Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin just hit $465 - page 3. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 500
June 16, 2016, 02:58:46 AM
We will hit $500 by end of next week...$1300 by halving....brexit vote on June 23...if Britain leaves the Euro...bitcoin will hit $2000-$3000 by end of 2016.
The only thing that makes a tiny bit sense is that you say that the price will increase to $500 at the end of next (now this) week. All other things are pure fantasy

I am of the opinion that most Bitcoin holders are indeed buying and promoting Bitcoin for financial gain. So the more the price rises, the better it is for the end user of the bitcoins to take the advantages.
You can already see that the value of Bitcoin is becoming more worth and that is perfect for the people who already have Bitcoin because they can earn profit soon.
And they just have now to sell it on the right moment so they can earn it and that should be perfect.

If you have bought bitcoin in the past when price was lower then I think this is the best time to sell your coins and grab huge profits as price is too good now.

Right now is a great time to secure some profits, that's right, but I think people will hold their coins for a longer while as they don't think the price rise is over yet.
It's more than likely going to go back up, chances are there is a correction happening right now so the market can determine what it wants the buywall to be. This dump is also somewhat expected because we're hitting some of the values that people were buying at after 2013 and they might be cashing out and getting their money back that has been sitting in Bitcoin for a few years.
Even though the price is dropping from $725 to $675 now, I think it will rise again. So I will not sell my coins.

Yeah price has dropped down today so I don't think this is the right time to sell, in fact I would prefer to hold my coins for next couple of days and will sell when I see higher price.

The price rose to 750 today. That was the price I expect after the halving. The price is rising too fast.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
June 14, 2016, 12:59:18 PM
We will hit $500 by end of next week...$1300 by halving....brexit vote on June 23...if Britain leaves the Euro...bitcoin will hit $2000-$3000 by end of 2016.
The only thing that makes a tiny bit sense is that you say that the price will increase to $500 at the end of next (now this) week. All other things are pure fantasy

I am of the opinion that most Bitcoin holders are indeed buying and promoting Bitcoin for financial gain. So the more the price rises, the better it is for the end user of the bitcoins to take the advantages.
You can already see that the value of Bitcoin is becoming more worth and that is perfect for the people who already have Bitcoin because they can earn profit soon.
And they just have now to sell it on the right moment so they can earn it and that should be perfect.

If you have bought bitcoin in the past when price was lower then I think this is the best time to sell your coins and grab huge profits as price is too good now.

Right now is a great time to secure some profits, that's right, but I think people will hold their coins for a longer while as they don't think the price rise is over yet.
It's more than likely going to go back up, chances are there is a correction happening right now so the market can determine what it wants the buywall to be. This dump is also somewhat expected because we're hitting some of the values that people were buying at after 2013 and they might be cashing out and getting their money back that has been sitting in Bitcoin for a few years.
Even though the price is dropping from $725 to $675 now, I think it will rise again. So I will not sell my coins.

Yeah price has dropped down today so I don't think this is the right time to sell, in fact I would prefer to hold my coins for next couple of days and will sell when I see higher price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
June 14, 2016, 12:51:32 PM

Edit: Fucked up formatting
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
June 14, 2016, 12:42:26 PM

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
June 14, 2016, 05:27:28 AM

Activity: 672
June 14, 2016, 05:19:03 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 14, 2016, 05:11:21 AM

Activity: 465
June 14, 2016, 03:41:33 AM
i think you are living on a other planet because we already reached the 600 each you dumbass so i dont think he just hit the 465 he reached already the 465 do yuou need to say then.
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
June 14, 2016, 03:30:18 AM
I love the fact that we are so close to the 500 dollar there is a good chance we gonna hit it soon.
This month will be a very good month for us all in my opinion this is a very nice sign if you ask me.

I do not think the bitcoin price will reach $500 in May. It is possible only in late June or Middle July.
You can see that the price of Bitcoin is going to be much higher now and that is really nice for people who already have Bitcoin because they want to earn profit soon.
But it will be really hard to know what is going to happen in the future with the value itself and that is the problem and also risky.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 13, 2016, 09:46:21 PM
I think the price will go up and up until august then a big dump after that.  Grin
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
June 13, 2016, 09:41:44 PM
Price only goes up or down. Why so much questions  Huh
Activity: 389
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 13, 2016, 04:55:34 PM
How can you say that gentlemen? I will be very thankful to you if you provide us your detailed analysis.
what are you even talking about? the price is growing up and the price will surely go significantly up
Activity: 722
June 13, 2016, 03:33:57 PM
How can you say that gentlemen? I will be very thankful to you if you provide us your detailed analysis.

Do you want detailed analysis? Even if you have proper mathematical modelling, it is not very accurate.

When you do the valuation, if you include the human mood, then it will very unpredictable, we will have human errors.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
June 09, 2016, 11:09:31 AM

Do you want detailed analysis? Even if you have proper mathematical modelling, it is not very accurate.
Activity: 266
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
May 26, 2016, 02:40:21 PM
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
May 26, 2016, 02:31:08 PM

The thing is once they've had that gain they're aiming most would then cash out - and without the market buffer to break the fall the price they're so eager to watch rising would then spiral its way down. Then accumulation again. It's a cycle that everyone wants to profit in.

IMO it still looks stable at ~$440-450, so I think not much spikes till June.  Smiley

If there is no other news to drive the price higher, the price of bitcoin will just rise slowly to $500.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
May 22, 2016, 12:04:26 AM

The thing is once they've had that gain they're aiming most would then cash out - and without the market buffer to break the fall the price they're so eager to watch rising would then spiral its way down. Then accumulation again. It's a cycle that everyone wants to profit in.

IMO it still looks stable at ~$440-450, so I think not much spikes till June.  Smiley
Activity: 882
May 21, 2016, 10:37:01 PM

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
May 21, 2016, 04:08:37 PM
This price was reached on Dec 2015 only that after slight fall already regained and it seems that will reach $500 price not seen since August 2014.
Activity: 434
May 21, 2016, 02:57:15 PM
The bitcoin is around the number right now, I think its a nice number at that it will soon even hit the amount of 500 dollar.
Pages:
Jump to: