Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Island Game ver 1.00 - Win 0.05 BTC - 25x winners Game Over - page 3. (Read 7765 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I'm clueless for 3.....

Can I have a clue?

write down answer P1 and P2 on paper (when you input the correct answer), then in P3 the question mark disappears, read the writing in blue, and then in next page/form when unlocking use P1 & P2 (to derive  a code/number) according to the riddle/writings in P3.

if you need more help, give me exact one you having problem with , is it P1 or P2 ? (P3 appears after you answer P1 & P2)

Both. What age range was this game made for? I'm 14......
Activity: 602
Merit: 502
I'm clueless for 3.....

Can I have a clue?

write down answer P1 and P2 on paper (when you input the correct answer), then in P3 the question mark disappears, read the writing in blue, and then in next page/form when unlocking use P1 & P2 (to derive  a code/number) according to the riddle/writings in P3.

if you need more help, give me exact one you having problem with , is it P1 or P2 ? (P3 appears after you answer P1 & P2)
Activity: 182
I'm clueless for 3.....

Can I have a clue?
legendary
Activity: 873
Merit: 1000
Just wanted to say out loud what could potentially be done with this with trivial effort.

how do we know this wasn't an exe put out here on senbonzakura's hijacked forum account?  is there a gpg signed message or anything to verify?  the .zip is hosted by bitover.com, which has privacy protect on the registry information.

at this point, it looks like there has not been anyone claiming lost coins but running this .exe on anything but a separate throwaway vm is not a smart move.

does nobody think before they click?
another winner 0.05 btc sent. total 7 winners. 0.35 btc sent
666 posts! nice

cool program I will play it tonight

and now I am no longer the anti-christ  Smiley

0.796 BTC remaining.
yep, was there after your explanation and claimed my reward. Thx.

few suggestions:

1. is weird to enter the address surrounded by "". Maybe you can change that.
2. Mute, unmute buttons
3. Is weird to have 2 windows open, maybe you could hide the main window when you are at a certain level?
4. Randomize positions on memory game

1. currently entering the btc address without "" crashes the bitcoinD. I will add validation to the textbox and improve the json-rpc.

2. yes can do that.

3. I will include a "back to main screen" button & hide the first window/form

4. ok

thanks, 2x 0.05 BTC still available , for first 2 that pm me with the answer they used to unlock (when receiving btc in the game)
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
666 posts! nice

cool program I will play it tonight
Activity: 134
yep, was there after your explanation and claimed my reward. Thx.

few suggestions:

1. is weird to enter the address surrounded by "". Maybe you can change that.
2. Mute, unmute buttons
3. Is weird to have 2 windows open, maybe you could hide the main window when you are at a certain level?
4. Randomize positions on memory game
@senbonzakura - it was a very close call (under 1 second from my human perception, probably less) till the time expired

The memory game was the hardest for me, the circle was easy ( I think) probaly because I have seen something similar on Stargate.

Give and ye shall receive is the final screen where I just put my BTC Adress and click Unlock?

1. that is where i got the idea for the puzzle(the circle), in future versions, I plan to do it just like stargate  Wink

2. I managed to get the bug , yes close call , I think its the way I coded, I am using timers, when the time left is 0 and you immediately get the last point making it total 8 , you lose and win at same time and so you get something like that shown in your screenshot. But the next stage button appears so you can go to the next stage no problem. Just need to improve my coding a bit to fix that bug.

3. Give and ye shall receive is part of the puzzle in stage 3, remember the Question mark after the triangle and circle ? in P3 ? , when you win read whats in P3
then you can unlock. After that, it asks you to enter the BTC address, click once on "send button" wait 3 seconds(unblock firewall if asked), if successful a pop-up appears that says "btc sent".

Seriously, give us some kind of hint for P2, if it is neither the circle's C nor A we have to find, then what?

Great game, no bugs, it's just the graphics that seem to have been made with MS Paint.  Grin

6 or 5 different players have won so far, so those who won can give you a hint  Wink

Graphics will be improved and more stages will be added with higher amount of BTC for a prize. This is version 1, everything seems to be working fine, just few bugs need to be fixed & adding error handling/exceptions

@senbonzakura - it was a very close call (under 1 second from my human perception, probably less) till the time expired

The memory game was the hardest for me, the circle was easy ( I think) probaly because I have seen something similar on Stargate.

Give and ye shall receive is the final screen where I just put my BTC Adress and click Unlock?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Seriously, give us some kind of hint for P2, if it is neither the circle's C nor A we have to find, then what?

Great game, no bugs, it's just the graphics that seem to have been made with MS Paint.  Grin
@kronosvl

no its not , can you tell me how it happened, what caused it.

thanks
is this normal?

lol, the circle has caught me up as well

i used to be better at this sort of thing lol, i blame technology, the puddle of goop i used to call a brain used to have a job, now its outsourced to internet

well if you solved P1 , i am pretty sure you can solve P2. Hope the background music helps you to think harder  Tongue

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
lol, the circle has caught me up as well

i used to be better at this sort of thing lol, i blame technology, the puddle of goop i used to call a brain used to have a job, now its outsourced to internet
0.8465 BTC remaining in wallet.
@drakahn

sent you a pm

--

anyone else having problems downloading the game, send me a pm, I will send you a link to download the game from another server.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
300 hours in mspaint lol

i tried downloading the game but your server only lets me fetch a few mb before it goes to 'interupted' and it refuses to resume, i feel like i'm back in the 90's
Pages:
Jump to: