Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is not gambling - page 74. (Read 20867 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 10:47:54 AM
Well, people nowadays doesn't understanding the purpose of bitcoin. You're investing it not gambling. It's is called gambling when you use the bitcoin to gamble. Since you are investing money and time in bitcoin it depends on what you see if your gambling or not.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
October 25, 2017, 10:44:10 AM
I don't know why people say bitcoin is gambling. Its not gambling. You are investing your money and time. You use your internet. So its not gambling dealing with it.
They are all wrong. Using bitcoin has many different features, not only on gambling or hacking. Also lot of people telling to me that I am a hacker because I am using bitcoin, I just laughing at them, they should research first before judging.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
October 25, 2017, 10:26:35 AM
bitcoin is not some kind of gambling but it is a high quality system of currencies, it is not easy to earn 1 bitcoin just by doing not thing, in order to earn bitcoin, you have tobe smart and quick everytime during investment to earn the highest profit, so saying bitcoin is gambling is not right.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 25, 2017, 10:21:40 AM
Lol bitcoin is gambling? Who said that? It's like when i say i'm investing in bitcoin and everybody else respond like "you're investing in a deep web?!" Uh-oh well.
Of course you can gamble with bitcoin. But that doesn't mean bitcoin is gambling. Maybe the people who said thay only know people who use bitcoin to gamble, so we can't blame them though. Just keep silent and let them do whatever they want. It won't hurt us or whatsoever.
Activity: 462
October 25, 2017, 09:47:28 AM
actually it depends on how people use and judge. wherever you invest, it's all for profit. and get bitcoin not just by investing, an example of joining a bounty, which takes business to get paid.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
October 25, 2017, 09:38:54 AM
Gambling accounts for only 1% of this market because it is an entertainment market and does not affect market prices. Sometimes I also play dice for entertainment and I do not care much about profit because I only invest a little bit of BTC to play dice.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
October 25, 2017, 09:35:40 AM
bitcoin can be considered as gambling, you gamble your own money by facing the risk of losing it. but as i experienced, i never encounter anyone who regretted to invest in bitcoin, they all have a positive feedback.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
October 25, 2017, 09:34:31 AM
Bitcoin is the most profitable investment, maybe many say bitcoin is gambling, I think it is reasonable because up and down bitcoin prices can reach tens of percent in a day so it is reasonable to say gambling.

in bitcoin there is a gambling and some are not gambling, so it depends also on our choice how, want to choose gambling or not.
if for the matter of saying that person is better we do not have to care about, because each person has their own thinking some say negative there are positive.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 09:10:38 AM
Bitcoin is the most profitable investment, maybe many say bitcoin is gambling, I think it is reasonable because up and down bitcoin prices can reach tens of percent in a day so it is reasonable to say gambling.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 07:49:44 AM
Why not? Bitcoin can be equated with gambling, people have incentive for making money, some people selling apartments, cars, houses and investing in bitcoin, bitcoin like in gambling there is also a dependence. Not all people can control themselves.
Activity: 434
October 25, 2017, 07:29:09 AM
I don't know why people say bitcoin is gambling. Its not gambling. You are investing your money and time. You use your internet. So its not gambling dealing with it.

Of course it is not gambling. There are many ways in which you can associate something to gambling but having or earning or wven investing in bitcoin is not gambling. Tradingn with bitcoin can be considered a gamble with its risk but it is still far off gambling.

Investing in bitcoin is also a risk but there are a lot of speculations which tells that bitcoin will grow its value in the next years, If you are not sure if you want to invest in bitcoins or not then try to read articles or watch on video how the industry in crypto currency world work maybe the person is lack of information and he/she thought that bitcoin is a gambling.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
October 25, 2017, 07:02:00 AM
only people who have a narrow mind just say bitcoin is gambling. many people around me who think like that, I can only smile, and prove it all, maybe slowly they will understand by themselves.
Activity: 128
October 25, 2017, 06:43:40 AM
Yes bitcoin can be considered gambling, especially when entering trades because they both risked but the two were still different for EX: Gambling is a time-bound event while an investment in a company can last several years. With gambling, once the game or hand is over, your opportunity to profit from your wager has come and gone. You either have won or lost your capital.
Stock investing, on the other hand, can be time-rewarding. Investors who purchase shares in companies that pay dividends are actually rewarded for their risked dollars. Companies pay you money regardless of what happens to your risk capital, as long as you hold on to their stock.
But whatever you enter into trading or gambling you need the skills and strategy because of the same risk
Activity: 105
October 25, 2017, 05:58:03 AM
Gambling is risky,
Investing on bitcoin is risky,
it feels like investing on bitcoin is like gambling, too risky.
Activity: 210
October 25, 2017, 05:30:11 AM
In a way bitcoin or other cryptocurrency as well can also be called as a form of gambling since investor put their money without pool proof knowledge whether it will gain or lose. Some even calls bitcoin as a game of luck which could also be true since you cant really do anything on what will happen in the moment you put your investment on it.
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
October 25, 2017, 05:27:58 AM
bitcoin is oviously not a gambling, gambling is a pure luck that involves money, while bitcoin is the money itself. thou it can be used in gambling and manny more.
Activity: 384
October 25, 2017, 05:23:35 AM
I do not think that bitcoin is a gamble. bitcoin I think crypto currency is dedicated to investment. although the price is always unstable does not mean it is gambling.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 05:21:10 AM

Of course it is not gambling. There are many ways in which you can associate something to gambling but having or earning or wven investing in bitcoin is not gambling. Tradingn with bitcoin can be considered a gamble with its risk but it is still far off gambling.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 05:16:31 AM
It's not gambling it's just a cryptocurrency. We are investing in it and investments are not gambling. It's like when we invest in share market and shares of that company goes up and down but it is not a gambling.  Like that only Bitcoin is not a gambling it's an investment platform . According to me there is very much difference between gambling and Bitcoin.
Activity: 93
October 25, 2017, 05:15:06 AM
I think bitcoin is not gambling, it is a currency. It is a form of investment. It does not cause social evils. There is a lot of risk involved in investing in bitcoins, so many people think it is gambling

This is always the misconception to some that bitcoin is a gambling. Also, others think bitcoin is a multi level company or networking. Bitcoin is indeed a cyrptocurrency where you can use it to purchase on the net. But some people consider bitcoin as an asset that they hold it, and gambles with with it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: