Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is making admirable progress! - page 9. (Read 1141 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
somehow economists think that bitcoin is one of the big mistakes in the financial system, whereas as we know that bitcoin does indeed bring about a number of changes, not just developments in the economic field, but more prominently in terms of this technology
[/quote

Bitcoin is successful, this technology is as profoundly  revolutionary as the Internet was and is. Crytocurrency are going through the biggest wealth generation opportunity of the the century and obviously more people want to participate with it. Bitcoin is really making admirable progress it's a medium of value that connect us all.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
somehow economists think that bitcoin is one of the big mistakes in the financial system, whereas as we know that bitcoin does indeed bring about a number of changes, not just developments in the economic field, but more prominently in terms of this technology
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
Bitcoin is more and more acknowledged by the financial institutions. In the beginning they saw it as an attack on their system and were against cryptocurrencies. Now they they have to accept, because of the advantages of the blockchain technology and this will make bitcoin even more valuable. Bitcoin brings awareness to this world and the financial institutions will make use of it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is one thing to admire on the first place.
About this life and death situation regarding investing on BTC is exaggeration of this stupid people who are in the government feeling insecure with people who earn more compared to them and they don't pay tax ( but as of now every government is working on it)
Activity: 238
Bitcoin is now buzzing and exciting in different regions and cities, in addition to modern transactions payments are also digital.Bitcoin is making great progress! Because it is really appreciated because many people do it and affect lives and change lives for improvement.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
Many orthodox media at this time are spreading information about Bitcoin's record-breaking price, that Bitcoin will soon be wiped out and forgotten. However, in contrast to Bitcoin's "death penalty" scenario, it is possible to spot positive signals in recent meetings and comments from financial experts when it comes to the technological foundation behind the currency.

In an interview with Bloomberg, Mark Carney, the Governor of the Bank of England said that Bitcoin was a failure of the monetary system. However, he acknowledged that Bitcoin acted as a guideline in many respects. edge of social life.

Carney also said the currency was a challenge for central banks and supervisors of the payment and market system. Hofrichter, head of global economics and strategy at Allianz Global Investors, also emphasized that we should separate Blockchain from the weaknesses of Bitcoin and other currencies in the current context.

It is undoubtedly that blockchain technology (or decentralized ledger) has significant potential - at least the ability to save the cost of managing transactions and networking to the maximum. This promotes a range of financial institutions, including central banks, to learn more about Blockchain and its practical application platforms - including the conduction of financial transactions.

So, if the red is spreading throughout your investment portfolio, do not worry too much. If you bought bitcoin at over $10,000? Relax and believe in the growth of Blockchain technology in the foreground. From this perspective, beside price fluctuations, the limitation in scalability is Blockchain's biggest barrier.

This kind of positive news will boost abundantly the value bitcoin.  It is great watching bitcoin regain its strength tho slowly but in a more signifacant manner. It gives hopes to cryto holders that sooner or later that dream of  obtaining profit from their long term investment will soon be in their hands due to the fact that big people trust this currency and invest their huge amount of money.
Merit: 11
Like it or not, it seems that in the crypto sphere the role of the community will only decrease further. The new market is moving towards adulthood, which will result in the centralization of both financial flows and processing power, which will supplant enthusiasts, geeks and single-lane masters, thanks to which this industry initially received its ticket to life.
Activity: 39
I'm surprised with the growth of bitcoin for the last month, a lot of ppl said it should have gone down
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Yes even those critics who say negatively about bitcoin still praise blockchain as a remarkable technology.M ost of them are ready to accept blockchain technology in which bitcoin works but not willing to accept bitcoin saying it as a weaker technology.Here they totally contradict with their previous stand about blockchain.So we need not have to pay much attention to reviews of such financial heads whether they deliver positive or negative opinion about bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Many orthodox media at this time are spreading information about Bitcoin's record-breaking price, that Bitcoin will soon be wiped out and forgotten. However, in contrast to Bitcoin's "death penalty" scenario, it is possible to spot positive signals in recent meetings and comments from financial experts when it comes to the technological foundation behind the currency.

In an interview with Bloomberg, Mark Carney, the Governor of the Bank of England said that Bitcoin was a failure of the monetary system. However, he acknowledged that Bitcoin acted as a guideline in many respects. edge of social life.

Carney also said the currency was a challenge for central banks and supervisors of the payment and market system. Hofrichter, head of global economics and strategy at Allianz Global Investors, also emphasized that we should separate Blockchain from the weaknesses of Bitcoin and other currencies in the current context.

It is undoubtedly that blockchain technology (or decentralized ledger) has significant potential - at least the ability to save the cost of managing transactions and networking to the maximum. This promotes a range of financial institutions, including central banks, to learn more about Blockchain and its practical application platforms - including the conduction of financial transactions.

So, if the red is spreading throughout your investment portfolio, do not worry too much. If you bought bitcoin at over $10,000? Relax and believe in the growth of Blockchain technology in the foreground. From this perspective, beside price fluctuations, the limitation in scalability is Blockchain's biggest barrier.

bitcoin is making progress although it's being overlooked because of the nature of the community where people want to make quick money. The truth is that bitcoin is getting closer to normal people thanks to upcoming regulations that are being created.
Everyone want to get rich very fast and it is quite possible through bitcoin investment, now people knows bitcoin is the only way to make them rich and they are using it, bitcoin is an adorable investment which gives a lot of profit to each investors, even a lot of poor people have become rich in very short time amazingly, so yeah I am very satisfies with bitcoin growth this month and coming few years.
Activity: 84
April 30, 2018, 01:17:18 AM
I am personally pleased with what is happening now with bitcoin, this is truly a gracious progress, I even could not imagine a few years ago that bitcoin technology can so evolve and capture the attention of the whole world

I agree with bitcoin has change a lot and it's admirable changes daily with the upgrade technology now that apply into a progressive bitcoin which we love most.
Activity: 36
Merit: 4
April 26, 2018, 05:14:52 AM
BTC has new moves and the current price has decreased compared to yesterday. It seems that prices will change constantly
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
April 25, 2018, 07:24:16 AM
There was a rapid growth and this is a good sign for the crypto-currency market, but now there will most likely be a correction. I think after it the price will be around 11 500 - 11 800 $.
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 07:23:27 AM
I am personally pleased with what is happening now with bitcoin, this is truly a gracious progress, I even could not imagine a few years ago that bitcoin technology can so evolve and capture the attention of the whole world
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 07:11:50 AM
Many people are not guessing why the price of bitcoin in this year has increased the price. Maybe you are one of those people who are surprised and disappointed not to invest in bitcoin market. One reason is that there are many people who are interested to use bitcoin as an investment tool thanks to the price that tends to increase until today.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
April 25, 2018, 05:58:08 AM
I made an analysis of the trend and strength and weakness, maybe it's an interesting read to you? I have probably forgotten many things, but I will be happy to add if there will be some discussion.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.35475097
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 05:20:35 AM
Bitcoin is really making an admirable progress that is why it is superior in the blockchain technology and will always be a good investment that is and has been changing lives.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 05:18:39 AM
Bitcoin is really making an admirable progress that is why it is superior in the blockchain technology and will always be a good investment that is and has been changing lives.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
April 25, 2018, 04:33:45 AM
Bitcoins and blockchains are inseparable. Grin
At present, the block chain industry is developing, so I think bitcoin is always a good investment.

Bitcoin is a superior product of this blockchain technology, can not possibly be separated. I know blockchain technology is very beneficial for the economy for this system used in some sectors but they can only adopt it not separating with its products that are already very popular among the world community.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 25, 2018, 04:13:56 AM
Bitcoins and blockchains are inseparable. Grin
At present, the block chain industry is developing, so I think bitcoin is always a good investment.
Pages:
Jump to: