the next rising to sell or maybe  they  are waiting for  a  great timing to gain.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
If you can why not, there are many opportunities in this bitcoin. In addition to economical bitcoin does generate more than a salary in a factory. And now too many people make sure this bitcoin as their main job including me. Not pressed by time but can be very good pengasilannya.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Is it worth spending time to collect Bitcoin rather than having a daily job? What I mean is that can bitcoin be more economical? Has it ever happened that people lose their investment value rather than benefit from spending it on bitcoin?
it is worth it because investing in bitcoin is very profitable and economical without income tax so it is feasible that the investment in bitcoin needs capital
I agree with you. Our investment in bitcoin is really helpful because it will bring a lot of profits and benefits to us and because of that thing then we can easily make money by just waiting for the price to go up and we can do more investment since bitcoin is the main currency and the one who is being used by all the altcoins market as a base price.
bce
Activity: 756
Is it worth spending time to collect Bitcoin rather than having a daily job? What I mean is that can bitcoin be more economical? Has it ever happened that people lose their investment value rather than benefit from spending it on bitcoin?
it is worth it because investing in bitcoin is very profitable and economical without income tax so it is feasible that the investment in bitcoin needs capital
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
for me it is important to collect bitcoin. I collect bitcoin by following bounty campaign karana does not require much capital. after I received the coin from bounty campaign then I redeemed it to bitcoin.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Is it worth spending time to collect Bitcoin rather than having a daily job?

No, not worth it, work in real life, and just invest in bitcoin... There is no real substitute in having a day job and having a steady income... Risking your money if you want to invest in bitcoin is like betting in gambling with the price, too unpredictable...

What I mean is that can bitcoin be more economical?

Nope it's not, on the other side, if you have problem going out to work suffering deductions due to late/traffic congestion on the streets in where you live, you could really try home based jobs but do not focus well in bitcoin, try other jobs...  Smiley

Has it ever happened that people lose their investment value rather than benefit from spending it on bitcoin?

I haven't heard any, but who will tell their stories in forum where success is the only talk of the forumites... Probably many just silent about it and just doing their best right now to make a success story...

Anyway, OP, do you have a day job?

It is not worth it to just spend your whole time in bitcoin. It is better to have your daily job and at the same time invest in bitcoin. We have to face the reality of life even though there is bitcoin. We never know what will happen in the future. And to have the benefit of the two is a good thing. To work and to do bitcoin and to earn by both is good.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Mining, trading, participating in a signature campaign is definitely worth spending your time. All these things are way better than wasting time on doing faucets. It is highly possible that Bitcoin value will increase. We can't say how much it will be worth in the end but I think that it is still relatively cheap.
Activity: 360

I think so. But, it varies on what kind of job do you have, the benefits and of course the salary. We cannot just say that bitcoin is enough to sustain one's financial needs as a job, because we don't get the same earnings from our respective jobs. But, for those who have jobs that pay less, then investing on bitcoin is way better than working on companies as a rank and file.
Activity: 171
If you are jobless, doing literally nothing in life, yes it is worth spending time collecting bitcoin than being a total useless one in your family. But I dont recommend it. Get up! Find job.
Activity: 556
I think its better you have job also because you have benefits, rather than than put rest of your hours to bitcoin. If you have permanent job you are earning on a monthly basis.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

Having a job is still better. You have an assurance unlike bitcoin that you cannot depends on its price as an income. Bitcoin is just an extra way of earning cash so it should be just like that unless you are unemployed then go fulltime.
You can do both at the same time, in the long run you'll figured out which is more important.
There are a lot of people who are successful with their venture on bitcoin and they quit their job to fully focus with bitcoin.
Activity: 546

Having a job is still better. You have an assurance unlike bitcoin that you cannot depends on its price as an income. Bitcoin is just an extra way of earning cash so it should be just like that unless you are unemployed then go fulltime.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102

No. I'd rather have a stable paying job first before venturing to bitcoins because you need to wad in cash to make a more prosperous reap on bitcoins. You have to buy at the most optimum price point before you invest more. That's more profitable than actually buying at a high price once bitcoins return to its original or rising price.
trk
Activity: 228
This thread was made almost 1 year a go and now we can surely say
Yes, it does  Grin

I'd rather collecting it on my spare time, not to be my main job
Activity: 2044
Merit: 165
Is it worth spending time to collect Bitcoin rather than having a daily job?
Your daily job will be the one to provide you more funds to reinvest in bitcoin so I'd rather to do both. As they say, your day job will help you get by everyday but your part time job (bitcoin in this case) would make you rich.
What I mean is that can bitcoin be more economical?
It couldn't be more economical with its astronomical growth these past months imo.
Has it ever happened that people lose their investment value rather than benefit from spending it on bitcoin?
Most of the people who have lost their fund are engaging in trades and have made a bad call, but for hodlers, this will not be the case.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
Bitcoin is a great source of income and its price is slowly going up and that is the best thing about bitcoin is to have a lot of it. So i think it is worth it to spend our time for collecting or earning bitcoin because in the future, we are the ones who will get the benefits of having bitcoin in our portfolio and who knows that bitcoin will have a great pump in the future that will make us rich.

Yeah and whatever you earn now should be saved for the future as bitcoin will become more valuable in future and if you have managed to save good amount of coins in your wallet and if price reaches to the moon then with the same amount of bitcoins you can expect higher income in fiat so its always good to collect as much as you can right now as in future it won't be much easy to get even a small portion of bitcoins.
Activity: 171
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Each person has different thoughts. In my opinion, taking the time to earn it is worth. bitcoin is developing, it's price will increase, investment in bitcoin will be profitable.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The value of bitcoin has been increasingly rising. It is your decision to whether or not spend or trade it or keep it until it's best value arrives. A lot of cryptocurrency are now emerging and the originals are bitcoin. One of the best is Ethereum. You can check out more of it's information at www.propthereum.io
Activity: 87

With the current value now of bitcoin it is worth spending and collecting it specially to those who bought it earlier because their investment already earned a very big profit and still the value is rising rapidly.
Pages:
Jump to: