Pages:
Author

Topic: [BITCOIN LONDON] Looking for an 150 BTC loan! - page 4. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Kill me~
Glad to be apart of history Tongue
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
First inter-bank loan in the history of Bitcoin was done right here, I believe. Smiley

Please pay 57.5 BTC to 1LgJfyNohgkyzogxksENpNTy1vafZP9T6 by 3/6/12.
Kill me~
25 sent (101 total).

I've listed them as two separate loans as the OP shows.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
25 sent (101 total).
Kill me~
updated the OP
Kill me~
Icarus,  the Bitcoin Credit bureau has been discussing the request.  We will do blocks of 25 coins at 15% of principal.  I will pm confirmation of my sending an additional  25 coins if this is acceptable.

Patrick

Sounds good, though- who will be providing the other blocks?
Icarus,  the Bitcoin Credit bureau has been discussing the request.  We will do blocks of 25 coins at 15% of principal.  I will pm confirmation of my sending an additional  25 coins if this is acceptable.

Patrick
Kill me~
I might be able to help you out but could you put together a total of all your loans like this

Who    Amount   Payback   Due Date
----    ---------  --------   ----------

So I can see what your total exposure is and also let me know exactly how much more you need.

Thanks

I've sorted out something similar already, just sorting out the format so it's easier to read.
Kill me~
Hi, just to clarify with reference to your pm, you have 100 coin.

How much extra are you after, taking it up to 150 total or a different number.

Patrick

I didn't want to take the whole 150BTC loan from you (as that could make you feel uncertain about the loan)
I'd much rather get another 100 loan from you and the 50BTC from other people, so everyone feels more happy and stress free, unless you are able to give me the 150BTC loan?

To clarify, I have 100BTC, I need 150BTC more to get what I want to happen.

I can afford to repay the loan and I'm offering a generous payback terms.

Hope that makes sense, it's 6AM and I haven't slept. <_<

Do you think you could update the original post and thread title with the new amount and a note on why the amount has changed? It'd make it easier to keep track of things.

Sure, on it now.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
I might be able to help you out but could you put together a total of all your loans like this

Who    Amount   Payback   Due Date
----    ---------  --------   ----------

So I can see what your total exposure is and also let me know exactly how much more you need.

Thanks
donator
Activity: 266
Merit: 252
I'm actually a pineapple

Patrick

I didn't want to take the whole 150BTC loan from you (as that could make you feel uncertain about the loan)
I'd much rather get another 100 loan from you and the 50BTC from other people, so everyone feels more happy and stress free, unless you are able to give me the 150BTC loan?

Do you think you could update the original post and thread title with the new amount and a note on why the amount has changed? It'd make it easier to keep track of things.
Kill me~

Patrick

Patrick
Kill me~
I have enough to have the event running, I'm already in the process of gaining the money back to pay back.

I'd like to take out a second loan for 5-6 weeks. Due to the long time, I wouldn't mind paying 15-20% extra, as my friend James has agreed to cover the spare I can't pay back by mining.

So if anyone would indulge me- that'd be great.

Payment address
1Nyata3brZrm7JfFBWSu2tudBpnLX9syzZ
Just awaiting goats loan.

Sent 10 BTC to cover you in the meantime. Pay me back at 12d5y58GPNAjNv26KF4Nx3EF7moJSvFyNo with 20 Satoshis interest per second once Goat sends you his loan.
Kill me~
Just awaiting goats loan.
I have forwarded the remaining 76 coins required.  Repayment will be 83.6 BTC on or before 21 Feb.
Kill me~
I need a few more people in on this as I need the total sum, anyone else able to help me?
Kill me~
I'll see what I can, regardless of the payback I am thankful for the loan. Smiley
Activity: 298
Merit: 252
I understand, sorry but it's business, it's money that I can't use for 3 weeks time period so I have to ask for 15%.  What I can do is this, all read to witness.  If you end up paying back before 2 weeks from today then it's 10%, if it's over 2 weeks then it's 15%.

So before the 10th of Feb. it's 10%, the 10th and after it's 15%.  I have just sent out the BTC to the address posted above, 14 Bitcoins with 10% interest if paid back before the 10th of Feb. and 15% interest between the 10th and 17th.

Payback can be sent to:
1P6yMAr2bFyETavQZnCKbn4N1oZeiJtuSp
Pages:
Jump to: