Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is making admirable progress! - page 3. (Read 1141 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 06:01:06 AM
I do not see them making progress, now the market is falling like crazy, without any altcoin growth. Many people fear selling their BTC, so I think Crypto soon collapses.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
July 02, 2018, 05:33:45 AM
The progress of Bitcoin is crystal clear. That is why I cannot understand why there are still people who are very blind in appreciating it. It is not just the price. Well, the price is the clearest indicator that there is really a huge progress happening to Bitcoin. But aside from the price, we can see that businesses all over the world are already opening their payment doors to Bitcoin. Bitcoin ATMs are also rising in number all over the globe.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 05:30:07 AM
Bitcoin has made fantastic progress, but this has not met the love of many investors. They screamed and screamed at Bitcoin, they only concerned about the current profit and did not look back on Bitcoin's past. So they did not know how successful Bitcoin was.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
July 02, 2018, 05:25:51 AM
Despite of the dumps and other things in the market that is negative, bitcoin is still doing its best to prove that it can surpass the different negative things and problems that it will face because it is not that big deal for bitcoin to have a problem since all of the problem has its own solution and we just need to be patient.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 05:25:19 AM
IMO, the failure of monetary system is the Fiat printed by the centralized banks which is why the Rich gets richer and the Poor gets poorer because they are the one who governed or manipulated it just the way they did to Crypto-currency market nowadays! They are just toying the price for their own gains to make them richer and seems they don't care about this decentralized technology!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 32
July 02, 2018, 04:41:30 AM

I hope it returns to the end of 2017. This year is really hard.
Activity: 397
July 02, 2018, 04:38:20 AM
Bitcoin is the king of all coins in crypto market. It is doing progress at large scale. it is worth investing in bitcoin.People from all over the world are investing in it because they know that one day bitcoin will surely pay them back in the for of huge profit. We can see the the number of believers of bitcoins are also increased.Bitcoin has the potential to stay in long run with altcoins. Bitcoin is progressing day by day and in coming future it is expected that is will compete with paper currency as well.
Activity: 154
July 02, 2018, 04:10:54 AM
Even if bitcoin drop its values it can still manage to comeback to the market, thats one of the things that bitcoin never really disappoints with that, i am completely agree with you that bitcoin is making an admirable progress towards coming back to its high market value
They have orchestrated the fall in the price of bitcoin several times in the past but it has always  gone up again because people are beginning to see the true potentials that lies hidden in bitcoin and the blockchain technology. Bitcoin is making progress
Activity: 154
July 02, 2018, 04:04:40 AM
"a failure to the monetary system" ,He is simply saying :het guys, we cannot control this bitcoin of a thing, so let's do away with it. Bitcoin is a whole new experience and will not fit it to the traditional system of doing things, that's why it is innovative.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 02, 2018, 04:03:41 AM
As a new investment instrument, bitcoin shocking many peoples in the world. In short period, bitcoin price rising and reach $19k in just 8 years and i am believe bitcoin can reach as predicted by many analys and reach $60k end this year
I agree with your statement.
because the good news about crypto began to spread to the world .. indirectly many large investors want to invest money into digital assets. and the price of altcoin will fly

Well many people aren't seeing the rise to 19k but the quick decline from that point to now. A lot lost money in between that and those who lost money are making a lot more noise to make investors wary. Hopefully all your positive predictions for this year comes true.
Activity: 329
July 02, 2018, 04:00:47 AM
yes you are right every day bitcoin makes a remarkable progress in the presence of bitcoin all transactions can be very safe and comfortable when used for all platforms.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 03:28:46 AM
As a new investment instrument, bitcoin shocking many peoples in the world. In short period, bitcoin price rising and reach $19k in just 8 years and i am believe bitcoin can reach as predicted by many analys and reach $60k end this year
I agree with your statement.
because the good news about crypto began to spread to the world .. indirectly many large investors want to invest money into digital assets. and the price of altcoin will fly
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
July 02, 2018, 03:25:25 AM
The fluctuation is still there because there are considerably very small amount of people who actually support bitcoin as a currency. Everyone just holding it as an asset/investment which should get doubled over some time.
Activity: 268
July 02, 2018, 03:19:48 AM
Bitcoin's current state is sort of blocked by no further updates getting into it. I hope it's not abandoned by the devs. Others may see bitcoin having no potential in the future but I still believe in it. The devs should get their act together.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
July 02, 2018, 03:05:30 AM
Bitcoin already give alternative on new monetary system and i think its just a start. As investment, bitcoin give new perspective on financial regulator and I am believe bitcoin progres still continue and it will growing bigger than now
Activity: 98
July 02, 2018, 02:28:00 AM
What bitcoin has brought to us for investors or for companies that have called capital is very important, they contribute to the small development of the society and the economy.
Activity: 163
July 02, 2018, 02:18:12 AM
it is true bitcoin menapjupkan progress earnings by someone, because earnings obtained by bitcoin very much at all, we must be really serious in working at bitcoin let be success
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 01:49:07 AM
Yes that is really true, bitcoin is now the admirable progress, a lot of people uses bitcoin for any transactions. They really believed the advantahges and lots of people wanted to own now a bitcoin, because they have proven that bitcoin is rally amazing and it is true.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
July 02, 2018, 01:22:30 AM
I think not only from the skyrocketing price that makes bitcoin popular but the innovation of the bitchin blockchain system makes a lot of people interested, this is the first time decentralization in the currency exists, so it attracts a lot of people, bitcoin is getting popular and it's progress
Activity: 120
July 02, 2018, 12:53:26 AM
Yes, that's really true! Bitcoin in now making admirable progress, a lot of people now use Bitcoin for any transactions. They really believed its advantages and lots of people wanted to own bitcoin, that is why they are now striving to get Bitcoin soon. Some people also are still seeking more information to understand more about Bitcoin and what's the easiest way to earn.

Pages:
Jump to: