Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin legal and illegal countries - page 8. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
January 13, 2019, 06:14:41 PM
The government really has to consider new digital gold so as not to miss it, bitcoin runs slowly but surely. The government that prohibits must be able to accept and provide support because all of this will have a good impact on the people.
Activity: 218
Merit: 16
January 13, 2019, 06:02:01 PM
Bitcoin is really developing not so much time, and it is normal that not all countries have decided to use this innovative technology. We just need to wait a little longer.
That's true. Gold standard evolved for decades till it was accepted by everyone. And the price of gold was the same volatile. I believe Bitcoin can become a new gold to value currencies and other assets. The governments should accept electronic standard as the new era of economics.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
January 13, 2019, 05:51:56 PM
As time goes on, bitcoin can definitely be accepted by countries with medium economies, this will open up a vast free market that occurs so that all can benefit from bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to call for this transaction tool to have effective and fast and effective functions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
January 13, 2019, 04:56:45 PM
Bitcoin is really developing not so much time, and it is normal that not all countries have decided to use this innovative technology. We just need to wait a little longer.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
January 13, 2019, 04:48:23 PM
I hope that the countries that today announced a complete ban on the use of cryptocurrency will still reconsider their decision and in the future will introduce bitcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
January 13, 2019, 04:42:25 PM
It is a pity that not all countries dare to overcome internal skepticism and introduce cryptocurrency on their territory. But I think that with the development and improvement of technology, the number of legitimate countries will increase

In some countries Bitcoin will be legally used by people and they are getting much more efficient we are using them as their normal life but in some countries it will be not approved by the government of that country so it can be changed to approved by the uses of Bitcoin to be normal for all people who are using it because if we legally use the currency it will not good for us and also that country so what is my opinion is the Government of all over the country will definitely think about the legalization of cryptocurrency soon.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
January 13, 2019, 04:38:58 PM
It is a pity that not all countries dare to overcome internal skepticism and introduce cryptocurrency on their territory. But I think that with the development and improvement of technology, the number of legitimate countries will increase
Activity: 406
January 13, 2019, 04:29:29 PM
This list is constantly being corrected, because the opinion of the government of different countries is constantly changing. But I hope that in the end the vast majority of countries will accept bitcoin and will use it for its intended purpose.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
January 09, 2019, 01:11:34 PM
As time goes by, bitcoin will become legal throughout the world, because the state cannot stem the increasingly rapid development of technology, whether they want it or not, they must follow the existing developments.
Activity: 532
January 08, 2019, 04:52:03 AM
So far I know still little country have allowed for using bitcoin as legal transaction, like united state, Japan and Russia. Many country have not allowed for using bitcoin as payment transaction and India have banned bitcoin.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 08, 2019, 04:37:29 AM
I just hope it'll be legal to Asia where I am in most of the time. Sad
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
January 08, 2019, 03:58:30 AM
I think it also depend on existing bank laws that they are enforcing which bans any kinds of currency that are not in accordance with that laws. Some countries with restrictive regimes might not also allow this kind of decentralized currency because they fully control their economy and their currency. These countries will take time to understand cryptocurrency and blockchain but will eventually allows if the next ruler have full knowledge on these virtual currencies.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
January 07, 2019, 06:56:28 PM
Most of the countries that has named bitcoin as illegal all thinks that if perhaps, if bitcoin should be declared legal will a threat to there local currency which is actually true. Because with time, bitcoin might rise higher in rate more than there local currency.

yes as mentioned there are few countries where bitcoin is banned because of politics and they fear that there will not be any centralized control if bitcoin become legal which they won't want to happen and also there are some free flow of transaction will be there by which some bad people can take advantage and do some scam so be proactive and use btc if your country approved.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
January 07, 2019, 06:31:04 PM
I don't think there is any country where bitcoin has been legalized for real. I'm referring here about accepting bitcoin as a national currency that people can use for legal payments at governmental institutions. That's because bitcoin wasn't created to work with governments and the features of blockchain are pretty much against the rules. In the future governments could be ok with people using cryptocurrencies in their country and that's because it's impossible to restrict it and people are anyway going to use it illegally since there is no easy way to get caught.
Activity: 322
January 07, 2019, 04:59:55 PM
Most of the countries that has named bitcoin as illegal all thinks that if perhaps, if bitcoin should be declared legal will a threat to there local currency which is actually true. Because with time, bitcoin might rise higher in rate more than there local currency.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
December 30, 2018, 01:28:24 PM
As far as my know in most of countries crypto is a controversial topic and none of governments want to start that topic in the country because they can't have control over it. But if you look into countries which legalised crypto, you can able to find that these countries are in better economic position than which are not legalised crypto. You can take example of Switzerland, most of famous ICOs come from Switzerland because it is one the friendly country for crypto currency.
Activity: 606
December 30, 2018, 10:40:06 AM
Many bitcoin still make bitcoin as legal transaction, only few country have legal for using bitcoin not only for investment but also could be transaction payment, like United State and Japan.
Activity: 210
December 30, 2018, 10:34:52 AM
Not surprisingly, not all countries have legalized bitcoin. Guys let's not forget that bitcoin is only 10 years old and he is still very young compared to the usual economy and traditional currencies but I think his time will come when he thunders to the whole world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
December 29, 2018, 09:59:50 AM
In United States many countries legalized the bitcoin in using all kinds of commercial transactions, 
which ease the whole process and make it more efficient and effective as we'll;  wherein they save lota of time.
Activity: 784
December 27, 2018, 11:46:09 PM
As we can see, there are many countries that allows people to participate bitcoin and the government, however there are also some countries that are not allowing bitcoin, they only see bitcoin as a fraud and scam and some other cases that bitcoin may be use by the terorrist to buy rifles, and bitcoin may be use as money laundering.
Pages:
Jump to: