Pages:
Author

Topic: [BITCOIN LONDON] Looking for an 150 BTC loan! - page 2. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
For the record:

Hi, I'm looking for another 150 BTC loan, I have already taken out another loan which is set to be repaid within 2-3 weeks. That is still on-track, however I'd like to take out a second loan designated to finish in 4-5 weeks. I will offer an attractive 18% interest.

The coins will be used for the last phase of sorting things out for my Bitcoin London event which includes flyers, signs and something I will reveal in a couple of weeks.

As for the "trust" issue, some may have, I took out a small loan from Goat and I am genuine with my need for my bitcoin event.
(if you'd like to know, check the link in my sig. Tongue)

If you'd like to lend me the Bitcoins (for a very good cause) use the address bellow and state it was you.
1Nyata3brZrm7JfFBWSu2tudBpnLX9syzZ

Repayments: (Repay by 21st feb)
Name - Amount - Interest - Payment Address  - Status
jfreak53:  14BTC -    15% - 1P6yMAr2bFyETavQZnCKbn4N1oZeiJtuSp - Unpaid
Patrick:    76BTC -   10% - 1Pxt4u7zJ7RVxfzQp3Sdo5YaiW4qC5zjpb - Unpaid
Goat:   10 BTC -    0% - 12d5y58GPNAjNv26KF4Nx3EF7moJSvFyNo - Unpaid
brendio:   10 BTC -    0% - 12d5y58GPNAjNv26KF4Nx3EF7moJSvFyNo - Unpaid
110/100 BTC
--
Repayments: (Repay by 6th of Mar)
Name - Amount - Interest - Payment Address - Status
BurtWagner - 25BTC   15%  - 1BurtWEejbnKeBRsvcydJvsNztB1bXV5iQ - Unpaid
Patrick:    25BTC -   15% - 1Pxt4u7zJ7RVxfzQp3Sdo5YaiW4qC5zjpb - Unpaid
Kluge:      50BTC -    15% - 1LgJfyNohgkyzogxksENpNTy1vafZP9T6 - Unpaid
DollarTrader: 50BTC - 15% - 19mpxt7ZjMn8XwerwcY7JNWvJvyvv8LyZM - Unpaid
150/150 BTC
Thanks!

-DI
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Code:
Involved Party | Amount Owed (in BTC) by Alex A. | Due Date (if applicable) | Type of Transaction
Joel D.        | 16.1                            | 2/21/12                  | Loan
Patrick H.     | 83.6                            | 2/21/12                  | Loan
Chaang Noi     | 10                              | 2/21/12                  | Interest-free Loan
"brendio"      | 10                              | 2/21/12                  | Interest-free Loan
"BurtWagner"   | 28.75                           | 3/6/12                   | Loan
Patrick H.     | 28.75                           | 3/6/12                   | Loan
Ben M.         | 68.08                           | 3/6/12                   | Loan
Mark H.        | 57.5                            | 3/6/12                   | Loan

My loan was actually at 20 Satoshis interest per second (works out at a bit more than 5% per month). DI incorrectly listed it as 0% interest in his table in the edited OP.
Do you know how much the total amount owed on due date is after interest?
It would have been around 10.41472 BTC (using whole days for interest calculation). Interest is accruing at 0.01728 BTC per day outstanding.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

Code:
Involved Party | Amount Owed (in BTC) by Alex A. | Due Date (if applicable) | Type of Transaction
Joel D.        | 16.1                            | 2/21/12                  | Loan
Patrick H.     | 83.6                            | 2/21/12                  | Loan
Chaang Noi     | 10                              | 2/21/12                  | Interest-free Loan
"brendio"      | 10                              | 2/21/12                  | Interest-free Loan
Burt W.        | 28.75                           | 3/6/12                   | Loan
Patrick H.     | 28.75                           | 3/6/12                   | Loan
Ben M.         | 68.08                           | 3/6/12                   | Loan
Mark H.        | 57.5                            | 3/6/12                   | Loan

My loan was actually at 20 Satoshis interest per second (works out at a bit more than 5% per month). DI incorrectly listed it as 0% interest in his table in the edited OP.
Do you know how much the total amount owed on due date is after interest?

Code:
"BurtWagner"   | 28.75                           | 3/6/12                   | Loan

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
Kluge is now writing a collection letter and he will send it to DI's dad soon (after he works out a few details in the letter).
donator
Ignore what I said about the USD exchange rate. No way that would hold up in court and it's tedious to try to prove for each individual transaction.

Here's the current list. No other list in this thread should be considered current. Feel free to add to it with transactions you can prove. Alternately, just provide the details needed to fill out the form and I'll do it -- no problem. If lenders want to PM me their names, I'd appreciate it.

Code:
"brendio"      | 10.41472                        | 2/21/12                  | Loan
Burt W.        | 28.75                           | 3/6/12                   | Loan
donator
We could send something, but Goons might be welcome - they were very funny and popular in England and other parts of the Commonwealth.  How about the Knights who say Ni?
To prevent more people from having DI's contact info, if, on 3/7, there's still no resolution, I'm willing to write up a document to his dad on behalf of all of us (will submit it to other lender's prior to sending).
inaba and i donated money to his event. i and a few others bought a shirt that we never got. add that stuff to the list, thanks:)
Could you tell me how much you paid (both in BTC and USD using the exchange rate at the time of purchase)? I'll start a list including loans, donations toward an event which is looking like it won't happen, and purchases never fulfilled.

If you'd like, I can also give you DI's personal info, but I'm not willing to give his dad's (which includes much more personal information). Loans include interest, but no "penalties."

Code:
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
To prevent more people from having DI's contact info, if, on 3/7, there's still no resolution, I'm willing to write up a document to his dad on behalf of all of us (will submit it to other lender's prior to sending).
Sounds good to me.
donator
We could send something, but Goons might be welcome - they were very funny and popular in England and other parts of the Commonwealth.  How about the Knights who say Ni?
Activity: 298
Merit: 252
And NOOOOOOTTTTHHIIIIINNNGGG, so I am thinking scam.  Can we send Goons Smiley
Sorry guys, been out all day.  No I haven't PMed yet, but I'm going to right now.  I don't think it's scam either, too much info out there on him, but it could be.

At any rate I would be willing to make another payment deal out with him, getting some of my cash back now in chunks is better than nothing.
donator
Fwiw, I've started collecting contact information. He was online no later than five hours ago (not here), so hopefully this will be resolved soon and I'm getting a bit too reactive.

ETA: He has waaaay too much information available to be a scammer. Even if he defaults, I'm confident we'll all be repaid the full amount, even if we have to send a notice to "Trapper."

ETA2: Looked over the related threads again. Different time zones + exams around this time. Doesn't seem too unreasonable he just forgot. If this still hasn't been sorted out by 2/24, I'll start releasing information to only those who have loans issued to DI which are PAST DUE -- if the loan's not up, yet, you'll have to find the information yourself or wait. On 3/7, if this still hasn't been sorted, information will be dumped publicly and I'll begin organizing to send initial formal letters.

ETA3: Released info to jfreak, asking him not to contact his father until it's sure DI is purposefully failing to respond.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Do you guys know anything about him in meatspace? I've not loaned him anything but I've wanted to see if bitcoin London would work as an event, and now this...
donator
If this is going to be a default, and assuming OP isn't a scammer, just wanna throw it out there that I'd much rather get something than nothing, and would be happy to work out an alternative repayment deal. I'm sure other lenders would happy with that, too.

ETA: Sent DI a PM, fwiw.
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
just curious, so watchin'
donator
Have you emailed/PMd DI about the loan being up? Mine all still have a couple weeks until due.
donator
Looking for an additional 19.2 loan, same rates.

Not crucial to the events success anymore, but y'know.

Didn't imagine that this would cost me so much xD

I will do 10 more at 10% if you pay back at Feb 21st.   So 5% on the 20BTC

Sound okay?

Only if I can confirm someone else can do the other 9.2 first. Don't want to take out un-needed loans ^^
I did end up covering this, btw. Fwiw.
That's why I couldn't wait anymore, it came about 10Am my time and I had to post to see ha ha.  Seeing as NO ONE posted after my date mess up I kinda of started wondering.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Now I can actually say this ha ha:

How we doing for the payback today?

*spider sense tingles* I have a bad feeling about this .... It's been like 6 days since he was online
Pages:
Jump to: