Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is really great - page 8. (Read 1436 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 09:39:50 PM
Yes I agree with bitcoin is the really great. As the popularity of bitcoin is increasing in the world, it proves that bitcoin is real. Because of the popularity of the bitcoin which is touching the heights of today
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
December 03, 2017, 01:20:08 PM
And what is the essence of Thanksgiving? The president gives another year of life turkey? I heard that when the colonists arrived in America, they had nothing to eat, hungry unfortunates. And then the Indians said that those big birds that you stumble upon going to the toilet are edible. And they could not guess?
Activity: 219
December 03, 2017, 01:10:35 PM
I think bitcoin is sustain rigth now. we will use next 10 years at least. Everyday it improve itself. I think 5 years later we can buy when we buy water for market. I  believe in bitcoin. I hope it will grow endless Cheesy.
Activity: 236
December 03, 2017, 01:05:40 PM
The value of the bitcoin virtual currency touched its highest number. The bitcoin value reached US $ 9,484

the value of bitcoin is expected to soar along with people's interest in Bitcoin during the Thanksgiving holiday and Black Friday's shopping week in the United States.

According to Coindesk, bitcoin value rose 8 percent to its record high, whereas on Sunday morning, bitcoin was traded for US $ 9,300 (Rp 125 million).

In addition to bitcoin, other digital currencies, Ethereum also reached its highest value of US $ 485 or approximately USD 6.5 million.

"The movement of digital currency values seems to be driven by retail," said CNBC Contributor and Chief Executive Officer Brian Kelly, who runs digital asset strategies.

According to the largest bitcoin exchange in the US Coinbase, there are about 100,000 new Bitcoin accounts over the Thanksgiving holiday with a total value of US $ 13.1 million (Rp 177 billion).

Based on reports compiled by Co-founder Altana Digital Currency Fund, Coinbase has 4.9 million users as of November 2016.

"Uniquely, everyone I spoke to in the cryptocurrency community said that during Thanksgiving people talked about Bitcoin and that made a lot of family members buy Bitcoin, I thought the pattern was happening everywhere," Kelly said.

Just to note, the value of Bitcoin rose more than nine fold this year along with increasing investor interest.
That's great news. And now like one week late we reached 11 800. What next bitcoin? Are we going to the moon?
Activity: 121
December 03, 2017, 12:57:28 PM
 i am agree with you.really bit coin is a great coin to trade,to hold and to mine.i like bitcoin too much and this coin change many people life.bitcoin price will increase day by day.so just hold bitcoin to get profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 11:46:57 AM
I have been living and breathing bitcoin every day.

I think for most people Bitcoin is great as it is the best method to earn good money on trading and investing into BTC. I do not think too many people are sincerely care about the profits which Bitcoin brings to the whole world.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 08:45:05 AM
Bitcoin has helped me have a better life, thanks to Bitcoin i understand the importance of cryptocurrency and I am trying to save as much Bitcoin to keep my future because I believe Bitcoin can someday be worth 1,000,000$/1BTC
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
December 02, 2017, 08:44:46 AM
Yeah people now understand the potential of bitcoin by its recent price bump so many people from all over the world started to invest on bitcoins.In my country also many people getting the knowledge of bitcoin by it huge price,so many of them are asking help for where to buy bitcoins to me. Cool
But little bit worrying is bitcoin maybe banned soon in my country due to its high market value the ministry think it may ruin our local currency,but still no announcement made so I hope we get positive results.
Activity: 340
idap.io
December 02, 2017, 08:40:21 AM
yes, i really agree with the review given, but bitcoin trading is a fund issue, i can only play with eth and some small altcoin, i feek sad that know cryptocurrency now.
Activity: 518
December 02, 2017, 08:36:09 AM
Yes Bitcoin is really great because it changes ones life especially financial problem and that i believe that Bitcoin will continue in the future.
Activity: 756
December 01, 2017, 02:42:56 PM
First of all Bitcoin is great because if it would not be invented, there will be no other virtual currencies. It is the coin, the platform, the system and in a way it is a religion that all the world of crypto takes and respects.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 01:08:01 PM
Yes you bet if we dont know better we are nothing. Bitcoin change my life on doing making money
Activity: 308
November 30, 2017, 01:01:02 PM
in my opinion bitcoin is very good, because in the modern era that now many people who make transactions using bitcoin so facilitate the transaction and now more and more people who began to join.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 06:34:36 AM
The value of the bitcoin virtual currency touched its highest number. The bitcoin value reached US $ 9,484

the value of bitcoin is expected to soar along with people's interest in Bitcoin during the Thanksgiving holiday and Black Friday's shopping week in the United States.

According to Coindesk, bitcoin value rose 8 percent to its record high, whereas on Sunday morning, bitcoin was traded for US $ 9,300 (Rp 125 million).

In addition to bitcoin, other digital currencies, Ethereum also reached its highest value of US $ 485 or approximately USD 6.5 million.

"The movement of digital currency values ​​seems to be driven by retail," said CNBC Contributor and Chief Executive Officer Brian Kelly, who runs digital asset strategies.

According to the largest bitcoin exchange in the US Coinbase, there are about 100,000 new Bitcoin accounts over the Thanksgiving holiday with a total value of US $ 13.1 million (Rp 177 billion).

Based on reports compiled by Co-founder Altana Digital Currency Fund, Coinbase has 4.9 million users as of November 2016.

"Uniquely, everyone I spoke to in the cryptocurrency community said that during Thanksgiving people talked about Bitcoin and that made a lot of family members buy Bitcoin, I thought the pattern was happening everywhere," Kelly said.

Just to note, the value of Bitcoin rose more than nine fold this year along with increasing investor interest.
Pages:
Jump to: