Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Market Chart November and December 2023!! - page 3. (Read 359 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542
We have touched the price of $37,000, all of which are confirmatory indicators, that we will reach $45,000 before the end of the year, even if I do not exaggerate during the next two weeks.
The price was for a long time below the 30,000 support level, and once it is broken, the price will try to test higher levels before we reach a stability point at $34,000 for the next four months, if the upward trend continues to be 42,000 to 45,000.

Yes, but as soon as we touch it, the market goes down to the lows of $36,200. So not sure what kind of indicators have we reach as the price didn't hold and we have seen this kind of movement before. Hopefully I could be wrong as I'm thinking that this could be another sideways pattern.

But barring all circumstances, I think we should be at least in the $40k'ish this November-December.

Maybe we will retest $37k again and then move past forward as we are in the bullish sentiments. Maybe there are just sell orders at that price earlier and so it automatically sold by some short term speculators.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1123
We have touched the price of $37,000, all of which are confirmatory indicators, that we will reach $45,000 before the end of the year, even if I do not exaggerate during the next two weeks.
The price was for a long time below the 30,000 support level, and once it is broken, the price will try to test higher levels before we reach a stability point at $34,000 for the next four months, if the upward trend continues to be 42,000 to 45,000.
Bitcoin price almost touched $38k today before correcting to $35.5k and bouncing back to $36k. The volatility is so high and this makes some people very panicked in making decisions. Not sure if bitcoin price can touch $45k before the end of the year, but anything is possible if $40k is touched during November.

I picked $45k to $48k in the Poll, it was the middle of the 5 picks that I wasn't completely sure about. If the $40k resistance is broken this month, then I believe another big rally will follow and we can expect more about a breakout of new resistance above.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
It looks good so far and we haven't seen any major dump in last week or moreover Bitcoin had almost breached $38k today and we might have positive outcome for Bitcoin spot ETF in a week's time and it's widely believed that they would be approved and if this happens I think Bitcoin can easily breach the $45k by the end of this November and not only it will touch $50k but also race towards the ATH.

As I type this market Bitcoin is trading just above $36k wherein it almost touched $38k as it was trading at $37972 today. There are two strong factor why I feel it would break the previous ATH is because of two reason which would bring in more investment into Bitcoin. One reason being the surge we have seen during last quarter and based on previous experiences bull market will lick on anytime. Secondly the Bitcoin ETF's possible approval.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
Activity: 420
Merit: 200
I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

We saw the Bitcoin market touch $34,000 last October. The Bitcoin market has been bullish since the month of October, although BTC has started to rise since the end of the month and the market's candles are holding a green candle.

Since the Bitcoin market has been bullish since the end of October, the following month in November, the market price did not drop much. Since the beginning of November, the Bitcoin market has planned to move higher and the markets are gradually moving higher. We have seen today's Bitcoin market pumped to its peak in 2023 and the price of BTC has moved closer to $38,000. The way we see the Bitcoin market change, if it continues like this, then we can definitely expect to see the price of Bitcoin at $45,000 dollars at the end of the month.

And if we see the Bitcoin market at the end of November, then surely we will see more changes in the BTC market in December. If the Bitcoin market is bullish towards the end of November, it will certainly be bullish in December. I think the Bitcoin market may touch $45k to $50k by December. I think if it continues as per the current market position, the Bitcoin market may be at this stage by the end of 2023.

Now my question is, will the BTC market touch, $45,000 on the End of November? Huh
Will the Bitcoin market touch $50,000 by the end of December 2023?

BTC market chart by 2013 to 2023 November!!!

Today BTC market
Pages:
Jump to: