Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is useless - page 11. (Read 3608 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 02:49:47 AM
Wealth will not be useful when there is no life. But in life need wealth. One bitcoin that many people hunt for it, bitcoin many make rich people suddenly, especially those who dare to go into it with the condition willing to takethe risk. and useful (BITCOIN)
Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
March 23, 2018, 02:31:30 AM
It's useless but valuable, but some people admit if bitcoin deserves a high price. And it can not be denied if people lose the bitcoin owned as well as loss of wealth.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
March 23, 2018, 02:12:46 AM
Bitcoin is not useless! There are many persons who are now depending to bitcoin for them to earn money. How can you say that bitcoin is useless? Bitcoin is continuing to make job for many people in our society.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 01:57:17 AM
You're wrong if you think like this. Because for me Bitcoin is very useful for my life. Without Bitcoin, I might find it hard to find a job and a considerable income. I know Bitcoin has many shortcomings, but the shortcomings can be covered by the many advantages Bitcoin given to its users.

yes, i agree . for me bitcoin helps a lot of people make life better, though many people have different views on everything especially in bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260
March 23, 2018, 01:34:41 AM
I have to disagree, bitcoins aren't useless at all.
how can that be labeled useless?

Ok, then tell me. What do you use it for? Please don't tell me how somebody else might use it. You say it isn't useless at all, so please tell me how you use it. Thank you.
Activity: 217
March 22, 2018, 01:26:04 PM
I have to disagree, bitcoins aren't useless at all. Everything in crytpocurrency and most specially bitcoins
are a work in progress. It's growth over the years tells you exactly that, and it's not done yet. It wasn't
entirely worthless last year with the $20k growth it had at the last quarter. It may suffer from dips every
now and then, but it's struggling and it's staying. It has given so much to people who invested, supported
and believed in it. It's benefited a lot and more, with all due respect..how can that be labeled useless?
Look it up bro.
Activity: 10
March 22, 2018, 01:10:03 PM
I respect your point of view when it comes to bitcoin. It wasn't entirely useless if a lot of people are benefiting from it. A lot of people get rich because of bitcoin and I think it is quite rude to say it was useless.
[/quote
Im  also respect the point when it comes to thr bitcoin, but many of our Country are getting rich by using Bitcoin . So for me Bitcoin is not a useless, its a Blessing from God😇
Activity: 447
March 22, 2018, 01:04:47 PM
Evidences above are not enough to prove BTC is a scam
Activity: 112
March 22, 2018, 11:17:38 AM
I would understand your point of view if i read this 4-5 years ago. Now it seems like you bought btc at the rate of 1:20000 using borrowed money...

As i read  the conversation here that a lot of people received the benefits coming from bitcoin and some of them are now rich. For my own obervation in bitcoin as we can see that bitcoin is not useless because it gives you financial freedom and good benefits. In my case I want to experience what people say here that bitcoin can change your life and to the people. And if it is proven I can say that bitcoin are not useless in terms of financial support.
Activity: 182
March 22, 2018, 11:05:48 AM
You're wrong if you think like this. Because for me Bitcoin is very useful for my life. Without Bitcoin, I might find it hard to find a job and a considerable income. I know Bitcoin has many shortcomings, but the shortcomings can be covered by the many advantages Bitcoin given to its users.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 10:52:04 AM
Here in our place there is no establishment that accept bitcoin as payment. So bitcoin is useless offline here in our place. But if you convert it to fiat it is very useful. I think in the near future bitcoin will make a big impact in our payment system.
Activity: 77
March 22, 2018, 10:46:36 AM
I would understand your point of view if i read this 4-5 years ago. Now it seems like you bought btc at the rate of 1:20000 using borrowed money...
Activity: 313
March 22, 2018, 10:27:38 AM
Bitcoin still is unseless for 99% of peopel , because its very hard to many peopel to understand thos wallet names , hashes , blockchain status - transations hashesh taxes fees and etc , a lot of info need to learn before start to useing bitcoin.
Activity: 8
March 22, 2018, 10:22:53 AM
Do not you think that it is a useful case study if it is a large social experiment?
Activity: 111
March 21, 2018, 08:40:36 PM
I respect your point of view when it comes to bitcoin. It wasn't entirely useless if a lot of people are benefiting from it. A lot of people get rich because of bitcoin and I think it is quite rude to say it was useless.

i agree with you, i certain bitcoin can give alot benefit.
Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
March 21, 2018, 08:31:29 PM
By now we definitely have some use cases for bitcoin, just because you don't know them or don't find them useful doesn't mean bitcoin is inherently useless.

Use cases? Just because you read about them doesn't mean they actually exist. There are plenty of potential and theoretical use cases, but actual use cases are hard to find.

I can think of some actual use cases, though they are all fairly minor and not enough to support a $130 billion economy.

1. Buying from Amazon using purse.io.
2. Buying gold from a few sites online.
3. Trading altcoins on exchanges.
4. Payments for mining altcoins.

Can you list any actual significant use cases?

I would not call exchange as a use case and mining fee is something builtin rather than built using.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260
March 15, 2018, 01:33:45 PM
By now we definitely have some use cases for bitcoin, just because you don't know them or don't find them useful doesn't mean bitcoin is inherently useless.

Use cases? Just because you read about them doesn't mean they actually exist. There are plenty of potential and theoretical use cases, but actual use cases are hard to find.

I can think of some actual use cases, though they are all fairly minor and not enough to support a $130 billion economy.

1. Buying from Amazon using purse.io.
2. Buying gold from a few sites online.
3. Trading altcoins on exchanges.
4. Payments for mining altcoins.

Can you list any actual significant use cases?
Activity: 233
March 15, 2018, 10:03:14 AM

I totally agree with you friend. Just because the price of bitcoin nowadays is getting low doesn't mean it is already useless. There are really some cases that we also need to understand that sometimes price of bitcoin will go down because the people investing are quite busy selling some of it. But I truly believe that it is really going to get back on rising up its price.
Activity: 168
March 15, 2018, 09:37:45 AM
Are you sure about the #5 statement? As for as I know unanimous is anonymous for the person who did not want to revail themselves in this crypto world. If bitcoin developers cannot hold their own words to maintain this kind of terms then maybe they are big liars. I don't think that they are liars but maybe it is just the way of bitcoin in this month. I also think that bitcoin is not useless but rather it is all about advantages and disadvantages of everyone to this world.
Activity: 24
March 15, 2018, 09:27:13 AM
Sorry I don't believe that bitcoin is useless for I know a lot of people is financially dependent on bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: