Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is the way to Prosperity for a Determined Dreamer - page 6. (Read 665 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
I am trying to collect money to invest in Bitcoin for this I have decided to do agricultural work on other people's land and dreaming of investing some of the hard earned money in Bitcoin regularly. My money is small so I am trying to hold bitcoin for long term so that I can fulfill my dream.

I firmly believe that there is a possibility of achieving a large amount of money in the future. My teacher advises me to hold my investments on bitcoin for longer period ‍so that i can achieve the greatest success in my life.
One thing I was trying to understand is how the poor that basically operate a system of from hand to mouth for a means of survival would have a good enough amount to invest in bitcoin and hodl for a long term. Good enough you’ve devised a means and seems willing to go through the stress of not having yo enjoy your immediate earnings in hopes of better tomorrow. I do hope that works for you, still

I feel you’re putting a whole lot of expectations on the innovation and I hope you understand that it takes a lot of time for this sort of expectation to come through.

Welcome to the forum and hope you do well here.
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
Welcome to the forum mate, your story is quite touching just like many others have similar story.

Bitcoin has many benefits and one of them is the fact that it grows in profit if invested in for a long time. But to be frank with you, bitcoin is not the solution to your predicament right now. The first things you are to do is to look for an income generating business. Then if you have some substantial amount you can decide to save some to invest in bitcoin that is if the other part of the income can help cater for your basic needs.

Looking towards bitcoin for poverty alleviation is bad because even if you invest the little money you have in bitcoin you wouldn’t be able hold for long because your condition won’t warrant it and one of the top tips to invest in bitcoin is to invest an amount you can afford to lose; so ask yourself this question the income you get from your agricultural earnings can you afford to lose them.

Also Bitcointalk forum actually has some benefits aside learning about bitcoin freely which is to earn some bitcoin or other coins through signature campaign. Aside that it needs you to rank up your account, it is still not guaranteed to be used as the main source of income.
Activity: 11
Merit: 3
I am a member of a poor family. My parents work hard to sustain our household, But the family was not able to live properly with their income. Even my studies were canceled due to lack of money. Depending on my previous  academic results my college teacher convinced my parents to enroll me in college.  Later my teacher gifted me a smart phone. Then, my teacher explains to me about Bitcoin and how one can earn money from it. He tried to give me an idea about Bitcoin and assured me that if I know about Bitcoin and invest in it, I can earn good amount of money in the future which will remove my poverty. Since then, I make efforts to learn about Bitcoin. Besides, my teacher advice me about the Bitcointalk Forum where I can find extensive information about Bitcoin. He also mentions several other advantages. Intrigued by his words, I create an account on the Bitcointalk Forum website and try to gain knowledge about various important Bitcoin-related topics. Observing the discussions on the Bitcoin Forum, I become truly fascinated.

I have learned to understand that any type of investment is risky but want to risk something that has the potential to change my financial situation. With this aspects bitcoin is much worthy to invest.

I am trying to collect money to invest in Bitcoin for this I have decided to do agricultural work on other people's land and dreaming of investing some of the hard earned money in Bitcoin regularly. My money is small so I am trying to hold bitcoin for long term so that I can fulfill my dream.

I firmly believe that there is a possibility of achieving a large amount of money in the future. My teacher advises me to hold my investments on bitcoin for longer period ‍so that i can achieve the greatest success in my life.
Pages:
Jump to: