Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin limitation (self challenge) - page 2. (Read 230 times)

legendary
Activity: 4018
Merit: 1299
January 26, 2023, 12:01:36 PM
live in an island where I'm surrounded by waters, because of the distance of the island from the upland which is the capital of my state where the government officials base has affected developments from coming into the island where I stay. It is as if the people in the island have no government to bring good developments,  their is no constant electricity,  no road and bridges.

I know about bitcoin since 2021, but my major challenge of learning bitcoin all this while is because of no electricity.  Sometimes in a week the electricity company distribute electric power once or twice in a week doesn't last up to an hour.
Last year I tried my best to save some money so I can buy generator that can give me electricity to learn bitcoin well  and to start up the little I can invest in bitcoin.

Perhaps when you have electricity download a bunch of information about bitcoin to your laptop computer.  Or order some hard copy books.  

There are inexpensive solar charges if you only have to charge a laptop.  Or make sure that your laptop is charged fully when power is on?

See ones like this:
https://voltaicsystems.com/solar-chargers/

https://www.treehugger.com/best-portable-solar-laptop-chargers-4858511
Activity: 616
Merit: 291
January 26, 2023, 11:29:28 AM
it must be difficult in a place that lacks facilities like that, sometimes it's difficult in a place with complete facilities.
but don't get discouraged, to invest in bitcoin you don't need to check the market every day, with that facility you can definitely invest in bitcoin.
keep spirit and don't give up.
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
January 26, 2023, 10:04:20 AM
This is not a limitation of Bitcoin but rather your current situation. You shouldn’t push yourself to learn Bitcoin if you are on the secluded area away from the internet. Investing Bitcoin is not a must if your current situation is not suitable for it. What’s your main goal on studying Bitcoin? To become developer or investors? Because you can buy and hold Bitcoin by just traveling on your capital to buy and store it in your wallet to hold. It doesn’t need to be check most of the time if your main goal is just to invest.

You can also download all the ebooks related to Bitcoin then study offline in your island.

I didn't push my self because their were obstacle that were in the corners storing me. But right now I know nothing is stopping me, and I'll definitely achieve it.

If I may ask the Iceland you live in, is it your original home, or you just moved there with you family for some sort of reasons?

How do you cope with work living in area like that, Or you work from home ?

Now that you have gotten your self a generator which can get you a stable power supply, another challenge here will be petroleum since it took you some years to gather up funds to buy the generator how do you intend to buy petroleum on a daily basis.

If I was to be on you shoe I could have chosen a solar inverter rather than that generator, it will cost you a kind of more than that of the generator but after the installation you won't have to worry about Petroleum again, and since it's just for the purpose of  Bitcoin learning and investment, you won't need much power so it will serve you more...

You should also be aware that Bitcoin investment won't give you instant profit, Incase you have fast ROI in mind.

My advice Learn you strategy well before you start your investment so that you don't get disappointed at any point.
My home town where I live. Solar is much expensive.  But I can be able to afford petrol atleast 3 hours daily.
Activity: 574
Merit: 627
January 26, 2023, 10:00:47 AM

I live in an island where I'm surrounded by waters, because of the distance of the island from the upland which is the capital of my state where the government officials base has affected developments from coming into the island where I stay. It is as if the people in the island have no government to bring good developments,  their is no constant electricity,  no road and bridges.

I know about bitcoin since 2021, but my major challenge of learning bitcoin all this while is because of no electricity.  Sometimes in a week the electricity company distribute electric power once or twice in a week doesn't last up to an hour.
Last year I tried my best to save some money so I can buy generator that can give me electricity to learn bitcoin well  and to start up the little I can invest in bitcoin.

If I may ask the Iceland you live in, is it your original home, or you just moved there with you family for some sort of reasons?

How do you cope with work living in area like that, Or you work from home ?

Now that you have gotten your self a generator which can get you a stable power supply, another challenge here will be petroleum since it took you some years to gather up funds to buy the generator how do you intend to buy petroleum on a daily basis.

If I was to be on you shoe I could have chosen a solar inverter rather than that generator, it will cost you a kind of more than that of the generator but after the installation you won't have to worry about Petroleum again, and since it's just for the purpose of  Bitcoin learning and investment, you won't need much power so it will serve you more...

You should also be aware that Bitcoin investment won't give you instant profit, Incase you have fast ROI in mind.

My advice Learn you strategy well before you start your investment so that you don't get disappointed at any point.
Activity: 994
Merit: 520
🇵🇭
January 26, 2023, 09:56:00 AM
This is not a limitation of Bitcoin but rather your current situation. You shouldn’t push yourself to learn Bitcoin if you are on the secluded area away from the internet. Investing Bitcoin is not a must if your current situation is not suitable for it. What’s your main goal on studying Bitcoin? To become developer or investors? Because you can buy and hold Bitcoin by just traveling on your capital to buy and store it in your wallet to hold. It doesn’t need to be check most of the time if your main goal is just to invest.

You can also download all the ebooks related to Bitcoin then study offline in your island.
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
January 26, 2023, 09:48:11 AM

I live in an island where I'm surrounded by waters, because of the distance of the island from the upland which is the capital of my state where the government officials base has affected developments from coming into the island where I stay. It is as if the people in the island have no government to bring good developments,  their is no constant electricity,  no road and bridges.

Pages:
Jump to: