Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is very excited at the moment. - page 4. (Read 836 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
August 20, 2020, 02:48:07 AM
Bitcoin is not excited, you are excited about how Bitcoin is exciting  Cheesy.

And about the idea, that Bitcoin is exciting only when is growing, why Bitcoin wasn´t exciting when it falls down to 3000USD? For me it was the most exciting time in a Bitcoin´s history, Bitcoin has proven that is stronger than never before.  Wink
Funny thought but yes you are right. Title should exchange to "Im excited with the current bitcoin situation at the moment" I do know that people are gonna really excited about the current price. I remember everyone is complaining about when bitcoin moon and everyone dont want to talk about it but when its price increases, I think all is well and alive. Thats how a surge works for bitcoin and crypto market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
August 20, 2020, 01:50:25 AM
bitcoin flactuate its value rapidly because of notoriously volatility, it has properties that similar to the golds. like what have you said, because of crypto volatility, we will know that can gain profits but it depends on the coins that you hold and on the project you invest. significant market movement can sometimes be attributed to positive and negative news in cryptocurrency section. as per expert, its important to remember that it is a highly speculative asset.
Well, I think bitcoin is better than gold when it comes to getting profit but of course it is more risky too. Gold can be very good too when it comes to profit but earning is not that fast compared to bitcoin. However gold has physical attributes to which it can really be use like for accessories and to which bitcoin dont have.

Whatever it will be chosen for investment the best thing is that both investment do earn. Just chose which is preferred and think that it is better.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
August 20, 2020, 01:10:51 AM
What to discuss next? We all know the power of Bitcoin in the crypto world. It will always lead on the front and followed by the altcoins. What happens to the crypto market is that they only need changes. They will always have changes because crypto is volatile. From the volatility, we know that we can gain the profits.

bitcoin flactuate its value rapidly because of notoriously volatility, it has properties that similar to the golds. like what have you said, because of crypto volatility, we will know that can gain profits but it depends on the coins that you hold and on the project you invest. significant market movement can sometimes be attributed to positive and negative news in cryptocurrency section. as per expert, its important to remember that it is a highly speculative asset.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 19, 2020, 09:33:50 PM
After much speculation the value of bitcoin has been $12,000. Bitcoin is currently priced at $12,000. Bitcoin has actually been able to show that bitcoin is the king of the crypto world. As the price of bitcoin has risen, so have the prices of other cryptocurrencies. Ethereum, Litecoin etc coin prices have risen. What is going to happen in the market. What do you think about all this cryptocurrency? Let's discuss in detail.
Yes, Bitcoin is moving for a strong resistance so far. Already increased the price from few days and getting stable within $11k+. So we can hope it can be increased more in the coming days. There are more good news is coming.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
August 19, 2020, 08:24:45 PM
After much speculation the value of bitcoin has been $12,000. Bitcoin is currently priced at $12,000. Bitcoin has actually been able to show that bitcoin is the king of the crypto world. As the price of bitcoin has risen, so have the prices of other cryptocurrencies. Ethereum, Litecoin etc coin prices have risen. What is going to happen in the market. What do you think about all this cryptocurrency? Let's discuss in detail.

I am just wondering about global recession, surely by the end of this year the beginning of the next we will have a collapse of the world financial system and surely bitcoin will suffer from this situation!
I also think that bitcoin will not be able to be stable when the economics of many countries will collapse. the problem is that bitcoin still correlates with the stock exchange

I believe that bitcoin is linked to traditional fiat and finance, without it it would be impossible to buy bitcoin, if the biggest economy will collaps it will happen for bitcoin too!
It's not. Bitcoin is linked to the new financial system that truly decentralized. In my opinion if bitcoin is also a store of value just like gold too. Bitcoin has nothing to do with the traditional economic and i think that you should aware of this dude.  
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
August 19, 2020, 08:22:04 PM
Now, the cryptocurrency market is show the good movement. The bitcoin as a leader on the market, so the altcoin Will follow it to get rise also like ethereum,Neo,vechain,cardano and others.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 19, 2020, 04:23:50 PM
Bitcoin is skyrocketing at the moment.  It crossed the 52-week high value of 12K. It has resistance at around $13.5k. If it crosses it we may see $15K soon. Also, I see strong support at around $10K. So it may hover around these values for the short term. There is no doubt, BTC is driving the entire crypto market.

Bitcoin is driving and the entire crypto-market is excited! In moments when prices are skyrocketing many people are glad to
be here, others who watch from the side think about investing, and everyone is happy. But what I learned in my short-time
here in crypto-currencies, now is the moment when we need to be more careful, we can't allow ourselves to be carried away
by this hype!
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
August 19, 2020, 04:11:48 PM
Bitcoin is skyrocketing at the moment.  It crossed the 52-week high value of 12K. It has resistance at around $13.5k. If it crosses it we may see $15K soon. Also, I see strong support at around $10K. So it may hover around these values for the short term. There is no doubt, BTC is driving the entire crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 19, 2020, 03:52:31 PM
ah ! finally speculation paid off because we manage to carry btc up to 12k usd this time but now what ? are going to stop right here or we shall speculate again for another milestone ? because so far i can see that people seem to calm down a bit . oh well maybe they need to rest for a while after a hectic up and downs of btc price  . your title is a bit goofy tho , btc isnt the one that is excited lol but we people are excited for what to come .

People seems to cashing some profits now, those who manage to enter while the value still low, now another test for those holders.

Chances that it will fall more once the weak holders and some whales make a big dumped, it's really needed to work with your analysis
before doing anything, else, you'll lose if you failed to manage your fear and excitement.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
August 19, 2020, 02:28:30 PM

I am just wondering about global recession, surely by the end of this year the beginning of the next we will have a collapse of the world financial system and surely bitcoin will suffer from this situation!
I also think that bitcoin will not be able to be stable when the economics of many countries will collapse. the problem is that bitcoin still correlates with the stock exchange

I believe that bitcoin is linked to traditional fiat and finance, without it it would be impossible to buy bitcoin, if the biggest economy will collaps it will happen for bitcoin too!
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
August 19, 2020, 07:11:18 AM
ah ! finally speculation paid off because we manage to carry btc up to 12k usd this time but now what ? are going to stop right here or we shall speculate again for another milestone ? because so far i can see that people seem to calm down a bit . oh well maybe they need to rest for a while after a hectic up and downs of btc price  . your title is a bit goofy tho , btc isnt the one that is excited lol but we people are excited for what to come .
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
August 19, 2020, 07:05:53 AM
Bitcoin is not excited, you are excited about how Bitcoin is exciting  Cheesy.

And about the idea, that Bitcoin is exciting only when is growing, why Bitcoin wasn´t exciting when it falls down to 3000USD? For me it was the most exciting time in a Bitcoin´s history, Bitcoin has proven that is stronger than never before.  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange
August 19, 2020, 07:02:47 AM
It was really exciting to see the price over 12k for bitcoin but it was sadly not sustained and now the price is back below 12k. I hope btc will bounce back and come back up and this correction will prove to be positive for further growth.
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
August 19, 2020, 01:06:48 AM
After a long time the market is going to a stable level.However, sudden rise and fall is not good.The relationship between Bitcoin and other coins depends.Suddenly the fall began.It was expected that if the market stabilized at 12,500,$ BTC would have moved to 14,000$.But it was not stable.This is not a good sign.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
August 18, 2020, 05:51:24 PM
If it will continue then bitcoin will soar high because little by little it grow. Seeing this improvement bitcoin market price is also like seeing the cryprtocurrency improvemenr including the altcoins. Altcoins may not be independent with bitcoin but as long bitcoin is good then market for altcoins is good too.

Now most of the crypto users are happy because of another mileage bitcoin has achieve this year. Though this year experience pandemic but still bitcoin has taken a lot of demand from its users and this is why btc market price gone another mileage in reaching 12k Usd.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 18, 2020, 02:49:51 PM
Bitcoin is really excited at the moment. After many days, the price of Bitcoin has exceeded $12k ; Besides, the price of other coins has also gone up. Everyone involved with cryptocurrency is happy about this. I think the price of Bitcoin will go up further in the coming days and it will go beyond $ 15 k  by the end of this year.
I  doubt very much with this forecast. bitcoin has already allowed a lot of people to enter the market, showing the current growth. a lot of money entered the market. I think that very soon this money will start to be taken from people
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
August 18, 2020, 02:03:59 PM
I hope bitcoin will be able to sustain above 12000 now for may be a few days and then it should aim for its next move up.
I think real fomo will begin when btc will break 20k which was the previous peak point and when it happens btc is expected to go parabolic because it will confirm the bulls to be back.
Activity: 1358
www.cd3d.app
August 18, 2020, 01:49:48 PM
Bitcoin is really excited at the moment. After many days, the price of Bitcoin has exceeded $12k ; Besides, the price of other coins has also gone up. Everyone involved with cryptocurrency is happy about this. I think the price of Bitcoin will go up further in the coming days and it will go beyond $ 15 k  by the end of this year.
Activity: 449
swordking
August 18, 2020, 01:24:30 PM

I feel that we are entering the bull market in full flow now. If Bitcoin can sustain the momentum and push towards 14k within the next month then we are in full force.

If it would happen it then it could be the best days for all the crypto users. But I hope it will take more than a month to reach the $14 k but if it reaches $14 k little earlier then everyone considers it to be the beginning of the bull run.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 18, 2020, 12:53:57 PM
I must confess that this year hasn't been bad as bitcoin has experienced a substantial increase in value, the value of Bitcoin almost exceeded $13,000, but retracing to the present range we have now. Ethereum has also been a good source of excitement for many and there's still hope for the value to surpass $550 before long.
Pages:
Jump to: