Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin legal and illegal countries - page 3. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 1
July 31, 2019, 07:32:23 AM
Bitcoin hasn't been legalised here in Nigeria but it also isn't illegal our government hasn't said anything about the legalisation of bitcoin yet but i am sure bitcoin would soon be a widely accepted mode of payment across Nigerian stores.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 388
July 31, 2019, 06:15:18 AM
not only in Vietnam but in Indonesia bitcoin is also prohibited as a means of payment and exchange of legitimate goods, but may be owned as assets and risks borne alone, so in Indonesia the status of bitcoin is neutral.
Bitcoin on Indonesia isn't netral potition, like The presiden of indonesia said : https://www.cnnindonesia.com/teknologi/20190316234831-185-377908/jokowi-minta-muda-mudi-indonesia-paham-soal-ai-hingga-bitcoin
so, we have to learning it and focus for developing it, maybe on the future it can be payment solution
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1568
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
July 30, 2019, 11:08:01 PM
I do not believe in this. I mean. Do you really think that the government of at least one country wants to destroy its economy? Bitcoin is created just for this. Deliver us from intermediary. And the state is exactly the same intermediary.
When I hear about the legalization of BTC. I hear about total control BTC.

Oh yes, i live in one. Something about Lenin saying that destroying the currency and the economy also destroys the capitalists. The only result of this dogma is the masses impoverished even worse than before, since those with the means could flee or remain in positions of power after the "revolution"...

Ask yourself this question: What country in this world has its coin valued less than 1 satoshi? And incidentally, which coin has the highest inflation right now?

Yup, "government" wanting to destroy its economy exists, its right here come and see for yourself... (or better don't, you could get in serious trouble).
Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
July 30, 2019, 01:57:57 PM
Bitcoin is becoming popular day by day. Reduce people's interest in easy transactions and price Rise. Some countries questioned the legitimacy and questioned. However, many countries of the world have given legitimacy to Bitcoin. We need to know about this issue for those new people. Those who did not know what to expect and would benefit them. Bitcoin has been given the list of validity and cancellation.

Bitcoin countries to get legitimacy:

Solvenia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Lithuaia, Norway, Russia, Sweden, Bosia & Herzegivina, Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Spain, Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Australia, New zealand, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Canada, United States, Mexico, Nicaragua, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cyprus, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Vietnam, Lebanon, Turkey, Iran, India, Pakistan, China, HongKong, Japan, South Korea, Tuiwan .

Bitcoin Cancellation Countries:

Algeria
Bolivia
Ecuador
Kyrgyzstan
Bangladesh
Nepal
Cambodia...

This information is good for me when considering traveling without bringing much cash. I doubt the legitimacy in Vietnam because their state prohibits the use of bitcoin as a means of payment and exchange of goods. Iran is actively opening up for Crypto, I really like this.
not only in Vietnam but in Indonesia bitcoin is also prohibited as a means of payment and exchange of legitimate goods, but may be owned as assets and risks borne alone, so in Indonesia the status of bitcoin is neutral.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 30, 2019, 09:09:57 AM
Bitcoin is becoming popular day by day. Reduce people's interest in easy transactions and price Rise. Some countries questioned the legitimacy and questioned. However, many countries of the world have given legitimacy to Bitcoin. We need to know about this issue for those new people. Those who did not know what to expect and would benefit them. Bitcoin has been given the list of validity and cancellation.

Solvenia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Lithuaia, Norway, Russia, Sweden, Bosia & Herzegivina, Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Spain, Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Australia, New zealand, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Canada, United States, Mexico, Nicaragua, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cyprus, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Vietnam, Lebanon, Turkey, Iran, India, Pakistan, China, HongKong, Japan, South Korea, Tuiwan .

Algeria
Bolivia
Ecuador
Kyrgyzstan
Bangladesh
Nepal
Cambodia...

This information is good for me when considering traveling without bringing much cash. I doubt the legitimacy in Vietnam because their state prohibits the use of bitcoin as a means of payment and exchange of goods. Iran is actively opening up for Crypto, I really like this.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
July 30, 2019, 03:45:33 AM
The fact is that we can take for example India and the United States of America, where there are negative statements regarding cryptocurrency.  But at the same time, quite a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges and cryptocurrency companies operate in the United States, which already have official registration.  And in India, negative statements are supported by negative intentions, which can lead to criminal liability for the use of cryptocurrency.

But also at the same time there are positive statements from the US at least,,, and you can even read some Indian ministers like crypto and say there is no ban. Like you point out, the fact that you can get a license in US means at least there is some regulation going on and people cannot just simply open a scam exchange at will. That I like about regulation.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
July 30, 2019, 03:03:42 AM
For me, bitcoin will be legal and illegal to some countries because of the tradition, beliefs, economic state, security, and many more. Some country prohibited it because of the issue of bitcoin and its capability that can transact an operation that hard to encrypt who is the user behind on it. Also, some countries can’t catch-up to the technology, especially to the third world states. I hope too the country that doesn’t already ban bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies finish their work and accept bitcoin and another cryptocurrency.  Smiley
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
July 30, 2019, 12:29:26 AM
In my local, bitcoin is illegal just because of one issue, at least all the responsible people say, "Bitcoin will ease the money laundering."
Our political leaders to Govt job holders, all are corrupted. Drugs are being dealt by political leader.
Then what's wrong with bitcoin?

None! The problem with Bitcoin is that it disrupts the system. There will be many people, your politicians included, and businesses within the current rotten system that will be displaced with the adoption of Bitcoin. They wouldn't be happy with that.

Anyway, the figure is nice. At the very least, we have the developed and advanced countries on the side of Bitcoin's legalization. They are also much more huge in number as compared to those which are against Bitcoin's legalization.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
July 30, 2019, 12:04:06 AM
In my local, bitcoin is illegal just because of one issue, at least all the responsible people say, "Bitcoin will ease the money laundering."
Our political leaders to Govt job holders, all are corrupted. Drugs are being dealt by political leader.
Then what's wrong with bitcoin?
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
July 29, 2019, 10:44:42 PM
Although the present government here in my country did not yet legalize the cryptocurrency, they welcomes the idea of using it as a alternative currency by the people. Local central bank are now crafting a regulation for the use of cryptocurrency before finally legalizing it. In the coming years, some countries that bans cryptocurrencies will finally give in to the clamor of their citizens to allow the use of the coins in their country, one fine example is China.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 29, 2019, 05:33:43 PM
Countries keep on adopting bitcoin same time countries keeps reviewing whether it needs to be legalized or not. On the other side there were a set a countries that doesn't give any statement. However till date more countries that stood against cryptocurrency have been getting into regulated use of cryptocurrency. This is a big success. This will continue, and peer to peer technology gets used beyond any kind of restrictions. This way the usage will count.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
July 29, 2019, 05:06:03 PM
The fact is that we can take for example India and the United States of America, where there are negative statements regarding cryptocurrency.  But at the same time, quite a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges and cryptocurrency companies operate in the United States, which already have official registration.  And in India, negative statements are supported by negative intentions, which can lead to criminal liability for the use of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
July 29, 2019, 11:24:08 AM
The list of countries where prohibited Bitcoin consists of not the most developed countries. I do not think that there is a large concentration of crypto users, so everything is okay. The main thing that big countries do not prohibit Bitcoin because in case of ban the crypto community will be hard to develop
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 29, 2019, 11:05:59 AM
The countries where Bitcoin is legal is rising by the numbers. And it is undeniable that this huge step by these countries will be a basis for other countries to consider the same. By and by, after one country after another legalizes Bitcoin, those which remain against Bitcoin will be finally convinced. The adoption of Bitcoin is the acceptance of new technologies that will push the walls of the playing field farther, giving the people an alternative mode of payment as a result.
In anyhow success of bitcoin will push those countries who still unconvinced of this industry, bitcoin will be there to grow as a alternative means for payments a cryptocurrency where people are free to transact directly from wallet to wallet without any interfere from any banking institutions, the usage of this currency if being adopted will lessen the delays of third party services and from that point of views other non believing countries will be convince that there's really a use for this alternative currency.
Activity: 113
Merit: 5
July 29, 2019, 10:29:52 AM
If current India's crypto story will have a bad ending, then India will need to add to the countries of Bitcoin cancellation ...
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
July 29, 2019, 07:39:51 AM
This list changes so fast and i think there must be 3rd list for which is legal nor illegal like my country.the longest list should be this.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
July 29, 2019, 04:56:44 AM

Algeria
Bolivia
Ecuador
Kyrgyzstan
Bangladesh
Nepal

During its decade of appearance, the adoption of Bitcoin has grown very rapidly. The cryptocurrency with the largest capitalization in the world has been legally accepted in more than 100 countries. While in many other countries, the legal status of Bitcoin is still doubtful or regulated by a number of restrictions. However, there is the most widely used currency in trading fiat-Bitcoin currencies. One of them is the Nigerian naira currency. In that country, Bitcoin has not yet obtained official legal status. But in the fiat-Bitcoin trade, Naira controlled a market share of around 0.03 percent (239.35 BTC). As for countries where Bitcoin is considered illegal, there are not many. Only 10 countries, namely Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Pakistan, Qatar, Republic of Macedonia, Saudi Arabia, Vanuatu, and Vietnam.

While countries where Bitcoin is classified as "limited" there are nine countries. Two of them are the largest countries, namely China and India. The fact that bitcoin can be used anonymously to conduct transactions between users, anywhere in the world, makes it very attractive to carry out criminal activities such as money laundering. So, the government accuses digital currency of being a tool for criminals to buy and sell illegal goods such as drugs or weapons even though it is a false accusation.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
July 28, 2019, 11:23:41 PM
The countries where Bitcoin is legal is rising by the numbers. And it is undeniable that this huge step by these countries will be a basis for other countries to consider the same. By and by, after one country after another legalizes Bitcoin, those which remain against Bitcoin will be finally convinced. The adoption of Bitcoin is the acceptance of new technologies that will push the walls of the playing field farther, giving the people an alternative mode of payment as a result.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 28, 2019, 09:04:22 PM
Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs Darmin Nasution confirms that Bitcoin Cs or Cryptocurrency still could not be a means of payment in Indonesia. But that legalize only futures exchanges where only limited in futures trading.
Activity: 360
Merit: 251
July 28, 2019, 06:57:13 PM
Goodluck banning bitcoin. Many things are banned yet people still do/use it. It won't change a damn thing.

Last update news about bitcoin in my country Indonesia become legal transaction, last week our government have announced about bitcoin become legal transaction and it give more distributed bitcoin will be on higher price later.

woah really ? thats cool  . im aware and if im not mistaken , i saw a post last year ( i think ? ) they say that crypto is ban on indonesia but im now happy to see that they are now unbanning cryptos again  . this might be the reason on why the crypto market  is starting to recover again and not only that , this event can make an influence to the price of cryptos on the latter stage .

i just hope that the unabanning of cryptos can also be adopted on other stricter countries that banned cryptocurrencies before . luckily our country is not involved on these restrictions  .
Actually they don't really ban Bitcoin only the Indonesian government is not responsible for criminal acts on cryptocurrency. Currently, the use of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in Indonesia is legal, but the government does not recommend that it be used as a payment but only used for Futures Exchange, which is only limited to trading.

I think they just say they do not recommend it so there no tears later from clueless people. I mean what else would they say? They wouldn't recommend any other currency but their own. Especially a new currency that is not fiat and traditional.
Pages:
Jump to: