Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin market recovering ? - page 5. (Read 620 times)

hrz
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 11:08:08 PM
true bitcoin market is now starting to recover, starting early 2018 this bitcino market has dropped drastically now it's getting healed slowly hopefully the future will recover perfectly and bitcoin prices will be stable.
Activity: 186
Merit: 3
May 12, 2018, 10:52:58 PM
I also hope so, because to be honest I still hold for 2 bitcoin, and I am very happy and happy when the price exceeds 30k.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
May 12, 2018, 10:11:37 PM
Maybe?. i think it's not yet stable tho
Who asks the bitcoin price to be stable to you? What i see the OP just asks if the bitcoin price will go up again. Actually i am confused about your statement in this thread. It's better if you want the post to read thread first what is discussed.

I just tell you.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 10:11:21 PM
after long time bitcoin price start to recover from last month hopefully it will contineu in possitive site

I also heard the news that the market price of bitcoin is rising so it means it is recovering. I also hope that this recovering of price will continue until the last quarter of the year. If that happens many holders of bitcoin will sell their bitcoin so that they will earn profit from buying it.
Activity: 205
May 12, 2018, 10:07:50 PM
Yes,I think Bitcoin must be recovered. The crypto market rules, the price of crypto coins will increase and decrease. I hope the price of Bitcoin will increase in the future and everyone will earn a lot of profits.
Bitcoin's market demand will surely return to the previous stage.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
REMIIT.IO
May 12, 2018, 10:03:24 PM
It sure is looking good so far. Just need to break that 5-digit mark, and then it’s off to another record high.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
May 12, 2018, 10:02:41 PM
after long time bitcoin price start to recover from last month hopefully it will contineu in possitive site

As you can see that there was only small bull run, nothing big.
And this is actually understandable since nothing major has happened yet and no new money has come in to market, it will be some time before the new bull emerges.

it is the beginning of the bull run so it is understandable to start small. and each time the bull run starts there is always some bears leftover who don't want to see that happening. which is why there are all these resisting forces in the market that don't want to see the price rise up and when a psychological resistance like $10k shapes up, it becomes harder and harder to break it and each time we fail to break it a drop will follow.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
May 12, 2018, 09:57:51 PM
All is hoping for the best recovery,but after twice denial to hit $10,000 ,failure is what we felt because its been more than four months since the last pump happens,though theres one in last febuary but it didnt long and fall covers again.

The market last few days ago are recovery but now because the price of the bitcoin decreased again the market decreasing also like most of the altcoin like ethereum and litecoin but for sure it will recovery again..
Just continue that behavior and for sure we will be triumphant on this battle for profit,patience and trust about this cryptocurrency
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
May 12, 2018, 09:43:13 PM
The market last few days ago are recovery but now because the price of the bitcoin decreased again the market decreasing also like most of the altcoin like ethereum and litecoin but for sure it will recovery again..
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't request loans~
May 12, 2018, 09:37:44 PM

Even we are experiencing downfall, for sure it will bounce again and for sure it can be able to reach it's full recovery and may have a change that it will continuously rise until it reach it's bullrun season. No need to worries everytime that we do experiencing difficulties because there is always a rainbow after the pour rain. Just have faith and believe.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 09:29:03 PM
Yes bitcoin now is have a great run its price is increasing and we hope that this will be continously happen and i've strongly belelive on that.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
May 12, 2018, 08:47:51 PM
You are probably right but there still a lot of things that might happen. I think right now, Bitcoin is just returning to it's actually price after that huge pump. Maybe in the later month or two, we could see an actually price increase. Most of the alternative coins are down and Bitcoin's total domination has increase which means that people are returning their investment to Bitcoin. As long as we have a stable news and flows in price and not a pump, we will be able to have that healthy gain in a few months.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
Presale is live: BitPenta.com
May 12, 2018, 08:47:47 PM
I think it's also like this that bitcoin will go up, and I also hope that the bitcoin price increase continues and this is great fun.
Activity: 210
May 12, 2018, 08:28:27 PM
You're right, slowly the price of bitcoin are improving. Hopes and positive thoughts are coming to all its users, holders and enthusiast. As expected, bitcoin are  really very volatile and unpredicted so continue to analyze the market and be wiser to its price value.
Activity: 117
May 12, 2018, 08:17:08 PM
Maybe?. i think it's not yet stable tho
Activity: 105
May 12, 2018, 08:14:53 PM
I also feel that bitcoin will have a steadily rising price, although sometimes it's a bit down, but I'm always optimistic for the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 70
May 12, 2018, 08:10:05 PM
bitcoin market has not been able to recover, it is currently the market is green but yesterday the price of bitcoin down and now began to rise again but can not be said to recover
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 08:00:10 PM
hundreds of times I predict, but always wrong. even many people predict that today is the time for bitcoin to recover again.

but it can only survive a few weeks, and stable at 9k, and then fall again. so I'm tired of predicting bitcoin growth.

I prefer to analyze the price of every exchange and also analyze all the factors that affect bitcoin.

i am only believed that bitcoin will rise and to the moon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
May 12, 2018, 07:55:49 PM

As you can see that there was only small bull run, nothing big.
And this is actually understandable since nothing major has happened yet and no new money has come in to market, it will be some time before the new bull emerges.
Activity: 119
May 12, 2018, 07:51:41 PM
Yes it is true, I also hope like you, because I have some bitcoin that I still hold to get the high price as I expected and I will hold it until the price is above 20k
Pages:
Jump to: