Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin market recovering ? - page 4. (Read 620 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
May 13, 2018, 02:04:15 AM
Let's drop any worries, come to think of it. After the serious storm, there is always a sunshine. Corrections of the market are starting, thinking that bitcoin and other altcoins are recovering now, makes my feet jumping. Lol. But seriously, I am well confident that it's value will continue to rise.

Looking at the price chart after a month, I am thinking that maybe the price of Bitcoin is making me go away since every time I go back, I always see Bitcoin at its lowest. Bitcoin is going down again and we still don't know why but all we know is that Bitcoin will always regain its price, we just need to wait.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
May 13, 2018, 02:04:00 AM
after long time bitcoin price start to recover from last month hopefully it will contineu in possitive site

We are not sure yet whether the market is really going to recover. But I know that it would someday go up again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
May 13, 2018, 02:01:34 AM
Yes, Of course.
Bitcoin and other Blockchain market are getting a fruitful changed and it's becoming a powerful platform once again with a rapid growth. Not only that but also this platform will make a great influence in the future for sure.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
May 13, 2018, 01:50:13 AM
Let's drop any worries, come to think of it. After the serious storm, there is always a sunshine. Corrections of the market are starting, thinking that bitcoin and other altcoins are recovering now, makes my feet jumping. Lol. But seriously, I am well confident that it's value will continue to rise.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 01:42:12 AM
after long time bitcoin price start to recover from last month hopefully it will contineu in possitive site

yes you are right I think it is very reasonable because as long as bitcoin is still circulating and as long as bitcoin still has a very high demand it is certain the price will do a price recovery that will definitely give a loss for those who can not take advantage of the situation to gain profit ..
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 13, 2018, 12:30:11 AM
Yes, Bitcoin prices have recovered for the better. Although it has not risen too high at least it shows that Bitcoin can still survive and reach a high price again. Bitcoin price increase is certainly a very positive impact for all. Hopefully, this can be long.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
May 13, 2018, 12:28:33 AM
you are very right bitcoin started creeping up this month and this is a fresh breeze of investors who have long waited to benefit from their patience investing with bitcoin
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
May 13, 2018, 12:22:55 AM
Yes, right now the market is starting to turn green, that means the state of the divorce is beginning to recover, and of course this news is good news for us that holds its special coin Bitcoin. Yes, hopefully the current situation will continue.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 12:17:57 AM
Yes, Bitcoin's market needs to be restored as before. If we have bitcoin's market balance then we all can be benefited. This can be achieved by making profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
May 13, 2018, 12:08:15 AM
yes of course with every passing day it has been recovering himself as per predictions and some rumors but experts says it has recover it and now if we see than we say that they are right and bitcoin has been recovering himself with every passing day many people are upset and be panic when its go down and down few months ago but now they are excited.
Activity: 67
May 13, 2018, 12:01:30 AM
It's true with what you say, but I think it will come back down a bit for the current price, and it will go up again in the month after the fasting month.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
May 12, 2018, 11:49:37 PM
As we can see bitcoin starts recovering but it was just slowly and just look on the market cap of bitcoin it was high hoping it will become trillion so that the value of bitcoin we will see it on the 30000$ and we will never see the value of it on lower on this hoping.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 11:49:07 PM
Hopefully that hope comes true and I think it will become a reality, and long bitcoin has experienced a base price, and now and so on I hope it has become a good thing for bitcoin to start rising in price.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 11:43:17 PM
The important thing is reversal of bitcoin price from hurt down trend of several months ago, even yesterday I say some correction applied but in general it is up trend of bitcoin price. This trend is important not only to bitcoin but also to a whole of crypto space as bitcoin is a king of crypto space.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
May 12, 2018, 11:41:52 PM
Right now, bitcoin is surely negative. But, I hope it can recover anytime soon because I am holding a significant amount of bitcoin. Last month, however, bitcoin was already recovering but suddenly dropped its price two weeks ago. To that end, my prediction is that bitcoin will take at least one month to hit the 10k zone. Don't be discourage because bitcoin is at a bad time right now but rather avoid panic selling and just hold.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
May 12, 2018, 11:37:08 PM
Recovery is normal because the price of bitcoin is always variable. If stable, then the price was never going to be fixed. From the very beginning, its price was up and down, so there was no panic. Everyone is happy to know that Bitcoin is being recovered.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
May 12, 2018, 11:28:51 PM
Yes bitcoin going to recovering it's past losing price I think! now bitcoin staying at a good value then about 10 days ago.
bitcoin is very stable. this becomes very suitable for short-term trading. as prices are only up and down in a stable price range and no significant increase occurs. if possible stockpiling bitcoin would be the best choice. and buy more each falling price.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
May 12, 2018, 11:25:19 PM
btc market is the result of economical manipulations driven by greed. do some homework and you will learn that btc code has nothing to do with its market. knowing the difference will help you to progress further. controlled by greed, btc market is complete embarrassment from the view or golden record! to recover means clear out every scam. not possible. but if you looking from a short view of newcomer who bought @ 20k - yea you can call whales' operations as "recovering". had conversation with some "service" that offered coin review. service's team could not read github, but they justify their fee for one review by high price for their graphs and "valuable"  inflation prediction (that can be developed with zero tech knowledge?). looks like you buying same stuff over here Cool
Activity: 259
Merit: 15
May 12, 2018, 11:18:18 PM
Yes bitcoin going to recovering it's past losing price I think! now bitcoin staying at a good value then about 10 days ago.
Activity: 114
May 12, 2018, 11:17:14 PM
Today is indeed the market is recovering and now is a green day. Hopefully for the next few months, bitcoin aja up and so also for other coins. Because I support all the coins in the world of crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: