Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN MAGAZINE ARRIVED! - page 24. (Read 50124 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
May 31, 2012, 07:58:26 AM
Any receivers in Europe yet?
legendary
Activity: 1304
Merit: 1015
May 31, 2012, 01:29:20 AM
anyone in California get their copy yet?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
May 30, 2012, 08:10:41 PM
I am Canadian and will be the first to report when I get mine.

Any Canadians got their issue yet?
Activity: 770
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
May 30, 2012, 07:58:18 PM

Sad
Activity: 560
May 30, 2012, 07:55:21 PM
Activity: 770
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
May 30, 2012, 07:54:23 PM
This sucks! First Atlas kills himself, now Matthew delivers. I now feel useless. I'm now goin' suck on a hemlock tree.  Grin

Reading this issue is like reading The Awake or Watchtower--I'm having a hard time finding grammatical errors. I'm beginning to believe that Matthew (a common name found in the Bible) is a Jehovah Witness.

~Bruno~

hahhaa.. Cheesy

nearly fell off my chair.. Smiley
donator
Activity: 853
Merit: 1000
May 30, 2012, 07:39:20 PM
I got my issue (for real this time)!

Sooo jelly!

Still waiting...
Activity: 742
May 30, 2012, 07:07:29 PM
I got my issue (for real this time)!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
May 30, 2012, 12:23:14 PM
This sucks! First Atlas kills himself, now Matthew delivers. I now feel useless. I'm now goin' suck on a hemlock tree.  Grin

Reading this issue is like reading The Awake or Watchtower--I'm having a hard time finding grammatical errors. I'm beginning to believe that Matthew (a common name found in the Bible) is a Jehovah Witness.

~Bruno~
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
May 30, 2012, 11:44:56 AM
I don't have any opinion on the content because I did not open it seeing as I only got ONE. Maybe if my order was filled correctly and/or you didn't have a stupid digital issue release schedule I could give you my opinion.

That sucks. It's unfortunate your order was filled incorrectly. Since I have the new list, if you've done as you were asked and sent a message to [email protected] then I already have your request in today's mailer for the printers. I can't stress enough to yourself and others that shipping problems although maybe commented on here, will never be handled over the forums. It's unprofessional and creates customer information privacy concerns.

I will say though that if anyone ordered their issues and didn't get -all- of them as ordered and I can prove that, I will push for a faster shipping method for the replacement to try to make up for the lost time.
May 30, 2012, 11:41:03 AM
Well, looks like there's another ink issue, this one on the back cover.

Are you sure that's not blood? I had to kill a mother fucker who was in my way to get that to your door Sad
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
May 30, 2012, 11:34:13 AM
What did I say again? Oh yeah, most people will get their magazine on Tuesday.

Looks like my prediction was right Smiley

you were either wrong, they just sold an utterly sad number of magazines, or there is not enough posting to make any kind of assertion.

Apology accepted.

edit: also preorders getting them about 3 weeks after they supposedly shipped, digital issue coming in about a month, so anyone orders now might get theirs a week before digital. I still say waiting to release digital was bat shit insane.

I'm sorry to hear you were only shipped 1 copy but I'm sure it will be cleared up properly. With all your trolling and ranting leading up to the release and now your ranting afterwards you have yet ONCE to comment on the ACTUAL content of the MAGAZINE. I would really like to hear your opinion after being such an outspoken critic this whole time.

I don't have any opinion on the content because I did not open it seeing as I only got ONE. Maybe if my order was filled correctly and/or you didn't have a stupid digital issue release schedule I could give you my opinion.
Activity: 846
The One and Only
May 30, 2012, 11:33:24 AM
Well, looks like there's another ink issue, this one on the back cover.

The One and Only
May 30, 2012, 10:55:08 AM
I get the same thing with other mags, but I wonder what the difference is between ones that smear easily and ones that don't. They all would use a similar offset process, but maybe it's organic ink vs. regular, or something.

Either way, it seems to be a fluke with just this one word on that page, and not anywhere else in the magazine. Of course, I'm not really looking actively for issues.

The ink issue really bothers me. Either you guys are all Aqua men, or our printer has some 'splainin to do Lucy.

The Mag is on the other side of my desk from my water, by my external backup HDD, phone, and iPad.
The free ink is only on the one side of the page, just the one word. I don't think I have Aqua Man hands. Wink

I can look for more words if you'd like, but I'd rather not mess it up anymore.

Also, New pic.
http://i.imgur.com/QEp1k.jpg
May 30, 2012, 10:50:59 AM
Just for redundancy, I wanted to let everyone know from this point on that all "reader action shots" should be posted to http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMagazine/comments/uc51q/post_your_magazine_action_shots_here/
May 30, 2012, 10:50:13 AM
The ink issue really bothers me. Either you guys are all Aqua men, or our printer has some 'splainin to do Lucy.
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
May 30, 2012, 10:44:16 AM
I get the same thing with other mags, but I wonder what the difference is between ones that smear easily and ones that don't. They all would use a similar offset process, but maybe it's organic ink vs. regular, or something.
The One and Only
May 30, 2012, 10:42:31 AM
I have part of someone's fingerprint in the ink on page 44 of my copy. Second Paragraph, 5th line, the word "and" is smudged. OH NOES!

Unless you turn the pages with tweezers, the fingerprint is probably yours.

Heh, you're probably right. Just ran my finger across it, and now the ink is smudged well into the word goods. Still an issue, I'd say, albeit a small one
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
May 30, 2012, 10:39:25 AM
I have part of someone's fingerprint in the ink on page 44 of my copy. Second Paragraph, 5th line, the word "and" is smudged. OH NOES!

Unless you turn the pages with tweezers, the fingerprint is probably yours.
The One and Only
May 30, 2012, 10:38:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: