Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is really great - page 3. (Read 1436 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 09:38:13 AM
Bitcoin is the king of all coins so it should be great. I believe in it and I think in months the price will be very high
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 08, 2018, 09:33:27 AM
yaah, bitcoin is very great. there are too many coins in the market, bitcoin is the big brother, it has grown very impressive since it was created 
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
March 08, 2018, 09:28:15 AM
I admit that bitcoin is really great. A good example is a friend of mine that his life is really change it is because of what he can get from bitcoin. BTC brings enjoyment to people who sacrifice many things just to earn for their self and family. A lot of changes happen to a life of a particular person if he invest on it. Grabing the opportunities is one way to show that we work hard and patience also in doing the task. Bitcoin is great because it has great responsibility too.

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 06, 2018, 01:37:38 PM
Probably it will be the really great and the most coin used in the world. We can used it in the future as our main money in everyday transaction. Bitcoin network as well as the potentially low fees and fast transactions needed for everyday transactions. Thats my biggest concern with the bitcoin future. Bitcoin is composed of people's expectations, its natural value is following its estimated path, but its great peaks of valorization comes from dreams and expectations. Bitcoin will rise in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 12:28:56 PM
I agree, while bitcoin in crypto currency is in the first place, but I do not think that it will remain there forever because its technology is not very good.
Activity: 420
March 06, 2018, 11:35:24 AM
it's true that bitcoin is really great from the first. because with the issue that makes the price of bitcoin to drop dramatically but with the time is not long certainly bitcoin prices will return as before and can be more also
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
March 06, 2018, 11:24:56 AM
Of course Bitcoin is really great! Usually people say it is unstable because it fell from $20.000 to $10.000, but they tend to forget it was $1000 an year ago, so yes, I strongly believe Bitcoin is really good!
Activity: 218
BCT Manager
March 06, 2018, 10:59:44 AM
We designed a new partitioning architecture over bitcoin and ethereum by vertical approach versus the horizontal approach of Plasma by Ethereum. The scalability is phenomenally high.

View the ALPHA here:  https://www.talking.im/network/

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
December 10, 2017, 07:37:10 PM
The value of the bitcoin virtual currency touched its highest number. The bitcoin value reached US $ 9,484

the value of bitcoin is expected to soar along with people's interest in Bitcoin during the Thanksgiving holiday and Black Friday's shopping week in the United States.

According to Coindesk, bitcoin value rose 8 percent to its record high, whereas on Sunday morning, bitcoin was traded for US $ 9,300 (Rp 125 million).

In addition to bitcoin, other digital currencies, Ethereum also reached its highest value of US $ 485 or approximately USD 6.5 million.

"The movement of digital currency values ​​seems to be driven by retail," said CNBC Contributor and Chief Executive Officer Brian Kelly, who runs digital asset strategies.

According to the largest bitcoin exchange in the US Coinbase, there are about 100,000 new Bitcoin accounts over the Thanksgiving holiday with a total value of US $ 13.1 million (Rp 177 billion).

Based on reports compiled by Co-founder Altana Digital Currency Fund, Coinbase has 4.9 million users as of November 2016.

"Uniquely, everyone I spoke to in the cryptocurrency community said that during Thanksgiving people talked about Bitcoin and that made a lot of family members buy Bitcoin, I thought the pattern was happening everywhere," Kelly said.

Just to note, the value of Bitcoin rose more than nine fold this year along with increasing investor interest.
Bitcoin is okay, BC is only within its Beta phase.
If you want to make money through it fine, there is still a lot of work to be done.
Activity: 784
December 10, 2017, 10:54:01 AM
I think bitcoin is very good, because although bitcoin decreases drastically, but surely later bitcoin prices will rise drastically too, the key is just waiting and be patient, let alone the fact that from year to year bitcoin prices always go up significantly
Activity: 259
December 10, 2017, 10:48:11 AM
The value of the bitcoin virtual currency touched its highest number. The bitcoin value reached US $ 9,484

the value of bitcoin is expected to soar along with people's interest in Bitcoin during the Thanksgiving holiday and Black Friday's shopping week in the United States.

According to Coindesk, bitcoin value rose 8 percent to its record high, whereas on Sunday morning, bitcoin was traded for US $ 9,300 (Rp 125 million).

In addition to bitcoin, other digital currencies, Ethereum also reached its highest value of US $ 485 or approximately USD 6.5 million.

"The movement of digital currency values ​​seems to be driven by retail," said CNBC Contributor and Chief Executive Officer Brian Kelly, who runs digital asset strategies.

According to the largest bitcoin exchange in the US Coinbase, there are about 100,000 new Bitcoin accounts over the Thanksgiving holiday with a total value of US $ 13.1 million (Rp 177 billion).

Based on reports compiled by Co-founder Altana Digital Currency Fund, Coinbase has 4.9 million users as of November 2016.

"Uniquely, everyone I spoke to in the cryptocurrency community said that during Thanksgiving people talked about Bitcoin and that made a lot of family members buy Bitcoin, I thought the pattern was happening everywhere," Kelly said.

Just to note, the value of Bitcoin rose more than nine fold this year along with increasing investor interest.
Bullish bitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
December 10, 2017, 10:35:10 AM
With all the forks happening these days we are entering to a golden age where common people will definitely start recognizing the value as well as the importance of the Bitcoin. Super bitcoin is what am looking for which will solve many issues from transaction speed to fees.
Activity: 392
December 10, 2017, 10:32:13 AM
Yes, bitcoin is very good, it is adding so much value to lives. I came a bit late but I plan to catch up soon.
Activity: 252
December 10, 2017, 10:23:13 AM
Exactly bitcoin is really great. From not recognized in previous years to very high value now. So what are you waiting for, Invest now in bitcoin, then your money will grow.
Activity: 532
December 10, 2017, 07:29:26 AM
Definitely yes, it is really great because of bitcoin i am currently enjoying the benefits of it. I actually earned bitcoin from the bounty campaigns i joined. When everytime i cash out direct from my wallet it automatically converted into cash and then ready to buy something that i wants or needs.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
December 10, 2017, 07:17:26 AM
Definitely $20,000 is looking good for the end of the year, bitcoin already would have helped out a lot of people that would otherwise have no way to make serious money, especially those that were involved in bitcoin back when it was just starting, I would like to think that many ordinary people would have become rich due to bitcoin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 10, 2017, 07:12:55 AM
We already experience bitcoin that hit $16700, but now it is decreasing again. But we don't have to worry about because big investors are coming. Bitcoin is really great because bitcoin really help me a lot and I can invest using this. I don't need to invest on some companies. Bitcoin is enough to earn.
Activity: 168
December 10, 2017, 07:02:46 AM
IMO btc is super great right now to invest with. I can see its price rising around 20K in the near future.
Activity: 361
December 09, 2017, 10:58:34 AM
bitcoin is very good because of its uniqueness and its volatile in the market,now bitcoin is being reg\\cognize by many people all over around the world and bitcoin is being better , not i\on its appearance or capability but in the value it has now and growing from day to day. as people are now getting into bitcoin and having its profit .. i hope that bitcoin will not go down in an instant coz many people will suffer (starters! and beginners )
Activity: 287
December 09, 2017, 10:51:47 AM
It is great by its value, but it is not more a perfect cryptocurrency — many altcoins (take for example DASH and Litecoin) are faster, Monero is safer and provides the best anonymity. Bitcoin is a trend, and till the hype around it exists it will grow. Thus, it is the great crypto for making investments.
Pages:
Jump to: