Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is very excited at the moment. - page 7. (Read 836 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
August 17, 2020, 01:25:54 PM
After much speculation the value of bitcoin has been $12,000. Bitcoin is currently priced at $12,000. Bitcoin has actually been able to show that bitcoin is the king of the crypto world. As the price of bitcoin has risen, so have the prices of other cryptocurrencies. Ethereum, Litecoin etc coin prices have risen. What is going to happen in the market. What do you think about all this cryptocurrency? Let's discuss in detail.

Bitcoin cannot be excited yet because it is still far off its reality all time high, instead we can rephrase your statement that bitcoin hdolders are pleased because it has been a run of consistent immense growth. Also, the prices of bitcoin and litecoin, etherum etc has grown immensely suggesting a bull market, with few healthy price retraces that suggest we are having a bull run soon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
August 17, 2020, 01:09:29 PM
Bitcoin alongwith Ethereum are my longterm holds and it feels amazing to see both growing finally. Personally i am super excited to see new all time high price levels of both btc and eth. I have seen huge price predictions from crypto community for next bullrun and peak but i will be happy if previous highs are achieved.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
August 17, 2020, 12:29:41 PM
After much speculation the value of bitcoin has been $12,000. Bitcoin is currently priced at $12,000. Bitcoin has actually been able to show that bitcoin is the king of the crypto world. As the price of bitcoin has risen, so have the prices of other cryptocurrencies. Ethereum, Litecoin etc coin prices have risen. What is going to happen in the market. What do you think about all this cryptocurrency? Let's discuss in detail.

Bitcoin has been enjoying some price increase since the halving period, contrary to the decrease in price speculation.  The advent of new ethereum blockchain also contributed to its price  increase.  I guess investors have sold many of their other altcoins to invest in BTC and ETH.  Price of other altcoins will also improve with time.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
August 17, 2020, 12:06:56 PM
Probably Bitcoin will correct after 2-3 days then Altcoin will follow, Currently most of altcoin are in bloodbath due to recent price spike of BTC, Altcoin will follow
BTC once it reach the stable price, I believe this time that Altcoin will have a massive pump since most of the Coin that you mention are undervalue if we compared
there current price to the 2017 price which is the peak price of all currency. I'm sure that the new all time high will happened this year or early next year.

DeFi successfully bring back whale investors in crypto and a lot of fresh money are entering in crypto space. I suggest that we should hold any holding that we have right now, Even shit coin might have a chance to experience a pump just like the ICO craze time.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
August 17, 2020, 11:59:59 AM
Last 30 minute run was crazy. Bitcoin just moved $430 in last 1 hour. This doesn't signify any great thing but a rapid move by whales to manipulate the price. The real question is how long would they be able to make it rise. Play safe on such market. Sell your coins but never 100% of it. Divide your coins and keep on selling them with increasing price. A bot would surely help. These rapid rise and falls are great for grid traders.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
August 17, 2020, 11:28:16 AM
Looks like bitcoin and most of the top alts were consolidating and they are now ready for next big move up. If we talk specifically about bitcoin next resistance is at 14k so hopefully btc will reach there  soon.
As far as Eth is concerned I would like to see it reaching 550 because after that there will be very few hurdles on the way up.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
August 17, 2020, 11:25:49 AM
This period the perfect time to buy the dip and accumulate irrespective of the bulls being under pressure. Bitcoin moving up is inevitable and would see the price of bitcoin surpass it's all-time highs. The reversal was imminent because obviously, the bitcoin market needed a correction to gather the right momentum to give the bulls more steam and this just makes it the perfect time to invest and accumulate as much as possible.
Activity: 34
Merit: 3
August 17, 2020, 11:24:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: