Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin maximalist or extremist. what are you? - page 2. (Read 223 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Hi guys,

I recently found this pool below on Twitter which was made by the Litecoin creator Charlie Lee [@SatoshiLite].
Well, I'm not fully satisfied with crypto-twitter guys when it comes to real crypto related pools.
And I said, let's start a new pool here to see the actual result on bitcointalk.
So, what are you and why is that, huh?  

What's been stated by the bitcoin extremists were the common people's mind. Bitcoin is an innovation that has made a big change over the financial infrastructure and the way of its usage. Even after years bitcoin stays dominant, though there were more and more technology advancement and perfectly developed projects. Upon this on one way the common people's extremist mind is true.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
Hi guys,

I recently found this pool below on Twitter which was made by the Litecoin creator Charlie Lee [@SatoshiLite].
Well, I'm not fully satisfied with crypto-twitter guys when it comes to real crypto related pools.
And I said, let's start a new pool here to see the actual result on bitcointalk.
So, what are you and why is that, huh?  

Pages:
Jump to: