Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Island Game ver 1.00 - Win 0.05 BTC - 25x winners Game Over - page 2. (Read 7765 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 502
25x winners Game Over 1.25 btc total sent out

thanks everyone for playing the game & feedback.

BitcoinD/Wallet offline

until version 2  Wink
DONE IT! ENTERING ADDRESS NOW!

excellent Smiley

0.2405 btc remaining

18x Winners , 0.90 btc sent
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DONE IT! ENTERING ADDRESS NOW!
Now i'm stuck on the end part Sad
future versions of the game will only get harder !  Wink

DONE IT!!!!!!!!
future versions of the game will only get harder !  Wink

0.392 btc remaining
in stage 3

P1 is the triangle(which you use pythagoras), P2 is the Circle(which you use something else to figure it out, it gives you radius that is clue), P3 will show you some info after you submit the correct answers for P1 & P2 (needed to unlock in "Give and ye shall receive").

---

you need to hurry ! 0.4425 BTC remains , just few minutes ago 2 people won.

You wont believe how annoying this is.

I am 99% certain that I know what p1 is, but p2 is anyone's guess Sad
in stage 3

P1 is the triangle(which you use pythagoras), P2 is the Circle(which you use something else to figure it out, it gives you radius that is clue), P3 will show you some info after you submit the correct answers for P1 & P2 (needed to unlock in "Give and ye shall receive").

---

you need to hurry ! 0.4425 BTC remains , just few minutes ago 2 people won.

oh ok , I dont know if at 14 they teach Pythagoras' Theorem (P1), that's a clue too for what P2 is about Smiley

when you complete the game pm me with the number you used to unlock (you will see the unlock button), so you can get extra 0.05 BTC [so total you will have 0.10]

Well, I know about Pythagoras Theorem, but that didn't help. Do you need to work out the length of M?

well I cant get any clearer than that, pythagoras theorem is the key for P1.

Hmmm. Part 2 then - what is that....

Circle. Triangle. Pythagoras Thorem.....
0.5435 BTC remaining

12 x winners so far, 0.60 btc total sent out
oh ok , I dont know if at 14 they teach Pythagoras' Theorem (P1), that's a clue too for what P2 is about Smiley

when you complete the game pm me with the number you used to unlock (you will see the unlock button), so you can get extra 0.05 BTC [so total you will have 0.10]

Well, I know about Pythagoras Theorem, but that didn't help. Do you need to work out the length of M?

well I cant get any clearer than that, pythagoras theorem is the key for P1.

Activity: 457
Merit: 251
Anyway, thanks  Grin Received 0.05 BTC from PM-ing the answer to the last question, and received another 0.05 BTC for winning the game.
I can't seem to 'cash out.' After completing all the puzzles and entering my bitcoin address and clicking the button, the game just hangs and stops responding. I'm doing this in a Virtualbox Win 7 VM, so might that be the problem?

the bitcoin client crashed, so i just restarted it now. you maybe forgot to include the " " quotation marks(which makes the client stop working) when entering a btc address ?

also click once on "send btc" button and wait few moments & unblock firewall (if it blocks it)

Oh, we had to include quotation marks?   Roll Eyes That might have caused the problem. Sorry!

EDIT: Did not see the "don't forget to include quotation marks!" *knocks head against table

Smiley thats why i gave the example in RED in the last section of the game ( you were in a hurry to win some btc?  Wink )
I can't seem to 'cash out.' After completing all the puzzles and entering my bitcoin address and clicking the button, the game just hangs and stops responding. I'm doing this in a Virtualbox Win 7 VM, so might that be the problem?

the bitcoin client crashed, so i just restarted it now. you maybe forgot to include the " " quotation marks(which makes the client stop working) when entering a btc address ?

also click once on "send btc" button and wait few moments & unblock firewall (if it blocks it)

Oh, we had to include quotation marks?   Roll Eyes That might have caused the problem. Sorry!

EDIT: Did not see the "don't forget to include quotation marks!" *knocks head against table
0.05 btc bonus claimed by breavetheheat , 1 x 0.05 btc bonus remains

Pages:
Jump to: